Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So you really are a game thread honcho....???? Well then, how about....look guys don't be calling your fellow posters an old got...ok?

I wasn't going to even post in this thread since I came so late, but when some dummy who is wrong most the damn time starts running his mouth.....tell him to be cool ......if you're in charge, ok?

you...hey CN let's talk about the game and not make personal attacks, ok?
    Like I said, if someone calls you out feel free to respond. I just take issue with calling out takes made in the heat of the moment during games when emotions run high.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Like I said, if someone calls you out feel free to respond. I just take issue with calling out takes made in the heat of the moment during games when emotions run high.
    So during a game anything goes, just don't do it after a game, right? The minute a game is over just forget what was said.....heat of the moment....ya understand, right?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So during a game anything goes, just don't do it after a game, right? The minute a game is over just forget what was said.....heat of the moment....ya understand, right?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Ok then just my take on the games since I wasn't around during the games. I assume this is allowed.

The Steelers should have won, the Saints should have won. No way anyone can give many props to the Jags and Vikes. They could have easily have lost the game. Then there's the Eagles and Pats, if Nick Foles is winning then that says it all about his defense. Nobody is beating Belichick/Brady with a Mariota, Bortles, Foles or Keenum at QB. That has gotta be the weakess gang of playoff QB's we've seen.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Why are you quoting posts made during a game in the live game thread way after the fact?
    Because Avante is too stupid to understand what game threads are for.

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'll give you the one he called you out on, the others you can let rest. I have issue with people quoting posts made in the middle of game threads well after things have ended.
    I wasn't wrong about that one, though. Even after yesterday, I'm pretty sure Avante is the only person in the world whose last name isn't Bortles that thinks the Jaguars are "set" at the QB position.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I wasn't wrong about that one, though. Even after yesterday, I'm pretty sure Avante is the only person in the world whose last name isn't Bortles that thinks the Jaguars are "set" at the QB position.
    Dude, stop trying to talk QB's, ok? You obviously don't get the position at all. Tom Savage, Derek Anderson, Joe Flacco ..ha~~~~

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    This just in: fat doesn’t want people enjoying and talking about games as they’re happening. Somehow that equates to Dan Marino being a ty qb.

Post Count
    Game thread summary: Avante being such an old geezer he's getting internet etiquette explained to him.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    This just in: fat doesn’t want people enjoying and talking about games as they’re happening. Somehow that equates to Dan Marino being a ty qb.
    Wrong all the way around, try 100%.

Dude, fat?

I go to a bar where my friends meet for these games, we talk . But all of us know the game so there is no over reacting like we see here. With a minute to go in the Vikes game nobody thought it was over, when the ans were down 18 points vs the Chiefs nobody was talking.,....that's it.

Way too much is put into...a...game here. Slow down give things some time, look at the big picture.

The over reacting to everything is what gets me 'here".

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Game thread summary: Avante being such an old geezer he's getting internet etiquette explained to him.
    Yep, old as dirt, this is why ya might wanna pay attention to a guy who has seen it all for a long long time. , remember Cannonball Butler, of course not.

Internet silliness is just that.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    With a minute to go in the Vikes game nobody thought it was over
    It was a bleak picture. Our idiot coach had Tomlin'd us, using up two of our timeouts on defense in the last minute for no reason; and now a QB with a noodle for an arm was supposed to lead the team 75 yards in 30 seconds and one timeout? Vikes were better and should've closed it out sooner; but once it got to that point, it was the Saints' game to lose at that point.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    It was a bleak picture. Our idiot coach had Tomlin'd us, using up two of our timeouts on defense in the last minute for no reason; and now a QB with a noodle for an arm was supposed to lead the team 75 yards in 30 seconds and one timeout? Vikes were better and should've closed it out sooner; but once it got to that point, it was the Saints' game to lose at that point.
    If Zimmer didn't use the timeouts, the Saints would have run the clock down to the final seconds to kick the go ahead FG.

Post Count
    Yep, old as dirt, this is why ya might wanna pay attention to a guy who has seen it all for a long long time. , remember Cannonball Butler, of course not.

Internet silliness is just that.
    The irony in that response is that since you've seen it all you are the expert. You've also been around the entire internet revolution and cannot adjust to modern times.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    If Zimmer didn't use the timeouts, the Saints would have run the clock down to the final seconds to kick the go ahead FG.
    IIRC

The first one he called, the Saints were gonna call their last timeout. The second timeout was not clock mgmt; it was an attempt to freeze the kicker.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Diggs is a slightly poor man's Antonio Brown but without the diva stuff imo

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The irony in that response is that since you've seen it all you are the expert. You've also been around the entire internet revolution and cannot adjust to modern times.
    Dude, I live in modern times, I can just compare times. Do you have a clue what you're talking about?

Dude, I saw the St. Louis Cardinals, Boston Patriots, Dallas Texans, New York ans play, ok? Saw Roger Staubach in his Navy days, saw an all white Texas team play. Yep....expert.

Embrass it don't fight it, ...learn something.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-17-2018 at 01:17 AM.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Vikings are scary good, tbh..their only major flaw is having Spurtacular as a fan..
    It seems that was enough tbh

Thread Information