My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Defens is a delusional zidane fan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - qualification:
    came back out of retirement and dominated qualification to bring france to the world cup, otherwise they weren't making it.
    - group stage:
    kept the team together during some rocky games, where the team was still gelling, also team was old so was plagued by low effort.
    - round of 16:
    controlled midfield vs spain, after spain was up 1-0, yes, that spain that choked midfields and went euro2008-wc2010-euro2012
    put the game to sleep
    Spain squad had xavi, puyol, iniesta, villa, ramos, joaquin, xabi alonso, cassilas, baby fabregas
    - Quarter finals:
    singlehandedly cucked brasil, assisted winning goal, etc.
    Brasil squad had cafu, lucio, roberto carlos, kaka, ronaldinho, ronaldo, robinho, adriano, juninho, ze roberto, emerson, etc, all close to their primes.
    - Semi finals
    scored the winning game and controlled midfield
    Portugal had figo, penaldo, deco, pauleta, simao, maniche, carvalho, ferreira, costa, carvalho ... best ever portugal team.
    - Finals
    scored france's goal, controlled midfield, had a wonderful effort in the 90th minute but goat buffon came up with a world class save (would've been a goal against all but the best of keepers), got red carded by cuckolded argie ref
    italy team had: buffon, cannavaro, totti, nesta, pirlo, de rossi, del pierro, gattuso, zambrotta, camoranesi, inzaghi, materazzi, toni, iaquinta ... one of the most stacked teams in the history of football, not just the world cup.

won man of the tournament, basically dragged an old squad that was failing to qualify to inches of a ring, against goat level opposition.

keep hating little , your boy misty was never even close to this level of dominance for his NT and he would've shat himself twice if he would've had to take a penaldo vs buffon
    Zidane wasnt even better than R9 for NT and you have him at three?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Players better than Zidane, in no particular order: Messi, Maradona, Pele, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cruyff, Distefano, Platini and many, many more.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Players better than Zidane, in no particular order: Messi, Maradona, Pele, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cruyff, Distefano, Platini and many, many more.
    so you got destroyed on b2b posts and decided to throw platini in there because you have no arguments .. nice

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Zidane wasnt even better than R9 for NT and you have him at three?
    yet zidane and france outplayed him and the stacked brasil squads in all games they played h2h... solid logic. also, when they played at real zidane was the man.

box score watching isn't good for football, stick to american sports tbh.

and lol calling me delusional when I'm the only one posting facts, y'all s just throwing haymakers out here

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Zidane needed to come out of retirement to save France an embarrassment and helping them from the 4th place in the qualifier group to reach the WC final, GOAT style.

And what dfens said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yet zidane and france outplayed him and the stacked brasil squads in all games they played h2h... solid logic. also, when they played at real zidane was the man.

box score watching isn't good for football, stick to american sports tbh.

and lol calling me delusional when I'm the only one posting facts, y'all s just throwing haymakers out here
    R9 was the number 1 guy for a back to back finalist team.

He was the bigger and will always be the bigger star.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Zidane needed to come out of retirement to save France an embarrassment and helping them from the 4th place in the qualifier group to reach the WC final, GOAT style.

And what dfens said.
    god bless son tbh

R9 was the number 1 guy for a back to back finalist team.

He was the bigger and will always be the bigger star.
    lil R9 is top5-7 player of all time, who has done a lot for his country, certainly more than misty, but being a bigger star doesn't translate to being a better player. Kobe was a bigger star than duncan yet an inferior player. R9 himself would tell you zidane is superior if he'd honestly answer the question and any great coach on a good team would take zidane.

that is the goat penaldo tbh : a peak top 5 goat panenkaing the peak goat keeper in a world cup final doesn't get more alpha than that tbh

now I'm dying in here thinking of missi trying such a shot in world cup final against buffon of all keepers too can't stop laughing tbh right there you see what misty lacks against other goats ... a world class cutthroat killer instinct.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Iniesta > Zidane

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    solid take son

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    peak goat keeper
    no tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    who else tbh? buffon was at his peak back then, he has amazing size, positioning, composure, reflexes, great at set pieces play, great communicator, good with his feet, gets down fast, strong and above all consistent .. the works.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who else tbh? buffon was at his peak back then, he has amazing size, positioning, composure, reflexes, great at set pieces play, great communicator, good with his feet, gets down fast, strong and above all consistent .. the works.
    he was at his peak. not goat imo. he did have great length and ridiculous wingspan (so did cech but he was way more of a stiff). i think kahn is goat tbh. he won a golden ball ffs

most intimidating 1 on 1 keeper of all time and duno that there's a close second in that department

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    he was at his peak. not goat imo. he did have great length and ridiculous wingspan (so did cech but he was way more of a stiff). i think kahn is goat tbh. he won a golden ball ffs

most intimidating 1 on 1 keeper of all time and duno that there's a close second in that department
    what I always disliked about khan was his overconfidence, which has led to that mistake in 2002, the "not need a wall vs juninho", etc .. for me buffon's composure is his greatest asset, much less agitated than khan and also a better communicator with his defenders, which people imo severely underrate in keepers. Reflexes, positioning, skills are trainable, but the mental aspect is always the hardest. It's the same for messi imo, all the tools just not as strong mentally as other goats. Still I won't contest taking khan over buffon, both are all time greats.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I don't know about Zidane being top 5 but he sure as is better than missi. That sand was a bad man tbh, especially in the most important games. Meanwhile you can always count on missi for a good choke tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    messi is pre-miami lebron tbh...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't know about Zidane being top 5 but he sure as is better than missi. That sand was a bad man tbh, especially in the most important games. Meanwhile you can always count on missi for a good choke tbh

messi is pre-miami lebron tbh...
    ^ tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so you got destroyed on b2b posts and decided to throw platini in there because you have no arguments .. nice
    "destroyed". Dude, you are a 60 year old Nazi. You can't destroy anybody.
    Last edited by DAF86; 01-20-2018 at 12:55 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "destroyed". Dude, you are a 60 year old Nazi. You can't destroy anybody.
    daddy issues
    can't argue anymore so i'l throw a tantrum maybe daddy bites on it
    even argentina NT has daddy issues with german NT

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except when he quitted his team during the 06 finals tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Except when he quitted his team during the 06 finals tbh
    tbh, that's the only thing that can be said against him tbh. still, he had an amazing game, panenka buffon, that header in the 90th minute, great game in midfield. btw, when will misty have an a̶m̶a̶z̶i̶n̶g̶ g̶r̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶i̶t̶i̶v̶e̶ passable game in a NT final? not asking much tbh, midget steps tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh, that's the only thing that can be said against him tbh. still, he had an amazing game, panenka buffon, that header in the 90th minute, great game in midfield. btw, when will misty have an a̶m̶a̶z̶i̶n̶g̶ g̶r̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶i̶t̶i̶v̶e̶ passable game in a NT final? not asking much tbh, midget steps tbh.
    He also admitted he used PEDs during his time in Juventus fwiw.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He also admitted he used PEDs during his time in Juventus fwiw.
    son step your game up tbh, all athletes take that tbh. next up zidane s his wife in the ass while misty s her face to face, with detailed discussion on moral, cultural and continental implications

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    son step your game up tbh, all athletes take that tbh. next up zidane s his wife in the ass while misty s her face to face, with detailed discussion on moral, cultural and continental implications
    not surprised a German justifies doping

Thread Information