Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Word on the streets is Assad is allowing YPG to traverse his lqnds to go confront Turkey

In other words Assad is using US armed and trained Kurds against cErdopig

Genius imo

Let Turkey and US peasants bleed each other and then score great deals vs both when they are on their last legs

Playing chess while Stupid Dog Mattis and co play with their balls
    Are you on the streets in Syria?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    usa-russia-iran-turkey-israel on pitch.

real chaos. real chess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    listing ty turkey qmong those capable militaries

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Turkey will gain ground on Kurds.

Pace negotiations will be sabotaged by US/Saudi/Israel every time so Assad will resort to keep gaining ground on terrorist areas.

US will keep illegal ocupation and supporting and training terrorists who will keep being a pest to Assad.

A deal will be reached by Turkey/US to avoid direct confrontation will probably mean US betraying the Kurds to allow Turkish terrorist factions in Syria.

Sadly not much more will improve. Will be a stalemate until Iran/Saudi/US/israel decide to start WW3. This will most likely start by Saudi/Israel/US bombing of Iran//Syria and Lebanon. Probably aftr a false flag attack is staged by them
    My last paragraph turning true. Isreali planes hit over syria

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol karlov
    lol the russian pilot
    still trying turkey be with them.
    iran is afraid to be sold by russia
    assad is just a cartoon.
    iran looks to be the real loser.
    pkk/ypg are s of anybody lmfao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    turkey getting their ass handed to them by a bunch of women in kurdish uniforms

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    turkey getting their ass handed to them by a bunch of women in kurdish uniforms
    lol they (pkk) also love wearing women uniform to be seen as civil

Last edited by turkish spurs fan; 02-11-2018 at 07:22 PM.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My last paragraph turning true. Isreali planes hit over syria
    What?

You are focusing on only one part of this mess.

Iran sent a drone into Israel from Syria. Russia did not inform Israel. Israel retaliated by destroying 8 Syrian anti aircraft bases and 4 Iranian. This does NOT happen unless Russia allows it. The Iranians and Assad know Russia can protect those sites. Then an Israeli plane got hit on the way out. So now Russia is in a bit of a fix. The Russians DO NOT want the Iranians screwing with Israel and neither does Assad. Assad can't do anything about it as the Iranian presence is quite large. But Russia can. They let Israel hit those sites, but they also did not inform concerning the drone. Time to choose a side. Welcome to screwing around in other countries. The US has remained on the sidelines, vexing Israel as to what our contributions will be.

A mess you have completely bypassed as you are fixated only on Turkey and the Kurds. And thought the Russians were playing good guy as you suckle off Putin's teets.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    What?

Iran sent a drone into Israel from Syria. Russia did not inform Israel. Israel retaliated by destroying 8 Syrian anti aircraft bases and 4 Iranian. This does NOT happen unless Russia allows it. The Iranians and Assad know Russia can protect those sites. Then an Israeli plane got hit on the way out. So now Russia is in a bit of a fix. The Russians DO NOT want the Iranians screwing with Israel and neither does Assad. Assad can't do anything about it as the Iranian presence is quite large. But Russia can. They let Israel hit those sites, but they also did not inform concerning the drone. Time to choose a side. Welcome to screwing around in other countries. The US has remained on the sidelines, vexing Israel as to what our contributions will be.

A mess you have completely bypassed as you are fixated only on Turkey and the Kurds. And thought the Russians were playing good guy as you suckle off Putin's teets.
    i have no idea if any of this is true........but i'm diggin it, please carry on. soon, certain jagoffs will post something from the farmers almanac that completely disputes your narrative. but don't be swayed.

they are jagoffs.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i have no idea if any of this is true........but i'm diggin it, please carry on. soon, certain jagoffs will post something from the farmers almanac that completely disputes your narrative. but don't be swayed.

they are jagoffs.
    WaPo NyTimes The Guardian saying basically the same thing about the incident. But it just happened on Saturday so new info will surface and the picture may change.

I am adding it may be time for Russia to "pick sides"

The bottom line is you don't go into these areas and fight without getting strung up in it all. We have certainly learned this. (But still remain in Afghanistan and have presence in other places as well) The Russians knew they could get caught in a mess by maintaining a base in Syria and wanting a say in the ME. It really depends on how pissed Israel is. And if the Russians can can control Hezbollah and Iran (from wanting revenge thru just generally showing Israel they have a new base with a big benefactor to strike them from). The only reason I know any of this is I get guided to the more pertinent stuff by my Uncle who was a diplomat. Not attempting to brag, it's just that this same poster puts up constant crap. And this insistence on portraying the Russians as heroic antagonists of the US is laughable. Even though we are a democratic nation, our leaders have made some obvious mistakes in hindsight. But, we can get rid of them. And picking sides as good guys and bad guys becomes very difficult. I will stick with the Democratic nations, thank you very much.

Aside: if you ever have a chance to pick up a copy of Foreign Affairs it's really good. Authors are often guys who have made the errors, are retired, and are free to write articles on the history of certain problems as they are no longer beholden to a party or the US (foreign authors) Try finding stuff like this written by Russian or Chinese author still living in their country, no way... Hater don't get this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol pkk terrorists who fired rockets to turkey and killed many civil people are hunted by tsk drone. one of them was 17 years old teenager fatma avlar.

** YPG/PKK's 106 mm recoilless is s ing Turkish cities from Syria-Afrin. A Turkish drone follows the truck and destroys its camouflaged secret shelter

https://twitter.com/anadoluagency/st...98800793591808

http://aa.com.tr/en/todays-headlines...orists/1055719

Last edited by turkish spurs fan; 02-13-2018 at 08:07 AM.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Nice propaganda mehmet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol claiming moral high ground while trying to cover up attempted genocide

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What?

Pretty good analysis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WaPo NyTimes The Guardian saying basically the same thing about the incident. But it just happened on Saturday so new info will surface and the picture may change.

I am adding it may be time for Russia to "pick sides"

The bottom line is you don't go into these areas and fight without getting strung up in it all. We have certainly learned this. (But still remain in Afghanistan and have presence in other places as well) The Russians knew they could get caught in a mess by maintaining a base in Syria and wanting a say in the ME. It really depends on how pissed Israel is. And if the Russians can can control Hezbollah and Iran (from wanting revenge thru just generally showing Israel they have a new base with a big benefactor to strike them from). The only reason I know any of this is I get guided to the more pertinent stuff by my Uncle who was a diplomat. Not attempting to brag, it's just that this same poster puts up constant crap. And this insistence on portraying the Russians as heroic antagonists of the US is laughable. Even though we are a democratic nation, our leaders have made some obvious mistakes in hindsight. But, we can get rid of them. And picking sides as good guys and bad guys becomes very difficult. I will stick with the Democratic nations, thank you very much.

Aside: if you ever have a chance to pick up a copy of Foreign Affairs it's really good. Authors are often guys who have made the errors, are retired, and are free to write articles on the history of certain problems as they are no longer beholden to a party or the US (foreign authors) Try finding stuff like this written by Russian or Chinese author still living in their country, no way... Hater don't get this.
    Foreign Affairs is one of my go-tos, especially when travelling. Text/information dense, few ads/pictures. Worth every penny, and always some expert analysis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like Erdopig overplayed his hand tbqh

Already a month into his war and barely scratched Afrin. Lost a few helicopters tons of vehicles and dozens of turkish soldiers

Stupid neqnderthal

Also looks like Syria is goind to enter to defend Afrin

Erdopig already saying he might just do ansiege of Afrin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Assad about to kick off q gound invasion in that pocket East of Damascus. US media already bringing out stories about dead civilians on that area where mostly Al Nusra live and have been s ing Eastrn damascus for 7 years. Doubt not many Civilians there and mostly terrorists and their prisioners.

Ma niga Lavrov already said if those terrorists are not told to chill by their sponsors they will be exterminated

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crazyness going on. Turkey attacking Assad army as they enter Afrin to protect it but many enter anyway. Welcomed by civilians

And in Aleppo Assad army is taking over as well as ypg is scrambling to go to afrin as well

Turkey has already attacked Syrian army twice in last couple of days. This is just going to escalate

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Don’t understand Erdogans thinking here. He’s violating another country’s sovereignty against international law. What happens after they capture Afrin? Won’t be able to get away with annexing, he’s gotta give it back at some point. Eventually YPG retreats and fights another day. I guess he just wants to flee them off his border and give control back to the SAA eventually hopefully. But there’s a lot that can go wrong between now and then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    operation of turkey is not againts international law. every country have right to defend its borders againts terrorist organizations. if you say there is a regime who can clear pkk threats to neighbored country you are just funny. assad is not capable of this. if he was, he would do it before turkey entered.

assad who killed more than 700 000 his people can not design the future of syria by the way. insisting on assad will cause more people to die. russia should think replacing assad with another cartoon as a first step. 3.5 millions of syrians live in turkey and they're supporting erdogan actions. there is not nothing more legal than this operation.
    Last edited by turkish spurs fan; 02-22-2018 at 05:56 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dont be a re Turkish turdnugget

How is Assad supposed to control PKK when he is fighting on multiple fronts vs Turkish backd ISIS and othr terrorist. Also when US airforce is protecting PKK. They cant fight everyone at the same time

Its Erdopigs fault PKK took over the north as he supported ISIS for so many years

Lmao stupid re

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t understand Erdogans thinking here. He’s violating another country’s sovereignty against international law. What happens after they capture Afrin? Won’t be able to get away with annexing, he’s gotta give it back at some point. Eventually YPG retreats and fights another day. I guess he just wants to flee them off his border and give control back to the SAA eventually hopefully. But there’s a lot that can go wrong between now and then.
    Erdopig is diging himslf up a grave tbqh

Hes pissing off pretty much everyone around him
    Nato
    Us
    Syria
    Russia
    Iran
    Iraq
    Israel
    Greece
    Cyprus

hes either the dumbest piece of on this planet or he is being played by the Us as a puppet
    Which still wold make him a dumb piece of

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Us apparently wants cease fire in East Damascus only from assad side. They refuse to ammend and say the terrorists should cease fir as well

Also crisis on Lebanon/Israel offshore gas dispute boiling

gon get real

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alah, God,Moses,Jesus getting together and placingworlds biggest gas reserves offshore middle east

Nigas are toying with us at this point

Thread Information