Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speaking of building a wall. The world needs to get together and just build a huge wall around the Midde East, only thing that comes out is oil***. Let those freaks do what they have been doing since day one.....kill.

*** holes in the wall with pipe lines.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trump is helping putin build an empire.

he's dirty.
    Nah it was Obama and Shillary (as sec of state) that helped Putin get back in the MIddle East

They bombed lybia and killed Ghadaffi and sold arms to insurgents than then went to Syria. They tried to take Assad out by building their Jihadi army there but it morphed into the ISIS frankenstein. That frankenstein so closeto Russias border is what triggered Russia to go inside Syria.

USA was checkmated in Syria the moment Russia enterd the theatre via their military bases in Tartus. US jihadi ground army was oblitrated like kockroaches. They obviously did not expect to encounter a capable air force when built.

Now they are like the losers at a Prom Dance that waited too long to pick a dance parter and are now stuck with a fat pig called the Syrian Kurds

Russias resurgence in the Middle East was all thanks to Obama and Shillary

Trump is smart to jump ship

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    obomba*

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    " i don't telegraph our military moves in public, except when i do"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ... which your boy Trash has let "his" Generals free to run wild, effectively in secret.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Decisive!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is worrying is Israel seems to be trying to incite Hezbola as they recently massacred 18 Palestinians last week for protsting on their border

Netankiller is up to something.

And yeah US is actually building themselves a huge base in Syrias richest oil field.

Trump is smart to get out but will they let him is another story

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash has NO IDEA of what he's doing, or what should be done, in any area.

Thanks, "white working rural class"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What is worrying is Israel seems to be trying to incite Hezbola as they recently massacred 18 Palestinians last week for protsting on their border

And yeah US is actually building themselves a huge base in Syrias richest oil field.

Who is "they"?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AIPAC, etc, all the WEALTHY Jews he pandered to by the move to Jerusalem.

To paraphrase dubya to the NAACP: Trashs says "I value Jewish money" (not Jews)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    chinese defense minister going raw

"I am visiting Russia as the new defense minister of China to show the world the high level of development of our bilateral relations and firm determination of our armed forces to strengthen strategic cooperation," Wei said.

"The Chinese side has come to let the Americans know about the close ties between the Russian and Chinese armed forces of China and Russia, especially in this situation..... We’ve come to support you."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I was correct after al sadly

Another chemical weapon attack false flag in Syria just today. Expect to get real now and US start bombing Assad forces.

Mainstream media already going with conclusion Assad gassed his own people. Called this months ago

War is coming

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sadly not much more will improve. Will be a stalemate until Iran/Saudi/US/israel decide to start WW3. This will most likely start by Saudi/Israel/US bombing of Iran//Syria and Lebanon. Probably aftr a false flag attack is staged by them
    Posted this months ago.

My last prediction became true unfortunately

getting real

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prediction:

If media can hype the attack successfully with US and world public(70% chance of this happening) US will start bombing assad with help from Israel and Saudi

Israel will immediately also bomb Lebanon. I expect things to escalate quickly as they will be on a time crunch to make progress and stun Iran/Russia

What will Erdogan do is the question? Will he sit idle as Syria/Lebanon get obliterated? Or will he step in to help Iran/Russia and forever switch sides?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump says he wants to get out of Syria and a few days later Assad starts using chemical weapons again.

What a tactician that Trump guy!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump says he wants to get out of Syria and a few days later Assad starts using chemical weapons again.

What a tactician that Trump guy!
    Hes not in charge in that theatre tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-43694588

looks like Syria may be getting hit again...
    Stress on preliminary report

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When does the world ban together and go into these middle eastern trouble spots and take over? Obviiously those people can't do much on their own.

Who isn't fed up with those counties by now, they really can;t find anything to do other than fight all the time? They really do need some other interests.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, I was hoping this dumbass clown prez we have would at least have two years before getting baited into a war, but it ain't going to happen... smdh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When does the world ban together and go into these middle eastern trouble spots and take over? Obviiously those people can't do much on their own.

Who isn't fed up with those counties by now, they really can;t find anything to do other than fight all the time? They really do need some other interests.
    Because Israel is there too. Otherwise that whole damn place would've been flattened into a giant parking lot a long time ago, IMO.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    America has already "go(ne) into these middle eastern troubles spots", it's called "invading Iraq for BigOil",

which was predated by CIA overthrowing Mossadegh in 1953 to install the Shah, murderous, oppersive, hated autocrat, who on Iran until the Iranian revolution of the 1979, yielding deeply theocratic, anti-American, terror-sponsoring Iran of the last 30 years.

Wherever the American Corporate Empire goes, gets worse and stays ty for decades.

goddamn, Muslim-hating Avante is stupid as .
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 04-09-2018 at 08:11 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neither Christopher or you understand the Iranians are basically running the show on the ground. When the going gets tough on the ground, what do you do? The Russians don’t want their troops in Syria messing around with the building to building fight. The Syrian army that fights on the ground is basically Iranian proxy groups. Assad’s decisions are possibly quite meaningless. And if Iran is making decisions because they can, then Israel will be making decisions as well. Assad had many years to produce an entire generation of fighting hatred. The Iranians are willing to take on this fight.

The Russians need the Iranian groups to do the fighting. They automatically lose control of some of the decision making. Welcome to .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    America has already "go into these middle eastern troubles spots", it's called "invading Iraq for BigOil",

which was predated by CIA overthrowing Mossadegh in 1953 to install the Shah, murderous, oppersive, hated autocrat, who on Iran until the Iranian revolution of the 1979, yielding deeply theocratic, anti-American, terror-sponsoring Iran of the last 30 years.

Wherever the American Corporate Empire goes, gets worse and stays ty for decades.

goddamn, Muslim-hating Avante is stupid as .

Thread Information