Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Even they've finally realized that Struggle is a gimmick, not a franchise QB, and are now planning on running a gimmick offense to suit him:

As the Seahawks try to take their offense to the next level, they could be going down one level.

There's talk in league circles that the Seahawks are considering the implementation of a college-style offense, one that takes full advantage of quarterback Russell Wilson's mobility.

In past years, Wilson used his legs when things broke down. Moving forward, the goal could be to make Wilson's running skills not the last resort but the predetermined plan.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...style-offense/

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    do they not remember teams trying the college style in 2012 and how quickly it fell apart?

“The colin Kaepernick read option is going to change the NFL!!!”

Post Count
    do they not remember teams trying the college style in 2012 and how quickly it fell apart?

“The colin Kaepernick read option is going to change the NFL!!!”
    I'm sure they do. Problem is, they overpaid Struggle and he just doesn't have the skills to run a pro-style offense as a franchise QB. They've finally realized that they have to dumb the offensive system down to make him look good.

They could run a Chiefs-style system, which combines pro and college schemes, tbh..

Andy Reid is a historic choker, but his system is going to force some stupid team to severely overpay Alex Smith

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I'm sure they do. Problem is, they overpaid Struggle and he just doesn't have the skills to run a pro-style offense as a franchise QB. They've finally realized that they have to dumb the offensive system down to make him look good.
    You cannot be this dumb.

Dude, HE LED THE NFL WITH 34 PASSING TD's.....OK? HE IS IN ANOTHER PRO BOWL...OK? NOBODY HAS WON MORE GAMES IN THEIR FIRST SIX SEASONS...OK?

According to Kurt Warner these are the top five NFL QB for 2017.

Wentz
    Brady
    Brees
    Big Ben
    Wilson

Dude. why is it everyone who knows the game disagrees with you?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    How many...non franchise....QB's have....

MVP discussion
    FOUR...pro bowls in six seasons
    Been ranked as high as 17th best player in the NFL
    Holds numerous NFL records
    Has won more games % wise than any QB in history
    Pro bowl MVP
    Came within one yard of winning two SB's
    Holds the NFL rookie TD record (with Peyton)
    Has led the NFL with an 110.1 QB rating
    Has led the NFL with 34 TD passes
    Has never sat on a bench

Well?

There is no QB in history who matchs Wilson before 30.

Nobody matchs this.

Only a total idiot wouldn't be able to see ..IT

When the NFL players vote for the top players for 2017, what,,15ish...for this non franchise BUT multi time pro bowler?

Remember when Michael Irvin took Wilson with his first pick back when it wasn't NFC vs AFC, didn't he know this wasn't a franchise QB, hahahaha~~~~

A non franchise QB with over 4000 yards passing, over 30 TD's, over 500 yards rushing in a season, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Last edited by Avante; 01-15-2018 at 05:20 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The game is no longer.....stand tall in the pocket. Those days are gone, just ask Blake Bortles, Case Keenum and Russell Wilson. There is only one Tom Brady.

Just like the fullback, Jim Brown was a fullback. There was a time we had no....slot receivers. Things do change. Russell Wilson is the best of where the game is heading. What linebacker was a sack king before Lawrence Taylor?

A cat who can pass for 4000 yards in a season AND run, THIS is where football is going.

They need a running game.....feels like Carroll just gives up and relies on Wilson to scramble around and make something out of nothing far too often.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    They need a running game.....feels like Carroll just gives up and relies on Wilson to scramble around and make something out of nothing far too often.
    Just a decent running game. So Wilson isn't in CONSTANT third and long.

Post Count
    The game is no longer.....stand tall in the pocket. Those days are gone, just ask Blake Bortles, Case Keenum and Russell Wilson. There is only one Tom Brady.

Just like the fullback, Jim Brown was a fullback. There was a time we had no....slot receivers. Things do change. Russell Wilson is the best of where the game is heading. What linebacker was a sack king before Lawrence Taylor?

A cat who can pass for 4000 yards in a season AND run, THIS is where football is going.
    And be on IR a big chunk of their career. Legs don't come back from injury as easy as pinpoint accuracy. Jmo. Qb depth will before important.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    And be on IR a big chunk of their career. Legs don't come back from injury as easy as pinpoint accuracy. Jmo. Qb depth will before important.
    Do you honestly believe just standing there waiting to get crunched from both sides is the way to go?

I'm not talking about the read option, just a cat who when he sees an opening he can scoot and a guy who can evade a rush and give his receivers time to get open.

We see athletes playing QB in the HS's now more than ever, it all starts right there.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Russell Wilson is better than every QB still alive in the playoffs except Brady.

He could start next season for...

Browns
    Texans
    Jags
    Bengals
    Ravens
    Dolphins
    Raiders
    Jets
    Bills
    Broncos
    Chiefs
    Cards
    Seahawks
    Bears
    Vikings
    Giants
    Redskins
    Buc;s
    Panthers

Yep, franchise QB.

Go ahead compare what the QB's those teams have now vs Russell Wilson.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-15-2018 at 09:16 PM.

Post Count
    If the Seahawks had Bortles, Keenum or Foles instead of Struggle, they'd have at least two championships by now.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    If the Seahawks had Bortles, Keenum or Foles instead of Struggle, they'd have at least two championships by now.
    Considering Russel's stupid ass pass to Butler, that's an accurate statement

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Bortles, Keenum and Foles combined wouldn't make a zit on Russell Wilson's ass. Of all the stupid things you've said that is the stupidest. I can see ya don't get the game but my God guy, you really this far gone?

There is reason Russell Wilson holds all those NFL records and those three don't, there is a reason Russell Wilson has played in all those pro bowls and those three haven't. There is a reason Russell Wilson is always ranked in te top 20osh by the players and those three aren't.

Dude, you're beyond an idiot.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Talking career here.

Foles

comp% 60.1
    QB rating 87.4

Bortles

Keenum

Wilson

Even you can see the difference.

Post Count
    Considering Russel's stupid ass pass to Butler, that's an accurate statement
    Literally the biggest choke by an individual player in the entire history of the NFL. People are ting on Marcus Williams for his whiffed tackle yesterday, but what Struggle pulled was so much worse and he got barely a fraction of the criticism for it.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Literally the biggest choke by an individual player in the entire history of the NFL. People are ting on Marcus Williams for his whiffed tackle yesterday, but what Struggle pulled was so much worse and he got barely a fraction of the criticism for it.
    Wilson is just too danm great and everybody knows this. Only idiots freak out over...one ...of anything, those who get things know better.

Dude, what really is wrong with you? Why are you so negative about everything all the damn time? Then ya add how many times you're wrong., not good amigo.

Later this year the NFL players will vote on the top 100 players in the NFL, last season Wilson was...17. How about....15...this season?

Don't you get any of this or all those pro bowls?

What goes thru your head when some tv cat......only Russell Wilson can do that..............well? When he's scrambling around and it's...wow...then he stops and throws ......TD~~~~~~~ You just don't get any of that?

Why is it you never seem to get this is a young QB with only six seasons? And, nobody has ever done it better at that stage of the career. What about that don't you understand?

Running for his life and he STILL leads the NFL with 34 TD passes, in the MVP talk, in another pro bowl and sets more NFL records. You don;'t get any of that do you?
    Last edited by Avante; 01-16-2018 at 12:39 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Why do you think those of us who actualy understand the game don't OH MY GOD like you rookies do?

Stupid, two SB's in his first three seasons, do you just not get that at all? And everybody knows about his records, his amazing stats for a young cat. Only some dumbass like you freaks out over....ONE...play.

Rookies, sheesh~~~~~~~~

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Just think, give Wilson a stud RB/defense, he will win you a SB.

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    I don't come here regularly but nice to see the old pedo being exposed as per par tbh

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Just think, give Wilson a stud RB/defense, he will win you a SB.
    you meant the top rushing attack and a top 3 D of all time...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I always marvel at the Baldin/Locket duo. They'd be monsters with a top level QB.

Post Count
    you meant the top rushing attack and a top 3 D of all time...
    And it would be them winning him a SB, not the other way around.

We all saw what happened on the one-yard line when he tried to win the Super Bowl.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I don't come here regularly but nice to see the old pedo being exposed as per par tbh
    Totally exposed. Yep, seen them all since the late 50's and it shows.

Thread Information