Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Count
    Good thing I wasn't receiving on that play then. Hahahaha

Vikings had no timeouts left. Tackle in bounds and the game was over.
    Are you f-ing ting me?

How much time was on clock when he did the nose dive?

not only did the guy miss a tackle but he ran into his teammate who might’ve been able to make the tackle
    He did.
    It was like an NBA player setting a dirty pick on the defender.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    I've never seen such an incompetent attempt at tackling in all my years watching every level of football, from ing Pop Warner on up. Marcus Williams needs to be run out of Nawlins.
    Marcus Williams was a rookie this year, had a great season and caught the interception that helped bring them back in this game to begin with. They're not running him out of Nawlins. I blame the pussified officiating of today's league for the last play. He was clearly afraid of a bull flag being thrown, and judging from the officiating in the first half tonight and these playoffs in general, I can understand why he would be.

Sean Payton is who actually deserves to be fired, tbh. He blew two timeouts down the stretch on re ed challenges that he had no chance of winning and called a play on 3rd & 1 that left too much time on the clock for the Vikings. And this was after getting lucky last week that his dumbass decision to go for it on fourth down didn't lose them the game. Payton is just another clueless coach ge ng carried by a franchise QB - no different than Tomlin or McCarthy.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Are you sure? Doesn't that yellow line above score show timeouts remaining?
    Idiot Zimmer used two timeouts on defense in the final forty seconds. One of which the Saints were trying to call.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Only Saints would have a curly haired yokel named Snead IV btw

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

I don’t know how Dennis Allen can keep his job after that.
    What I'll say in his defense. Diggs caught the ball in FG range. If he went for the conventional wrap-up tackle and Diggs still powered his way out of bounds with two ticks left, Vikings probably win the game. But that's just my defense. It was still a terrible play.

Also, if I just heard right on SC, he was saying he thought there was another defender covering in case he missed the tackle.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I feel sorry for Drew Brees. In my book he's in the top five QB's of all time.

The Saints will be better in this coming season.

My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count
    dat was cringe worthy... holy

oh and payton is a ing idiot anyway

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    What I'll say in his defense. Diggs caught the ball in FG range. If he went for the conventional wrap-up tackle and Diggs still powered his way out of bounds with two ticks left, Vikings probably win the game. But that's just my defense. It was still a terrible play.

Also, if I just heard right on SC, he was saying he thought there was another defender covering in case he missed the tackle.
    There was another defender there, but Williams took him out when he missed Diggs.

During real time, I thought Diggs was close to getting out of bounds, but the replay showed he was quite a few yards away so it would have been hard to get out of bounds if Williams would have wrapped him up especially with Ken Crawley right there as well. I think he tried to avoid the PI which made him completely miss and he took out Crawley who was there for there as well.

Post Count
    Only Saints would have a curly haired yokel named Snead IV btw
    Seems fitting of a Dilly Dilly joke there.....

hope and change
    Post Count
    man that was just unbelievably bad, like he was trying to miss the tackle

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    RIP BR tbh

Post Count
    Haha

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    There was another defender there, but Williams took him out when he missed Diggs.

During real time, I thought Diggs was close to getting out of bounds, but the replay showed he was quite a few yards away so it would have been hard to get out of bounds if Williams would have wrapped him up especially with Ken Crawley right there as well. I think he tried to avoid the PI which made him completely miss and he took out Crawley who was there for there as well.
    No, I think he was saying he thought he had another d-player behind him to cover. The guy he hit was in front of him.

Thread Information