whose cah we gonna take? Boston Pancake's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Well looky what the fahk we got goin on here....a bunch of candyass wannabe teams thinking they got a shot in fahkin of beating the Mighty New England Patriots. As if Tommy Fahkin O’Brady could ever lose to those sticks. Lookit, this season is fahkin OVER. DONE. EL FINISHED-O as my fahkin wicked hot Beantown beaner side chick would say.

All three of these pretendahs are just happy to be here, while Tommy O’Brady didn’t fahkin come this far just to come this far. He may not have Jules McEdelman by his side, but he’s still the fahkin GOAT and ready to bring #6 back home to le Town. I was just having a bowl of clam chowder after solving complex math problems and with Will Hunting and we both got rock hahd in our pants thinkin about Tommy gripping that long, thick Lombahdi trophy. We ain’t no fahkin s but it was an erotic moment. It’s gonna be a glorious fahkin ride for Pats Nation as we get #6 and become the GOAT franchise. And here’s a little somethin fer all you haters and losers out there - SUCK MY FAHKIN CAWK YOU STICKS! PANCAKE OUT.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    First time I saw the Boston Patriots play they had a RB named Larry Garron he was out of Western Illinois, in a word....slasher. The kicker was Gino Cappelletti who was also their stud receiver, the QB was Babe Parilli, yep....Parilli to Cappelletti.

A few years later here came big Jim Nance an NCAA wrestling champion out of Syracuse*** at fullback, cat was a load and their first 1000 yard rusher.

Stanley "The Steamer" Morgan was their first..zoooooooooooommmm....he was out of Tennessee. I'm thinking he still holds franchise records, maybe not.

Houston Antwine, Larry Eisenhauer, John Hannah early Pat studs. Andre Tippett came a little later, as did Ben Coates. Michael Haynes an ASU long jumper a stud.

People forget it was the Pats those 85 Bears mauled in their SB win. That Pats team had Craig James of The Pony Express fame while t SMU with Eric erson.

Of course you knew all that, right?

*** Jim Brown, Floyd Little, Larry Czonka all in the HOF. Ernie Davis Heisman winner. Joe Morris could play.

In the early 60's pro football liked this.

AFL

West

LA/SD Chargers
    Dallas Texans/Kansas City Chiefs
    Denver Broncos
    Oakland Raiders (came real close to being called...Senors)

East

NY ans/Jets
    Boston Patriots
    Buffalo Bills
    Houston Oilers

The first "Star" of the new league was a RB out of North Texas State Abner Haynes he was a multi talented cat for the Texans/Chiefs, speedy, shifty. First rushing champ. The first mega talented player however was Chargers receiver Lance Alworth a former RB out of Arkansas, he was the best receiver in all of football.

NFL West

SF 49ers
    LA Rams
    Chicago Bears
    GB Packers
    Detroit Lions
    Baltimore Colts
    Minnesota Vikings

East

Dallas Cowboys (were in the west for a season)
    St. Louis Cardinals
    NY Giants
    Philly Eagles
    Cleveland Browns
    Wash Redskins
    Pitt Steelers.....totally sucked, they had one player a monster fullback John Henry Johnson HOF

The reason the AFL made it was they had a ton of black players on their rosters, a bigger % than the NFL. So they played an exciting speedy brand of football. The defenses were terrible.

When the Packers were winning with Lombardi, they had two white RB's in Jim Taylor and Paul Hornung (both HOF) and white receivers Carroll Dale and Boyd Dowler.

Imagine a player so great that despite the fact the defense is totally geared to stop just him he STILL averaged 100 yards in every game he ever played and averaged over 5 yards a carry, yep, the amazing Jim Brown. A 6-2 230 pound kick returner in 1959, what a sight.

Then here came "The Kansas Comet" Gale Sayers. As a HS kid he led the nation with a 24-11 long jump. his older bro Roger a world class sprinter (once beat Bob Hayes). Sayers was incredible, the greatest broken field runner ever, his speed, agility, elusiveness combo was totally unique.

My 60's All Pro

NFL

QB...Johnny Unitas
    FB...Jim Brown
    RB...Gale Sayers
    WR...Bobby Mitc ***
    WR...Ray Berry
    TE...John Mackey

AFL

Joe Namath
    Cookie Gilchrist....250 pounds of mean
    Abner Haynes
    Lnce Alworth
    Don Maynard
    Fred Arbanas

*** a Big10 sprint/hurdle Champion at Illinois. He started out ther RB next to Brown in Cleveland, yep, thunder and lifgtnin'. Why they broke this great combo up....Ernie Davis....who they didn't need.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-15-2018 at 09:34 PM.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The Browns All Time offense

QB...Otto Graham
    FB...Jim Brown
    RB....Leroy Kelly
    WR...Dante Levelli
    WR...Paul Warfield*****
    TE...Ozzie Newsome

How can ya ignore the great Marion Motley

***** a 26-2 long jumper while at Ohio State, was on a USA team that faced the Russians in a duel meet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is Sam "Bam" Cunningham still the Pats all time leading rusher?

Speaking of the Browns, how cool is....Fair Hooker? He was a hurdler while at ASU.

Preacher Pilot was a RB at New Mexico, I always thought what a cool name. Then I found out it was...Jim "Preacher" Pilot, bummer. Now before somebody...who names their kid Preacher, how about....

I-Perfection
    Usain
    Peerless
    Hiawatha
    Theolonius
    Haven
    Orenthal
    Savante
    Gloster
    Ocie
    Huelon
    Last edited by Avante; 01-15-2018 at 11:32 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I was in Fresno at the WEST COAST RELAYS, the next event on the track the JC 4x1 relay. I'm checking out my program.....

(something like this)

San Jose City
    Long Beach City
    COS
    Fresno City
    Merritt
    Laney
    Contra Costa
    San Francisco City.....hmmmmm? Orenthal James Simpson....cool name.

Dude, has a serious head, huge head.

I didn't know he was the nations top JC RB at that time. So when I saw him at USC, it was.....well I'll be damn.

O.J. had legit 9.4 jets, he made both the NCAA 60 and 100 finals, and he ran a leg on WR 4x1 team with stud hurdler (future NFLer) Earl McCullouch, former JC 100 record holder Fred Kuller (white cat) and the great Jamaican Lennox Miller (two time Olympic medalist).

Simpson is still one of the fastest RB's ever.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    If we take QB's who played in at least two SB's before 30.

Have had a the league leading QB ranking.

The league leading TD passes.

Never missed a game.

Held at least three NFL records before 30.

Who are we left with?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What player was a college cornerback who became a RB in the pros and his franchises first 1000yard rusher?
    Last edited by Avante; 01-17-2018 at 01:30 AM.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    If we take QB's who played in at least two SB's before 30.

Have had a the league leading QB ranking.

The league leading TD passes.

Never missed a game.

Held at least three NFL records before 30.

Who are we left with?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What player was a college cornerback who became a RB in the pros and his franchises first 1000yard rusher?
    I hope you get AIDS and die.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I hope you get AIDS and die.
    Ok ok ok ok, my bad.

I like the Patriots, good team, hope they win.

Better?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    All that sprint talk with our resident dummy got me thinking.

RGIII was the fastest NFL QB*** ever, yep, he'd dust Vick in a 100m.

Curtis ey the fastest RB. He is the only NFL RB to be world ranked (while at Texas A&M) ran a 10.10

Bob Hayes the fastest WR, his 10.06 on a dirt track in 1964 is the superior time.

Darrell Green the fastest cornerback, when he ran his 10.08 while at Texas A&I it was one of the fastest times in the world.

*** While in HS Bears WR Curtis Conway played QB, and was a 10.26ish sprinter for USC, this makes him the fastest athlete to ever play QB.

Darrell Green , he could also run a 46 low 400m.

Green by far the best 400m cat there, so his endurance on another level. His decelleration not as dramatic as the others
    Last edited by Avante; 01-18-2018 at 02:53 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Something only Avante can do.

All Time NFL 4x1 Relay

lane

1.Chiefs...Ken Thomas...Jamaal Charles...Tyreek Hill...Stone Johnson
    2.Cowboys...Herschel Walker...Terrence Newman...Deion Sanders...Bob Hayes
    3.Raiders...Ron Brown...Alvis Whitted...James Jett...Jacoby Ford
    4.Broncos...Jerry Tarr...Vance Johnson....Sam Graddy..Trindon Holliday
    5.Giants...Richmond Flowers...Butch Woolfolk...Henry Carr...Homer Jones
    6.Bills...Clyde Glosson...O.J.Simpson...J.D.Hill...Elbert "Golden Wheels" Dunenion
    7.Niners...Renaldo Nehemiah...James Owens...Ray Norton...Marquiez Goodwin
    8.Bears...Willie Gault...Virgil Livers...Curtis Conway...Cecil Turner

In an NFL Olympics

110hh

gold...Renaldo Nehemiah Niners

Lomg jump

gold...Marquiez Goodwin Niners

100m

gold...Bob Hayes Cowboys

200m

hold...Tommie Smith Bengals

400m

gold...Tommie Smith Bengals

4x4...Raiders...Alvis Whitted...James Lofton...Rod Barksdale...Terry McDaneil

Decathlon...Milt Campbell Browns
    Last edited by Avante; 01-18-2018 at 11:21 PM.

Thread Information