Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Holy , this guy is more made than ever before. He cared more about one-upping Milos and trying to start with Blake than about winning. Guess his ego couldn't handle being booed by the fans he always let down come playoff time. So satisfying to beat the Rockets again.
    Last edited by Clipper Nation; 01-16-2018 at 01:19 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The Scapegoating has officially begun in Houston:

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy , this guy is more made than ever before. He cared more about one-upping Milos and trying to start with Blake than about winning. Guess his ego couldn't handle being booed by the fans he always let down come playoff time. So satisfying to beat the Rockets again.
    That game was the best game of the night from an entertainment standpoint. A lot of comedy seeing Chris and the Rox meltdown towards the end of the game.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That game was the best game of the night from an entertainment standpoint. A lot of comedy seeing Chris and the Rox meltdown towards the end of the game.
    damn, i i should have stayed up ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nope! LBJ was so pissed that KD kicked his ass again, he turned off the hot water:

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope! LBJ was so pissed that KD kicked his ass again, he turned off the hot water:

The Cavs-Warriors game had no drama. There was not even any bad blood in that game. The Cavs have pretty much accepted that they never going to win against the Warriors. The Clippers-Rox game had a lot of bad blood. There was Blake and CP3 yelling at each other, Ariza getting into it with Austin Rivers, then Blake and Ariza getting ejected.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Cavs-Warriors game had no drama. There was not even any bad blood in that game. The Cavs have pretty much accepted that they never going to win against the Warriors. The Clippers-Rox game had a lot of bad blood. There was Blake and CP3 yelling at each other, Ariza getting into it with Austin Rivers, then Blake and Ariza getting ejected.
    Still can't believe Durant joined that team.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biggest move of all time but he has benefited from it. The media is starting to say he's better than Lebron which I don't think ever happens for him if he stays with OKC because we know with even deck he's not beating Lebron. He's also getting hyped up as DPOY which I don't believe he deserves but will get which he probably is never in contention of winning if he's still with OKC. It looks like he's also going to get the MVP this year. Kevin is getting an embarrassment or riches that he probably never gets if he had stayed with OKC. This guy was on the verge of being this generations Karl Malone but with that one move changed everything. Like Malone I don't think he can carry a team when it matters but now with the Warriors talent he never has to.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    He was a beta in OKC. In retrospect, it shouldn't be a surprise that he made the ultimate beta move.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

We just beat the Rockets without him, and I'm fully on board with trading him anyway, tbh. He's going to be asking for a lot more money than he's worth in today's league. I'd rather try to get that Brooklyn pick from the Cavs, though. Houston probably wouldn't even want him anyway - Capela's better.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

CP0 is a damn cuck!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We just beat the Rockets without him, and I'm fully on board with trading him anyway, tbh. He's going to be asking for a lot more money than he's worth in today's league. I'd rather try to get that Brooklyn pick from the Cavs, though. Houston probably wouldn't even want him anyway - Capela's better.
    take Capela i wanted him on Lakers ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    CP0 is a damn cuck!!!

Cuck Paul
    Cucked by Austin Rivers, on and off the court

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    take Capela i wanted him on Lakers ...
    We actually tried to trade DJ for Capela last offseason and the Rockets predictably said no.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Cuck Paul
    Cucked by Austin Rivers, on and off the court
    story says he was just trollin' he never hit his wife ...like pac in hit em up ...sometimes niccas just trolin like this forum does ...
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 01-16-2018 at 02:56 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    story says he eas just trollin' he never hit his wife ...like pac in hit em up ...sometimes niccas just trolin like this forum does ...
    When that story about Tim Duncan supposedly being gay came out, Laker fans had a field day, though.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    When that story about Tim Duncan supposedly being gay came out, Laker fans had a field day, though.
    Same with Kobe one this forum is not a bastion of upholding jouralistic integrity in what is posted here ...
    its still funny and if true makes a potential clips/rox series even more intesresting especially if yall can get healthy ...
    when are Gallo or Pat B supposed to be back?
    And docs seed?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Same with Kobe one this forum is not a bastion of upholding jouralistic integrity in what is posted here ...
    its still funny and if true makes a potential clips/rox series even more intesresting especially if yall can get healthy ...
    when are Gallo or Pat B supposed to be back?
    And docs seed?
    Not sure about Gallo, but Beverley is out for the season right now. There's talk of him possibly being able to come back for the playoffs if we get in, though.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

sooo good ...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris' wife Jada is ugly. I doubt Austin smashed it but his trolling worked.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The Scapegoating! continues in Houston:

What a great teammate CP0 is, making Ariza take all the blame for his emotional meltdown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris' wife Jada is ugly. I doubt Austin smashed it but his trolling worked.
    Yeah I'd have to go years without pussy to smash that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is great cucked by austin rivers

Thread Information