Post Count
    *Risitas epic laugh
    so real he's considered satire. lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    absolutely nothing i referred to had anything to do with his accent

it's called an observation.
    It's a pretty stupid one tbh. No one has ever claimed Oliver's show is news and the clip is from an actual interview with that little Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's a pretty stupid one tbh. No one has ever claimed Oliver's show is news and the clip is from an actual interview with that little Trump.
    pretty sure i could find you a ton of young 20 yrs old - 30+ who believe those shows like the one oliver hosts.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    pretty sure i could find you a ton of young 20 yrs old - 30+ who believe those shows like the one oliver hosts.
    You can't deny that clip actually happened.

Believe it!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't deny that clip actually happened.

Believe it!
    i don't see all the hype over djt sitting back behind his desk reading some papers... maybe he's posturing, maybe he's not. all i know is, if he wasn't the left will always believe that he was. it is what it is. blind hatred. you're getting your news from a satire show, hosted by a foreigner with a ty accent, and that's left biased to the core.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but I'm not a Republican. I'm not I'm not I'm not

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    i don't see all the hype over djt sitting back behind his desk reading some papers... maybe he's posturing, maybe he's not. all i know is, if he wasn't the left will always believe that he was. it is what it is. blind hatred. you're getting your news from a satire show, hosted by a foreigner with a ty accent, and that's left biased to the core.
    It was a news interview that was on the news.

Jesus you're an idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Jesus you're an idiot.
    well homeboy referenced 30 sec's of the clip and that's what i watched, not the whole 23 mins. so ing sorry. what exactly is your point? that we should all laugh and point at djt because we "assume" he is just shuffling papers to be perceived as working hard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Jesus you're an idiot.
    yeah but he has a british accent!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well homeboy referenced 30 sec's of the clip and that's what i watched, not the whole 23 mins. so ing sorry. what exactly is your point? that we should all laugh and point at djt because we "assume" he is just shuffling papers to be perceived as working hard.
    nobody asked you to watch 23 mins. the 30 second clip isn't more or less important because of the accent of the host. the only point was his pretending to work

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    nobody asked you to watch 23 mins. the 30 second clip isn't more or less important because of the accent of the host. the only point was his pretending to work
    If someone with an accent shows a video of something that happened that means it definitely didn't happen because gays.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol he didn't even shuffle papers in that one pic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol i point out the obvious when it comes to yours and many others biased views of the man. i just see a bunch of crazies getting heated over the fact that djt sat at his desk. yall can read into it more than it is. maybe yall are right or maybe yall are upset over nothing at all. i'd wager on the latter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If someone with an accent shows a video of something that happened that means it definitely didn't happen because gays.
    i need a video where somebody with a british accent says 2 + 2 = 4 so koriwhat can flip out and pretend 2 + 2 no longer = 4

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol i point out the obvious when it comes to yours and many others biased views of the man. i just see a bunch of crazies getting heated over the fact that djt sat at his desk. yall can read into it more than it is. maybe yall are right or maybe yall are upset over nothing at all. i'd wager on the latter.
    heated
    upset

Everyone is laughing at that petulant little Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just stop. You're a hardcore republican. Just admit to yourself already.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    i need a video where somebody with a british accent says 2 + 2 = 4 so koriwhat can flip out and pretend 2 + 2 no longer = 4
    That's gay math right there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i watched the 30 sec clip. what part of that didn't you get?

as well, the problem here is assumptions... that's all yall got. you assume he is pretending to work. how do we know he's not actually working? you're making this a clear cut case of blind hatred. it is what it is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i watched the 30 sec clip. what part of that didn't you get?

as well, the problem here is assumptions... that's all yall got. you assume he is pretending to work. how do we know he's not actually working? you're making this a clear cut case of blind hatred. it is what it is.
    yeah because people always conduct interviews and then immediately focus really hard on a few sheets of paper on their desk

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    yeah because people always conduct interviews and then immediately focus really hard on a few sheets of paper on their desk
    PROVE HE DIDN'T SOLVE THE MIDDLE EAST RIGHT THEN

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    his accent doesn't necessarily mean he's totally full of . i just hate british accents and how the media networks think having one makes you more intelligent behind a camera. i don't even hate john oliver and think he's a bit funny from time to time.

Just stop. You're a hardcore republican. Just admit to yourself already.
    why are you so hard up to prove such nonsense? why? what do you have to gain from trying to prove i'm affiliated with the republican party when i never have been, ever? as well, wouldn't a "hardcore republican" had voted? just admit to yourself that you're pathetic. it's ok blake. life goes on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the if i know... the only thing i do know however is if i hated the man to my core i'd assume he was a buffoon too and anything he does i'd scrutinize every minute part of it to make myself feel all giddy inside. what exactly do yall know? ever been in a meeting with djt, how about shook his hand and had a conversation with the man, friends of the family, trusted cabinet member, what exactly? oh yeah, ST alumni.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    his accent doesn't necessarily mean he's totally full of . i just hate british accents and how the media networks think having one makes you more intelligent behind a camera. i don't even hate john oliver and think he's a bit funny from time to time.
    nobody says that

why are you so hard up to prove such nonsense? why? what do you have to gain from trying to prove i'm affiliated with the republican party when i never have been, ever? as well, wouldn't a "hardcore republican" had voted? just admit to yourself that you're pathetic. it's ok blake. life goes on.
    the if i know... the only thing i do know however is if i hated the man to my core i'd assume he was a buffoon too and anything he does i'd scrutinize every minute part of it to make myself feel all giddy inside. what exactly do yall know? ever been in a meeting with djt, how about shook his hand and had a conversation with the man, friends of the family, trusted cabinet member, what exactly? oh yeah, ST alumni.
    do you think trump was actually working in that clip?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    do you think trump was actually working in that clip?
    what you're not getting here is the point that it's all assumptions... if i thought he wasn't working then i am assuming he's posturing. if i thought he was working then i am assuming he's not posturing. either way it's all assumptions. i have no better intel on who djt is, how he lives, what he does, how much work he puts in, etc... that's the point you're missing or blindly dismissing.

Thread Information