Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're like a dude owning his own shop?

Who talks like that. You're like that one dude who everyone knows is full of but puts up with because they pity him.

You check it out, I'm like rich yo.
    i never claimed to be rich. i barely scrape by like most americans you write off because we don't get free handouts like you and your ilk.

however, i do own my business. come in whenever. walk-ins always welcome!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what are you laughing at mr. handout? tell us all again how privileged you are and how you didn't have to work for what you got. far left face.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what are you laughing at mr. handout? tell us all again how privileged you are and how you didn't have to work for what you got. far left face.
    So am I Mr. Handout or living in the basement?

Oh and I am laughing at you, Joey. You don't have your own shop, Mr $20k Republican hipster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So am I Mr. Handout or living in the basement?

Oh and I am laughing at you, Joey. You don't have your own shop.
    you're both tbh & yeah, i do own my own licensed professional shop. my license is good for 2 yrs and was $928. go yourself now you little .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're both tbh & yeah, i do own my own licensed professional shop. my license is good for 2 yrs and was $928. go yourself now you little .
    Hairdressers who rent their stall have to have a license too. You have no credibility.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hairdressers who rent their stall have to have a license too. You have no credibility.
    if you knew anything about anything and wasn't just some you'd know tattooers in tx don't have to be licensed like other state's require. in tx, only shop's need to be licensed. tell me again how wise you are mr. eden rock.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if you knew anything about anything and wasn't just some you'd know tattooers in tx don't have to be licensed like other state's require. in tx, only shop's need to be licensed. tell me again how wise you are mr. eden rock.
    If you own your own company doing ink or piercings then you have to be licensed.

We require any business that is engaged in tattooing (i.e., the practice of producing an indelible mark or figure on the human body by scarring or inserting pigments under the skin using needles, scalpels, or other related equipment) or body piercing (i.e., the practice of creating an opening in a person's body, other than the individual's earlobe, to insert jewelry or another decoration) to be licensed with the Department of State Health Services.
    http://www.dshs.texas.gov/tattoo-piercing/

It is about the business and not the building.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Called out on what? Arguments that you abandon at the first refutation? You haven't been right about anything to this point.

The quoted portion of the article talks about the senate in the 3rd and 4th paragraphs and ends on it with the last 3. Your reading skills are terrible. And the focus of the article is besides the point. The reality is that the Senate has a little over 26 hours to avert the shutdown now and they have their own issues.

And that was a long winded essay to you? It was less than a dozen sentences. It's things like this that stretch credibility as to your claims for being in the legal profession. You write your briefs in crayon too?
    In the context of the ST message board, yeah it’s an essay. The article suggested that House Republicans lacked votes to avoid a shutdown. Turns out they got the vote.

When i point that out you turn it into “well im smarter than you.” It’s something you do all the time. Gets boring quick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you own your own company doing ink or piercings then you have to be licensed.

http://www.dshs.texas.gov/tattoo-piercing/

It is about the business and not the building.
    lmao you know not a god damn thing but you think you do and that's hilarious. well.. well.. well.. i guess mr. knowitall doesn't know .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The op article was focused on the House. You’re boring and resort to long winded essays when you’ve been called out.

Platform of bluster
    Not as smart as he thinks he is...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    as well, my own company? lol who calls it that, not us tattooers unless you're some sort of conglomerate distributor or the like. doing ink? lmao you sound like a ing loser like the type i used to have to deal with in a few shops i used to work at. and you're discussing licensing on a subject you know absolutely nothing about.

ahahahahahaha you got a ing complex dude.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not as smart as he thinks he is...
    not at all. look at him flopping around like a fish trying to get out of this net he found himself in in regards to tattoo licensing. dude's a hack who wants you all to believe otherwise. up on his thin skinned soap box and all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the context of the ST message board, yeah it’s an essay. The article suggested that House Republicans lacked votes to avoid a shutdown. Turns out they got the vote.

When i point that out you turn it into “well im smarter than you.” It’s something you do all the time. Gets boring quick.
    Expecting others to adhere to ST "standards"
    12 sentences is longwinded

And it appears you need help with critical thinking. What is the articles le and what do the 3rd and 4th paragraphs talk about? Do they mention the house? If you need me to explain the significance to the answer to those questions I can help there too. I actually think it funny that you think Politico was ignorant to the senate's role as you were.

And I just point out how you are stupid. I leave myself and my ability out of it. You are the one doing the comparison. I get that you get caught up in the machismo zero sum thing but you demonstrating poor reading and critical thinking skills is independent of my ability.

Oh and bored people go and do different things. When I use that line it is when I am actually bored and about to do something else. I don't find your claim credible. You are going for the for tat thing like a very interested monkey. Good job.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    as well, my own company? lol who calls it that, not us tattooers unless you're some sort of conglomerate distributor or the like. doing ink? lmao you sound like a ing loser like the type i used to have to deal with in a few shops i used to work at. and you're discussing licensing on a subject you know absolutely nothing about.

ahahahahahaha you got a ing complex dude.
    If you have not formed an LLC then you are as dumb as I think you are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Expecting others to adhere to ST "standards"
    12 sentences is longwinded

And it appears you need help with critical thinking. What is the articles le and what do the 3rd and 4th paragraphs talk about? Do they mention the house? If you need me to explain the significance to the answer to those questions I can help there too. I actually think it funny that you think Politico was ignorant to the senate's role as you were.

And I just point out how you are stupid. I leave myself and my ability out of it. You are the one doing the comparison. I get that you get caught up in the machismo zero sum thing but you demonstrating poor reading and critical thinking skills is independent of my ability.

Oh and bored people go and do different things. When I use that line it is when I am actually bored and about to do something else. I don't find your claim credible. You are going for the for tat thing like a very interested monkey. Good job.
    good job, you're longwinded. take a breathe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you have not formed an LLC then you are as dumb as I think you are.
    you know nothing about me. maybe you knew like 1% about me back in like 97 or so but wgaf about 20 yrs ago? you're a ing tool gylumpkins. no amount of listening to ween will make you cool.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good job, you're longwinded. take a breathe.
    The irony of the quote in his sig under that post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you know nothing about me. maybe you knew like 1% about me back in like 97 or so but wgaf about 20 yrs ago? you're a ing tool gylumpkins. no amount of listening to ween will make you cool.
    you haven't formed an LLC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The irony of the quote in his sig under that post.
    i'm missing out i guess.... i have signatures disabled.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you haven't formed an LLC.
    your parents aren't dead. well, maybe your father.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your parents aren't dead. well, maybe your father.
    Believe what you like. You seem to do quite a bit of that, $20k.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Believe what you like. You seem to do quite a bit of that, $20k.
    irony at its best.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/...nment-shutdown

That was just one of many in the years before.

Like I said, you should spend less time spouting off and more time educating yourself. The GOP house took over in 2012 and did this for 18 months.

Oh and when people parrot my digs back at me as you do then that just tells me that they are effective. It also speaks to a lack of creativity. It doesn't have the effect you hope, dim.
    Real talk fam, you think calling people “dim” is effective? Effective at what exactly?

Pretty sure you was being mocked for pretty re ed “insult” fam

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Real talk fam, you think calling people “dim” is effective? Effective at what exactly?

Pretty sure you was being mocked for pretty re ed “insult” fam
    Triggering people. You coming out of the woodwork is proof of its efficacy too.

And everyone mocks everyone here. You completely miss the point though as per usual, Crayola.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Triggering people. You coming out of the woodwork is proof of its efficacy too.

And everyone mocks everyone here. You completely miss the point though as per usual, Crayola.
    Huh? Coming out of the woodwork? Where you getting that fam?

I’m just chilling here, reading some posts, watching you get needlessly personal with other posters in a totally non-creepy/totally healthy way. Keep it up fam

Thread Information