Legitimate question cause i dont know

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    *fast

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    After Hightower went down, I honestly have no clue who is even playing LB for them I know Van Noy is somewhere in the mix and he’s pretty mediocre.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Telvin Smith is probably faster than the whole NE LB corps. Hightower was the only one I knew of the Pats.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    After Hightower went down, I honestly have no clue who is even playing LB for them I know Van Noy is somewhere in the mix and he’s pretty mediocre.
    Im looking for a shred of hope in this Jacksonville game, and maybe a 75-85 yd rushing day from Bortles could mix it up.

We had the slowest LB unit in the league, and that's the only way Jax moved the ball against us

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Im looking for a shred of hope in this Jacksonville game, and maybe a 75-85 yd rushing day from Bortles could mix it up.

We had the slowest LB unit in the league, and that's the only way Jax moved the ball against us
    Well Old Man Brady hurt his throwing hand, so there’s that. Gonna be hard to grip a football with a hurt hand in freezing weather. At least the Patriots have a solid backup QB that they didn’t trade for pennies on the dollar and replace with Brian ing Hoyer...

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    OP with the subtle troll goods

I'm sure there's somebody here who is well versed on the memorization of 40 times IMO

Thread Information