White House says it might start deporting DREAMers on March 5

https://thinkprogress.org/white-hous...-1c8609796913/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ethnic cleansing of DACA browns in a few weeks

White House says it might start deporting DREAMers on March 5

https://thinkprogress.org/white-hous...-1c8609796913/
    Boukaki, as usual your "headline" is not what the article says.

It does rightfully point out, however, that Democrats are going to have to compromise on immigration reform if they want DACA written permanently into law.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chain migration needs to end. Just because one makes it over it shouldn't mean they can bring their mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters who can bring their spouses who can then bring their mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, whose spouses can then bring their mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters on infinitely with zero regard for whether they can make a positive impact on society. Its an uncontrolled immigration geometric progression which makes absolutely no sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol your always angry.

Chris is the one selling. I'm making fun of his sorry attempts.
    you got me... perpetually pissed off! lol

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would like to trade Boots, Hater and Chris for any 3 Mexicans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    um, you know that is satire, right?

can't tell the difference
    You're a liar and a fool. Now go get your f'n shinebox, and take your cheerleaders with you Pleb.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would happily trade limiting chain migration to parents and siblings only for a path to citizenship for DACA kids and a law that requires ALL employers to use e-verify.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dems are so desperate for that minority vote that they will do ANYTHING. This is nothing new.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dems are so desperate for that minority vote that they will do ANYTHING. This is nothing new.
    indeed. they're a very desperate bunch of losers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As much as you guys hate Trump, its hilarious that he will get the credit for finally making congress get serious about dealing with these kids with actual legislation.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would happily trade limiting chain migration to parents and siblings only for a path to citizenship for DACA kids and a law that requires ALL employers to use e-verify.
    I agree though I would make employers face criminal charges for hiring illegals, and I would zero out the funding for the wall and instead allocate it for raids and for prosecuting people who make illegal hirings. I'd also get rid of the green card lottery, that is stupid, and make speaking English a requirement since we want immigrants to assimilate. The only exception I'd make on language is citizens who want to bring their parents over to take care of them. It might be unreasonable to expect a sixty year old to be able to learn a new language.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree though I would make employers face criminal charges for hiring illegals, and I would zero out the funding for the wall and instead allocate it for raids and for prosecuting people who make illegal hirings. I'd also get rid of the green card lottery, that is stupid, and make speaking English a requirement since we want immigrants to assimilate. The only exception I'd make on language is citizens who want to bring their parents over to take care of them. It might be unreasonable to expect a sixty year old to be able to learn a new language.
    Agree on all points.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully, the Dems have NOT learned their lesson and try another shutdown. Even the hardcore libs at work don't want to hear about government shutdown and were complaining about illegal immigrants. My wish list (in order):

1. End to chain migration (which includes no parents of CURRENT daca recipients [only those signed up] who caused the problem)
    2. End to diversity lottery - use merit-based criteria on each individual.
    3. E-verify - heavy fines for employers who violate
    4. System to track/follow up visa overstays
    5. Border security - not necessarily a wall but stop them from coming in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can be sure that the price of protein will skyrocket if they did that. The giant food corps are huge employers of illegals.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can be sure that the price of protein will skyrocket if they did that. The giant food corps are huge employers of illegals.
    It's a WISH list, CC - ain't gonna happen. I'd settle for what you stated above but no parents or siblings - spouse and minor/dependent children.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then you allow those workers to come over here legally during growing seasons and pay payroll taxes, then they go back home. Same way we do with temporary workers for vacation season in the national parks, in hotels, and in restaurants in tourist areas. Our economy would definitely collapse without being able to import workers for these kind of jobs that are temporary, pay lousy money, and require relocation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao demo s are actually blaming Russians for their latst up

Holeee sheeet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then you allow those workers to come over here legally during growing seasons and pay payroll taxes, then they go back home. Same way we do with temporary workers for vacation season in the national parks, in hotels, and in restaurants in tourist areas. Our economy would definitely collapse without being able to import workers for these kind of jobs that are temporary, pay lousy money, and require relocation.
    Poultry, pork and beef production and slaughter are year round and huge employers of illegals through subcontractors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao demo s are actually blaming Russians for their latst up

Holeee sheeet
    what's new?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't have a problem with chain migration, and I'm also not against having an English language requirement as part of permanent residence (with an age exception like bb mentioned). it's kinda silly that the US hasn't officially adopted english as an official language (though 32 states have)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poultry, pork and beef production and slaughter are year round and huge employers of illegals through subcontractors.
    Crap, I read that wrong. That work needs to be done by Americans and in the open so it can be properly regulated. That way there can be decent enough working conditions that isn't constantly ending up in our meat the way it is now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny story. About 20 years ago I had reason to be at Tyson in Seguin and had the opportunity to watch chicke s by the thousands being unloaded. They would arrive on 18 wheelers in these 4' x 4' x 1' wooden crates and go on a conveyor into this big box. The empty crates would come out of a conveyor on tbe side and tbe chickens would come out hanging by one foot on a conveyor that took them by a spinning wire that cut their throat and started the process to tbe grocery store. I puzzled and puzzled over how that damn machine hung those chickens up like that. Curiosity finally got the better of me and I walked over there. The box had a door and I opened it...and found about 20 mexican women chasing chickens around the room cussing them in spanish.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully, the Dems have NOT learned their lesson and try another shutdown. Even the hardcore libs at work don't want to hear about government shutdown and were complaining about illegal immigrants. My wish list (in order):

1. End to chain migration (which includes no parents of CURRENT daca recipients [only those signed up] who caused the problem)
    2. End to diversity lottery - use merit-based criteria on each individual.
    3. E-verify - heavy fines for employers who violate
    4. System to track/follow up visa overstays
    5. Border security - not necessarily a wall but stop them from coming in.
    What a thoroughly pathetic inability to understand the American dream

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a pathetic misrepresentation of the American dream. That is for legal immigrants that assimilate and become productive members of society.

Thread Information