My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    pathetic right? these people are crazy.
    Rent free applies here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    months? i've been at this for years son! btw, who's trolling? i just like ing with yall and seeing who whines more about me and my long winded meltdowns.
    Trolling is like comedy. When you have to explain your routine to your audience you have failed.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trolling is like comedy. When you have to explain your routine to your audience you have failed.
    Low-level posters triggered by an amateur though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Low-level posters triggered by an amateur though.
    How do you figure. I see it more like Joey is getting bukkakkeed constantly.

This is not like the Avante account posting a list and people going off about Olapalongo. This is Joey being on from all angles and his only response being to claim "I'm trolling."

I have another theory: Joey actually gets mad about people making fun of his calf tats and rants like a child because of it.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you figure. I see it more like Joey is getting bukkakkeed constantly.
    Like bragging about beating up the kid getting off the special bus, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While that may be the case, the sped doesn't turn around and claim to be winning in your analogy. I agree that Joey is an easy target but that is besides the point here.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You asked why I love it.

I dated a girl thats an artist. Went to lots of galleries with her. She always explained paintings two ways. What the artist meant and what she felt. Not always the same.

She wasn't an elitest.
    Fight Club’s point was incredibly straightforward. It’s not shocking you didn’t get it. I didn’t either when I was 16.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While that may be the case, the sped doesn't turn around and claim to be winning in your analogy. I agree that Joey is an easy target but that is besides the point here.
    I never claimed a victory clause. Though that he holds his own with that gimp pack is maybe akin to one.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When I was in junior high there was a special education student who was always making fun of the other special ed kids. We'd see him in the hallway mocking his classmates, calling them re s, making fun of their speech impediments, despite the fact that he was one of them. Kids were generally nice to the special ed kids, but not this guy. He was a and he seemed to have no self awareness. I feel sorry for him now because it was his way of coping with his position in life.

Anyway, I hadn't really thought about that kid until I read this post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never claimed a victory clause. Though that he holds his own with that gimp pack is maybe akin to one.
    so you claim he's not losing?

If you want to take Joey's side have fun with that. Maybe have him do some calf tats for you too.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When I was in junior high there was a special education student who was always making fun of the other special ed kids. We'd see him in the hallway mocking his classmates, calling them re s, making fun of their speech impediments, despite the fact that he was one of them. Kids were generally nice to the special ed kids, but not this guy. He was a and he seemed to have no self awareness. I feel sorry for him now because it was his way of coping with his position in life.

Anyway, I hadn't really thought about that kid until I read this post.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If you want to take Joey's side have fun with that. Maybe have him do some calf tats for you too.
    He gets some good shots, tbh. And that you're saying I'm taking his side after comparing him to a re . You're not very good at this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    months? i've been at this for years son! btw, who's trolling? i just like ing with yall and seeing who whines more about me and my long winded meltdowns.

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    Fight Club’s point was incredibly straightforward. It’s not shocking you didn’t get it. I didn’t either when I was 16.
    Look at this er. Demands to know why I like a movie (arguing that it's wrong before I even answer) then telling me my multiple transitions of meanings are wrong.

GTFOOH

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is almost as bad as xmas killing himself for a weekend

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who's explaining what exactly? did i create this lame thread?

This is Joey being on from all angles and his only response being to claim "I'm trolling."

I have another theory: Joey actually gets mad about people making fun of his calf tats and rants like a child because of it.
    here's a theory. you're a plain and simple. the dude who has no balls whatsoever, yeah that . we all know the type. you hide behind a screen name all the while acting so big and bad. i don't care that yall make fun of me at all. keep it up if it makes you all giddy inside.

what exactly am i losing? this is what i have a problem with and not the fact you sit there trying to play billy badass behind your ty screen name. you come across as such a snide little .

if you had a real problem with me you'd show up to my shop acting hard like you want us all to believe. you're a loser whose been gifted a life most will never relate to. mr. knowitall en led handout gylumps. ing glad your parents are dead.... when's your turn homie?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    talk all the you want gylumps but you'd be hard pressed to do so in person. that's who you are. we all know the type.

too bad i'm no cartel boss or i might take your words to heart, find you at your favorite bar, and put a couple slugs through your dome. you're lucky i don't give a about you whatsoever and as much as you pity me i pity you 10x more. ing pussy!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so edgy

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Look at this er. Demands to know why I like a movie (arguing that it's wrong before I even answer) then telling me my multiple transitions of meanings are wrong.

GTFOOH
    It’s fine, you’re 16 and stupid. One day you’ll be a big boy and understand.

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    It’s fine, you’re 16 and stupid. One day you’ll be a big boy and understand.
    Awesome. So I have that to look forward to.......

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao at people feeling bad for koriwhat here. The guy claimed to be neutral on politics and then spent all his time parroting right wing talking points while talking about how liberalism is a mental disease. did you expect.

Meanwhile the guy figuratively got his head stuck in the toilet every day on here over his calf tattoos and ty skills as a tattoo artist and nobody said a peep. Gimme a break

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao at people feeling bad for koriwhat here. The guy claimed to be neutral on politics and then spent all his time parroting right wing talking points while talking about how liberalism is a mental disease. did you expect.

Meanwhile the guy figuratively got his head stuck in the toilet every day on here over his calf tattoos and ty skills as a tattoo artist and nobody said a peep. Gimme a break
    keep hating. you just want to believe so bad that i am something i'm not to justify your stance on this world. republican, democrat, what's it all matter anyhow? both sides are a bunch of ing losers. lets all pick a side of the same coin and act like we're different in so many ways that we aren't. yall are blind idiots.

as for tattooing, what the do you know about good or bad tattoos, how to tattoo, etc? you coming from a background of never being a tattooer, what the do you know and why should i give a about your takes anyhow? you're pathetic and a know nothing mother er.

you're a face aaron. if i was a betting man i'd bet the farm on you being a sissy spineless boy. am i wrong? how far off? you and gylumps come across as two of the biggest suckers here. knowitall know nothings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes, I'm very small and unmasculine

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes, I'm very small and unmasculine
    i'm sure you are... so am i. lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, I wasn't even that mean to you I don't think especially compared to some of the on this site. Its just clear you're a Trump supporter but you kept saying you were neutral which was hilarious

Thread Information