Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, I wasn't even that mean to you I don't think especially compared to some of the on this site. Its just clear you're a Trump supporter but you kept saying you were neutral which was hilarious
    it's clear you still have half a brain re . you can call me what you want but it still doesn't make you smart nor correct. you're special on a whole 'nother level corky.

btw, be mean to me. idgaf either way. contrary to your beliefs, i don't sit at home at night crying into my pillow over a bunch of s on ST.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh, ok.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wasn't trying to be edgy and that's the point. you're a behind a computer talking you can't back up in real life. that's the end of all arguments here. you're a . end of discussion. now go spend your dead parents money you ing en led hack.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm sure you are... so am i. lol
    Well yeah, we've seen your pics

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i don't sit at home at night crying into my pillow over a bunch of s on ST.
    Oh so you're out right now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well yeah, we've seen your pics
    and i've seen your same couch on walmart.com for $200 but them cushions aren't all played out.

Oh so you're out right now
    yeah, i'm at work doing inventory on my 1/2 day. you? just ST huh? i guess i could do this inventory at home but whatever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When I was in junior high there was a special education student who was always making fun of the other special ed kids. We'd see him in the hallway mocking his classmates, calling them re s, making fun of their speech impediments, despite the fact that he was one of them. Kids were generally nice to the special ed kids, but not this guy. He was a and he seemed to have no self awareness. I feel sorry for him now because it was his way of coping with his position in life.

Anyway, I hadn't really thought about that kid until I read this post.
    Kids are reflections of their parents, for good or ill. I would not be surprised if someone in that kids life was saying something that he picked up on.

Thread Information