A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/20/us/wom...rnd/index.html

Words we haven't combined sexual yet with to make a new buzzphase
    "Sexual Vandalism" "Sexual Burglary" "Sexual Perjury" "Sexual Under the Influence"
    Last edited by Trainwreck2100; 01-22-2018 at 01:56 PM.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Really? She seemed just fine with multiple scenes dressed scantly clad...including a scene on the beach in a bathing suit...in Anywhere But Here just a few years later.

bbbut I was terrorized

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Really? She seemed just fine with multiple scenes dressed scantly clad...including a scene on the beach in a bathing suit...in Anywhere But Here just a few years later.

bbbut I was terrorized
    I don't know about the wording, but getting a rape fantasy letter from Avante at 13 is pretty ed up.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    : lmao feminazis

Glad Marvel Studios dropped her ass.

Next : Scarjo please

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't know about the wording, but getting a rape fantasy letter from Avante at 13 is pretty ed up.
    Dude, what is her address, well? Really think about this ya stupid , ok?

Who out there can tell me her address at 13 or anytime, what.....how could anyone know that? Ya think.

Dude, there has never ever been anything I've said that has anything to do with being some sick ass diseased pedo, ok? So why act like a ing idiot..?

Dude, show us anything anywhere where I'm saying anything that gets...you pedo. Where is that at? Yep......it never happened. Ya ing liar.

If anyone told me.....see that guy he is a pedo. I'm walking over kicking this sick in the nuts then ramming his head into whateve sharpe object is around, then as this sick s begs for mercy I take my finger and poke out his eyeballs.....ok? That is my stance on this sick , got that ?
    Last edited by Avante; 01-21-2018 at 01:47 PM.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    It is, but that's not the point. It's hard to take her seriously when she was right back to mostly undressed on film by 18.

Furthermore, you know they screened the mail she got. If some sicko wrote to her something like that she would have never read it. Whole thing reeks of attention seeking bull .

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It is funny isn't it?

Poster...I hate being red, hate it.
    internet....red, red, red
    internet 2....you're....RED
    internet 3....what color are you, oh yeah............REDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Hahaha~~~~ Human nature and without any repurcussions for their actions, they get stupid-er. I know this and

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    It is, but that's not the point. It's hard to take her seriously when she was right back to mostly undressed on film by 18.

Furthermore, you know they screened the mail she got. If some sicko wrote to her something like that she would have never read it. Whole thing reeks of attention seeking bull .
    Yep, and that’s the case for most of these women. While it’s good this is all coming out, there’s no way Rose McGowan says if she was still getting big parts in movies. She only spoke up once she dropped to the D-list, and holy is she milking the out of this attention now.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Women

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Just another Hollywood drama queen.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    celebrities. it'll be grand when all of hollywood burns to the ground. not figuratively either!

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

In this day and age, sure. The letter would never have got to her. This was 1994/95, I don't think it's completely outside of the realm of possibility she saw it. Was she mostly undressed on film by 1999? Closer was in 2004, 10 years later. Portman has no need to attention like McGowan.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

bbbut I was terrorized
    Don't forget the infamous Black Swan scene.. her best performance to date IMO

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Trainwreck can't ing STAND when chicks lie and exaggerate about sexual assault

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Dude, what is her address, well?
    You'd really like to know, huh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    celebrities. it'll be grand when all of hollywood burns to the ground. not figuratively either!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    RIP tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Y'all are weird. She is speaking how she got a rape fantasy letter at 13 and how it made her uncomfortable being discussed as a sexual object as a young teen. What is everyone ing for lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves

Of course. Because young girls that get molested or abused NEVER end up sleeping around, becoming strippers, etc.....

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Y'all are weird. She is speaking how she got a rape fantasy letter at 13 and how it made her uncomfortable being discussed as a sexual object as a young teen. What is everyone ing for lol
    So, it's random (possibly made-up) crap that really has nothing to do with #metoo and she's just tone deaf?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    So, it's random (possibly made-up) crap that really has nothing to do with #metoo and she's just tone deaf?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    sure thing guy

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Portman has no need to attention like McGowan.
    She wants to be "brave" and a "hero" for talking about the "trauma." In turn, her stock value rises.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Hinckley shoots the president of the United States after fapping to prepubescent Jodie Foster for five years and you guys think it's impossible for 13 year old Natalie Portman to get a rape letter.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Hinckley shoots the president of the United States after fapping to prepubescent Jodie Foster for five years and you guys think it's impossible for 13 year old Natalie Portman to get a rape letter.
    So you're saying that we should report Avante to the secret service???

Thread Information