Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930
    Post Count
    Gotta go....

Great job Blake Bortles, so many would have done worst in your situation.

Nick Foles ......wow (for at least a game)

Tom Brady is amazing.

The Vikes fooled me.

Adios~~~~~~~~~~~
    He admits he was fooled by the vikes. That says all you need to know. He didn't know anything.

That being said. Keenum was the right call. I would have pulled him and tried Bradford to see if anything was going to happen at some point in the second half. Most people would have.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    He admits he was fooled by the vikes. That says all you need to know. He didn't know anything.

That being said. Keenum was the right call. I would have pulled him and tried Bradford to see if anything was going to happen at some point in the second half. Most people would have.
    Yep, Keenum was the right call, and yes once it became obvious that wasn't working THEN ya bring in Bradford. That is how ya do things.

You do not....let's see what Bradfort has....starting out, that's ridiculous.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Late to the show, but what a game. It was a man's man's game. Reminded me of the grittiness and compe iveness of one of those classic championship games from Candlestick Park. Obviously would've preferred the Jags hang on, but can't hate on the Pats for their clutchness. I do hate that Gilmore made a huge play, though--that was nauseating.

Thread Information