Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some chiropractor's are quacks. Seen them cause a lot of damage to patient's, sometimes fatal ...
    need to share this info

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    need to share this info
    some chiropractor manipulation is so violent that it can cause fatal vertebral artery dissections. Causing young healthy and others to stroke out. Broken ribs, etc.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    some chiropractor manipulation is so violent that it can cause fatal vertebral artery dissections. Causing young healthy and others to stroke out. Broken ribs, etc.
    Chiros can't be any worse than real doctors:

"
    Medical errors rank behind heart disease and cancer as the third leading cause of death in the U.S., Johns Hopkins researchers say."

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/05/03/476636183/death-certificates-undercount-toll-of-medical-errors

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Does my man DPG still think Woj/Lowe were doing hit piece on the Spurs? ..

This time Aldridge doesn't even mention Kawhi at all . That' how disconnected he is from the Spurs and fellow teammates right now..They just seem to have no clue about his injury and rehab process after the second shutdown..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Does my man DPG still think Woj/Lowe were doing hit piece on the Spurs? ..

This time Aldridge doesn't even mention Kawhi at all . That' how disconnected he is from the Spurs and fellow teammates right now..They just seem to have no clue about his injury and rehab process after the second shutdown..
    Ouch, sounds like LMA knows Kawhi ain't coming back, or that was a catty Freudian slip 'cuz LMA and Kawhi ain't besties.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Think Lamarcus just isn’t sure what’s going on with Kawhi. Rudy at least traveled with the team in the RRT and teammates have actually seen him getting ready to play. At this point it’s just a medical clearance he’s waiting for. Kiwi, nobody knows.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Think Lamarcus just isn’t sure what’s going on with Kawhi. Rudy at least traveled with the team in the RRT and teammates have actually seen him getting ready to play. At this point it’s just a medical clearance he’s waiting for. Kiwi, nobody knows.
    I agree. He obviously doesn't know just like the rest of us what actually is going on with Kawhi. I'm sure he sees Rudy Gay regularly at the practice facility and has a good idea of how he's progressing. Not so much with Kawhi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Kawhi who?" ~ LMA 2018

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is hard to believe it but there is a very good chance that Kawhi-- with quad tendinitis-- is going to end up playing only 3 more games than Paul George did, who gruesomely ruptured his leg in preseason summer tourney ..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leonard is a big pussy tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is hard to believe it but there is a very good chance that Kawhi-- with quad tendinitis-- is going to end up playing only 3 more games than Paul George did, who gruesomely ruptured his leg in preseason summer tourney ..
    It's pretty ridiculous when you consider that one guy is sore, and the other's leg snapped in half.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's pretty ridiculous when you consider that one guy is sore, and the other's leg snapped in half.
    Pretty much. Needs more rest, needs more help. Lebum 1.5

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, to summarize where we are today, we're supposed to believe that Kawhi is not playing because of one of these reasons:

A) He's suffering the most mysterious injury in basketball history. So mysterious that the finest sports doctors can't find/fix it. OR
    B) He's faking it. OR
    C) He's a hypochondriac who thinks he's always hurt. OR
    D) He's healthy, but Pop is choosing not to play him.

Honestly, option B sounds like the most plausible option, followed by option C. The other two options seem unrealistic.
    Last edited by Keepin' it real; 02-21-2018 at 03:46 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does he have the sickle cell trait or been tested for it? I've asked before and never seen an answer.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, to summarize where we are today, we're supposed to believe that Kawhi is not playing because of one of these reasons:

A) He's not a
    B) He's a
    C) He's a
    D) He's not a

Honestly, option B sounds like the most plausible option, followed by option C. The other two options seem unrealistic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does he have the sickle cell trait or been tested for it? I've asked before and never seen an answer.
    Autism

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

A) He's suffering the most mysterious injury in basketball history. So mysterious that the finest sports doctors can't find/fix it. OR
    B) He's faking it. OR
    C) He's a hypochondriac who thinks he's always hurt. OR
    D) He's healthy, but Pop is choosing not to play him.

So based on today's events, we're looking at option C. As a few of us have speculated on here, I wonder if Pop screwed up Kawhi's brain with all this obsession with injuries. Now he's a mental case.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well the chilled was ice cold.

Thread Information