Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spurs are Lottery Bound. SequSpur's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joff is ing terrible. He is another Bonner for Pop. WTF! Pop is the ing problem here. Why does this DF get a free ride? Bad decision after bad decision. Then the pompous ass didn't like being questioned about Murray either yesterday. !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cavs by 25

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joff is ing terrible. He is another Bonner for Pop. WTF! Pop is the ing problem here. Why does this DF get a free ride? Bad decision after bad decision. Then the pompous ass didn't like being questioned about Murray either yesterday. !
    Honestly, Bonner made a 3 when we needed and he could defend Ibaka or Randolph. So, Bonner is better by a mile.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What was asked about Murray? I stated in a recent post I'm sick of him giving reporters bull answers about basketball yet when someone asks him something about politics he gives a lengthy essay response. The old fool has to retire. He seems more interested in politics than basketball, yet basketball is what he's supposed to be here for. Pop is a wanker I fkn hate him more and more every time he opens his mouth.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, Bonner made a 3 when we needed and he could defend Ibaka or Randolph. So, Bonner is better by a mile.
    You must have missed every spurs postseason during the bonner years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You must have missed every spurs postseason during the bonner years.
    No, i didn't miss any playoffs series in the last 15 years. Tell me in what way Joff is better player than Bonner. He's reaching Ayres levels of ugliness. And i'm telling this not being a Bonner fan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jeffrey makes Jeff Pendergraf look like Hakeem

I cant believe Parker conned the re ed sperms to sign him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao this is truly a terrible tam

I would hqve this bunch of ing scrubs missing the playoffs if we werent so far ahead in the standings

We are getting swept in round 1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao this is truly a terrible tam

I would hqve this bunch of ing scrubs missing the playoffs if we werent so far ahead in the standings

We are getting swept in round 1
    Not too late to miss the postseason. Only 5 games up in the loss column from the 8 seed with the toughest remaining schedule.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not too late to miss the postseason. Only 5 games up in the loss column from the 8 seed with the toughest remaining schedule.
    Absolutely. Easily could miss the playoffs. The Spurs have fallen back far enough. A losing streak could put them on the outside.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolutely. Easily could miss the playoffs. The Spurs have fallen back far enough. A losing streak could put them on the outside.
    They’ve already started that losing streak. Poop may have tipped his king over in early anticipation of a checkmate.

Only problem is that PATFO won’t know what to do with a high draft pick. They’re very likely to select a cultured Euro stiff or an underdog midget chucker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess so. I am calling it now then. We missing the pkayoffs or barely qualifying in 8th to get analy curbstomped in 4 games by the showers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    game is gonna be really ugly.

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jeffrey makes Jeff Pendergraf look like Hakeem

I cant believe Parker conned the re ed sperms to sign him
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Thread Information