Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That couldn't be further from the truth

We've had our fair share of BS rumors thrown out there.
    The Spurs only get "involved" in trade rumors to up the value of the tradee. "Oh, the Spurs might want him, he's good then."

RARELY do the Spurs' own players make the news about being rumored to want out, request trades.... One time it did happem (Aldridge), it was 100% true.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Exactly.. This isn't the National Enquirer tabloid bull just to stir something up... The Spurs barely make the news, so this has to be true. Kawhi is 100% gone like I've been saying for years.
    No, but it's close.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I keep on thinking this is uterly bull ... jalen rose this is the dude commenting bb with a baseball bat ?

now if true, Kawhi and his family can go themselves tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coming off a relatively recent le and two 60 win seasons and we have one injury-plagued year and ST goes all to pieces. God knows what this place will be like when the Spurs aren't making the playoffs regularly.
    well some "fans" were taking regular season wins for granted earlier in the season.. saying the regular season didn't matter.

Welcome to the real NBA not the utopia Timmy and Kiwi got everyone used to here. The RS matters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's also the one who said "Don't believe the rumore that he's (Kawhi Leonard) not happy in San Antonio" just yesterday. It's really hard to take this guy serious, even for a second.
    If the Woj story doesn't drop, Rose isn't saying anything like this lol. Funny stuff

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs only get "involved" in trade rumors to up the value of the tradee. "Oh, the Spurs might want him, he's good then."

RARELY do the Spurs' own players make the news about being rumored to want out, request trades.... One time it did happem (Aldridge), it was 100% true.
    People here were tearing Jackie McMullen apart last year for "spreading bs" about LMA. Then look what happened...We're still hearing every other national game about how LMA wanted out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course they denied it, what's the alternative and the ramifications?
    LMA and pop both admitted issues. Both parties in this case deny it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't admit issues until mid-way through the season... At the time of the leak, I believe they denied it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Jackie MacMullan > Jalen Rose. Woj's piece never said anything about what Rose is saying. If he did, I'd put some weight to it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After the fact and when things were worked out. It's easy to admit it when those things are in the past.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I keep on thinking this is uterly bull ... jalen rose this is the dude commenting bb with a baseball bat ?

now if true, Kawhi and his family can go themselves tbh
    Right because Spurs front office can do no wrong. Right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course they denied it, what's the alternative and the ramifications?
    When the news from Jackie MacMullan about Aldridge being shipped off, RC never addressed/dismissed that rumor. Sam Amick actually said on a podcast yesterday it's a big deal for RC to do something like that. He dismissed this one pretty quickly

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn. the fatty mills contract literally became the death of the spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn't this dude literally just saying yesterday that the situation was not a big deal/nothing to worry about?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe this forces the spurs to make some moves. Whatever happens happens. But this team as presently constructed is hard to watch

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn. the fatty mills contract literally became the death of the spurs.
    Fire RV Drunkford

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is nonsense. The Spurs signed LMA 3 years ago. Durant and Paul were both long shots. What other free agent superstars are snubbing SA. Lazy speculation.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These same guys were saying LMA wants out right up to the day he signed an extension.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is nonsense. The Spurs signed LMA 3 years ago. Durant and Paul were both long shots. What other free agent superstars are snubbing SA. Lazy speculation.
    I guess by “attracting elite talent” he could mean himself. Maybe Kawhi doesn’t like SA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When the news from Jackie MacMullan about Aldridge being shipped off, RC never addressed/dismissed that rumor. Sam Amick actually said on a podcast yesterday it's a big deal for RC to do something like that. He dismissed this one pretty quickly
    Yeah but one guy is the face of the franchise and the other isn't. Kawhi means magnitudes more than Aldridge. Of course they were going to try and defuse it rather than let it linger especially with a national televised, high profile game on tonight. A lot of people aren't buying what they're selling though.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Jalen Rose is the "Charles Barkely" of ESPN. He has no credible sources. He says whatever's on his mind or whatever he thinks might stem controversey to furnish his own brand as someone who's intuitive and outspoken and to drive up ratings for the network.

Everybody and their mother was predicting LMA to San Antonio. I can't believe he's getting credit for that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If this is true tho, tbh, Leonard. You're gonna quit on your team after the last two seasons? Unlike most player fans on this forum, and while Leonard is my fav player, I'm a spurs fan first. And if this is what we get when things get a little tough then this guy. Spurs need to get ainge on the phone I can guarantee he would offer spurs a combo of Tatum/Brown/Philly pick/smart/whatever for him which would at least be a solid return

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If this is true tho, tbh, Leonard. You're gonna quit on your team after the last two seasons? Unlike most player fans on this forum, and while Leonard is my fav player, I'm a spurs fan first. And if this is what we get when things get a little tough then this guy. Spurs need to get ainge on the phone I can guarantee he would offer spurs a combo of Tatum/Brown/Philly pick/smart/whatever for him which would at least be a solid return
    I don't blame Leonard for wanting to change teams, SA is going to be a dumpster fire with the way the roster is setup, but I do hope he at least sees out his contract or remains professional.

It is weird for his uncle who is his agent to say everything is cool and then for this to come out 24 hours later. It has to come from somewhere.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks to KD 29 other teams are dumpster fires also. Not really sure where he thinks he can go to contend with GS

Thread Information