Says J. Rose and Stephen A....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aldridge also wanted out of SA.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He deserves a better team, Tbh. Should go join Celtics or something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sup djohn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs problem is that they are stuck in that upper mediocrity level because Gregg Popovich will not let them go below that. That means they're going to be good enough to compete at a semi high level which fools the eye of the Casual fan and keeps the front office from being pressured to make real acquisitions. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Weird situation.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ship his ass to boston for tatum, morris and lakers 1st pick

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Do it Rob.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    brb checking the meltdown upstairs tbh

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    brb checking the meltdown upstairs tbh
    They're in full denial mode right now. By the time he's in another team's uniform, it will revert back to the way things were after they lost to the Clippers. Kawhi will be a "role player" again and the picture of him at the free throw line during 6 will be spammed on a daily basis.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    it's an open farm. just take your picks, sir Buford.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's not happening my loser friends

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs problem is that they are stuck in that upper mediocrity level because Gregg Popovich will not let them go below that. That means they're going to be good enough to compete at a semi high level which fools the eye of the Casual fan and keeps the front office from being pressured to make real acquisitions. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.
    They were competing for a WCF Finals last year. If they're healthy, they're up there with everybody but GSW. Maybe the problem is that upper mediocrity is everyone but the Warriors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're in full denial mode right now. By the time he's in another team's uniform, it will revert back to the way things were after they lost to the Clippers. Kawhi will be a "role player" again and the picture of him at the free throw line during 6 will be spammed on a daily basis.
    On a scale of 1 to 10 how upset would you be if Kawhi reupped with the Spurs this offseason? Fwiw I think he's prolly gone, but the sources reporting it are pretty .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    it's not happening my loser friends
    y'all gonna lose him for nothing.

heck, he already credited kobe for improving his game. might as well bright him over to us.

kuzma, randle and Clarkson are pop guys. they all yours.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    y'all gonna lose him for nothing.

heck, he already credited kobe for improving his game. might as well bright him over to us.

kuzma, randle and Clarkson are pop guys. they all yours.
    They are so not pretty much the anti pop guys... aside of kuzma of course, but even he would get benched right away at the first defensive lapse..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They are so not pretty much the anti pop guys... aside of kuzma of course, but even he would get benched right away at the first defensive lapse..
    bruh. if pop can turn rudy gay into a legit nba player, imagine what he can do to unleashed beasts like Clarkson and randle.

+ Clarkson is born and raised in san antonio

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    On a scale of 1 to 10 how upset would you be if Kawhi reupped with the Spurs this offseason? Fwiw I think he's prolly gone, but the sources reporting it are pretty .
    As long as he doesn't go to the Lakers, Warriors or Rockets, I don't give a .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    https://www.si.com/sports-illustrate...anuary-23-2018

Jared Zwerling:

"I had a phone conversation yesterday with Dennis Robertson, Kawhi's uncle and business manager, who is based in New Jersey. Dennis called me and we had a nice chat. Before Dennis called me he said he had a conversation with RC Buford, GM of the Spurs, and said they had a great conversation. Overall, here's the consensus: the story is farthest from the truth. That was a quote from Dennis. We talked about the situation. Really, there's no issue between Kawhi and the Spurs. Kawhi has the utmost respect for Popovich and Buford. It's not about any issues internally. This is about not having any more setbacks. There's no re-injury right now. The focus is strengthening that left quad. It's really important because the quad is an injury that can come back and bite you. It's an injury you can get again and re-injure a lot easily, so it's about strengthening that quad and keeping Kawhi focused on getting back to that strength to help him into the NBA situations. That's the focus right now."

tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were competing for a WCF Finals last year. If they're healthy, they're up there with everybody but GSW. Maybe the problem is that upper mediocrity is everyone but the Warriors.
    They don't make any real acquisitions. Rudy Gay (off the bench) is the best one they've made since Aldridge. Pau is ok but he's on again off again mentally. Seems committed to the start, but not to the finish. They've never had that "win now" at ude even when they've won everything. They trust in the process and believe that Pop and the front office can plug obscure players into niche roles and beat a team of all stars, because they've done it time and again, so it's not that the Spurs are doing it wrong but that franchise players aren't attracted to systems where anyone can be the focal point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Odd that I didn't even use your full name but you ran right over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bruh. if pop can turn rudy gay into a legit nba player, imagine what he can do to unleashed beasts like Clarkson and randle.

+ Clarkson is born and raised in san antonio
    yeah because clarkson and randle have freak of nature levels of physical traits and have been 20ish ppg players for a decade..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Craig Popplevich and RC Lost It are going to still be employed in their current positions thru 2020 I think Kawhi should bail to a team that is sincerely pursuing a legit Championship.
    If RC said "that's nutts" to the Patty-Pau-Porker destruction and Popplevich forced him to, then mercy for RC.

Thread Information