Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The better team winning handily vs. the league's most pampered favorite butt-buddies, and then getting royally screwed out of the conference championship by the referees...... hmm, where have I seen this before?

I almost got kicked out of a bar (got warned along with 2 Jags fans in attendance), and I don't even care about the Jaguars. That was among the most egregious one-sided officiated games in sports history.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    i thought it was a well called game, jags got away with a lot of PI though.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    There wasn't any gregariously flawed calls. Sure the Pats could've been called for more, but the Jags got away with quite a bit of PI. Good to see you didn't off yourself for realsies though.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    The better team winning handily vs. the league's most pampered favorite butt-buddies, and then getting royally screwed out of the conference championship by the referees...... hmm, where have I seen this before?

I almost got kicked out of a bar (got warned along with 2 Jags fans in attendance), and I don't even care about the Jaguars. That was among the most egregious one-sided officiated games in sports history.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    There wasn't any gregariously flawed calls. Sure the Pats could've been called for more, but the Jags got away with quite a bit of PI. Good to see you didn't off yourself for realsies though.
    patsy s got away with all game, and the 2 big PI calls (that directly led to 14 points for the cheaters) against jacksonville were complete bogus, especially the second one late in the game. The one near the end of the first half was arguable, but you don't call that to gift wrap points in the playoffs, especially not if you're not going to call it both sides. You let them play unless it's flagrant, to the face etc.

This was egregiously rigged.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    patsy s got away with all game, and the 2 big PI calls (that directly led to 14 points for the cheaters) against jacksonville were complete bogus, especially the second one late in the game. The one near the end of the first half was arguable, but you don't call that to gift wrap points in the playoffs, especially not if you're not going to call it both sides. You let them play unless it's flagrant, to the face etc.

This was egregiously rigged.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Nope. And I'm brutally honest and fair, too.

I'm the first Spurs fan on ST to admit that the Spurs got the benefit of the league/officiating in 2007, against the Suns in the playoffs. That was the one team, along with maybe the early 00s Kings, that the league hated worse than the Spurs for some reason.

But it's undeniable the Spurs have been on the wrong side of the majority of the rigged bull in the playoffs since the beginning of the Duncan era, and it's all the corporate "big/small market" bull .

Goodell loves him some Patsies, it's undeniable, they pay him off and vouch for his dictatorship so why wouldn't he? Brady making a stink over his extremely-minimal suspension (a reasonable punishment would have been to strip the le Tour-de-France style or make the Ravens/Colts play out the AFCCG in the Pro Bowl week that year to decide who played Seattle in the SB 49) was eerily similar to the spoiled kid who was upset his parents put him in timeout for a night after tearing apart the house. Or the kid who was upset he didn't get as many birthday presents one year as the year before. Very similar.

What Goodell and co. just did to the Jaguars was more like a cop shooting a guy dead for fun after pulling him over for having a dim tail light.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The Pats were going to win that game in a parking lot, alley, backyard, etc. There was nothing the Jags could have done to save themselves. All this bull about flags is ridiculous.

Who beats the Steelers on the road, beats the Pats on the road, yep......NOBODY. And....if Edelman had been there and GRONK plays the whole game, what 34 -20?

The Jags were a nice story, and will be back but there ain't noway in they were beating the Pats in this "spot" under any cir stances.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Pats were going to win that game in a parking lot, alley, backyard, etc. There was nothing the Jags could have done to save themselves. All this bull about flags is ridiculous.

Who beats the Steelers on the road, beats the Pats on the road, yep......NOBODY. And....if Edelman had been there and GRONK plays the whole game, what 34 -20?

The Jags were a nice story, and will be back but there ain't noway in they were beating the Pats in this "spot" under any cir stances.
    Gronk in general is an unfair advantage. If he had played basketball he would have been the white LeBron.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Nope. And I'm brutally honest and fair, too.

I'm the first Spurs fan on ST to admit that the Spurs got the benefit of the league/officiating in 2007, against the Suns in the playoffs. That was the one team, along with maybe the early 00s Kings, that the league hated worse than the Spurs for some reason.

But it's undeniable the Spurs have been on the wrong side of the majority of the rigged bull in the playoffs since the beginning of the Duncan era, and it's all the corporate "big/small market" bull .

Goodell loves him some Patsies, it's undeniable, they pay him off and vouch for his dictatorship so why wouldn't he? Brady making a stink over his extremely-minimal suspension (a reasonable punishment would have been to strip the le Tour-de-France style or make the Ravens/Colts play out the AFCCG in the Pro Bowl week that year to decide who played Seattle in the SB 49) was eerily similar to the spoiled kid who was upset his parents put him in timeout for a night after tearing apart the house. Or the kid who was upset he didn't get as many birthday presents one year as the year before. Very similar.

What Goodell and co. just did to the Jaguars was more like a cop shooting a guy dead for fun after pulling him over for having a dim tail light.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    lol... a Democrat AND a Pats fan. lol corp shill.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Gronk in general is an unfair advantage. If he had played basketball he would have been the white LeBron.
    A big game wrecking TE is nothing new, John Mackey was running over NFL defenses back in te 60's. And he was more dominant in his day than Gronk is today.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    A big game wrecking TE is nothing new, John Mackey was running over NFL defenses back in te 60's. And he was more dominant in his day than Gronk is today.
    That was because linebackers in the day weighed <210 and safeties and corners all <180. Linemen in the mid upper 200s on both sides of the ball, nothing more. Gronk is a different species.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    That was because linebackers in the day weighed <210 and safeties and corners all <180. Linemen in the mid upper 200s on both sides of the ball, nothing more. Gronk is a different species.
    Domination of era........ok? It doesn't matter who weighed what, John Mackey totally dominated his.....era.....ok? Not unlike Rocky Marciano, Babe Ruth, Jesse Owens****.

**** disregard Owens, he was beat many times by Eulace Pea .

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

Also, Pats are Trump’s team brah.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    I'd like to see some video of the disputed plays. But this doesn't rised to 02 Sac/LAL levels, tbh.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Holy , that was more forced than a Dion Waiters heat check Shoulda held it together until Sunday and hoped the Pats lost, then drop the Cartman gif. I’m sure Spurtacular will give a smiley tho.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Holy , that was more forced than a Dion Waiters heat check Shoulda held it together until Sunday and hoped the Pats lost, then drop the Cartman gif. I’m sure Spurtacular will give a smiley tho.
    so was that analogy, tbh

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    that's a bold one

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Mackeys best season was 829 yards and 9 touchdowns (never eclipsed 1000 yards or had double digit touchdowns)....Gronk has had 4 seasons with 1000+ yards and 5 seasons with 10+ touchdowns.

The stats say Avante is re ed.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    14 game seasons

though yeah, even on a per game basis, he's not really close. career high of 59 ypg would be gronk's worst year outside his rookie season (when he still scored 10 TD's)

Thread Information