Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a show with or without him unfortunately.
    For Spurs standards.

I'd hate to see what people would be like around here if we were at the the Suns or the Lakers level right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For Spurs standards.

I'd hate to see what people would be like around here if we were at the the Suns or the Lakers level right now.
    Rather that with a Top 3 pick than the Spurs being the 9th seed/out in a first round sweep.

It's a process... mexicanjunior's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For Spurs standards.

Happy about the draft pick tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rather that with a Top 3 pick than the Spurs being the 9th seed/out in a first round sweep.
    Too many teams gunning for it this year.

In tdays NBA, you have to tank from Day 1 to even have a chance at a top 3 pick. The Spurs obviously had no real reason to do that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a show with or without him unfortunately.
    Yeah, all the drama is weird but least it puts the spotlight on PATFO, since Pop gets way too much of a pass from MSM.
    Btw, how you liking Garrapolo,a gift from GOATBelichick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well deserved indeed

Do posters still not know how the NBA All Star selection works?

You don't think the coaches should have recognized Lou over Lillard?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, all the drama is weird but least it puts the spotlight on PATFO, since Pop gets way too much of a pass from MSM.
    Btw, how you liking Garrapolo,a gift from GOATBelichick.
    Wasn't a fan when they made the trade, but damn has he looked good. The defensive rookies and WRs have looked awesome too.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    |=|=|=|=|=|=|==|=|=|=|=|

HOF track tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn't a fan when they made the trade, but damn has he looked good. The defensive rookies and WRs have looked awesome too.
    Nice. I haven’t watched too many of their games but liked what I have seen. I think I was one of the few that was cool with Lynch’s hire as our GM , so glad to see things working out and getting better.
    We’ll see how things shake out with Kawhi drama.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice. I haven’t watched too many of their games but liked what I have seen. I think I was one of the few that was cool with Lynch’s hire as our GM , so glad to see things working out and getting better.
    We’ll see how things shake out with Kawhi drama.
    Loved the hirings of Lynch and Kyle Shannahan myself (even with that ty SB coaching performance for the latter). Still need to see with Kyle but Lynch has been amazing as a GM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I look like a great center when you have Joff next to you, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Needs a ring to get into the HOF. I’d like to think he’s kept the team from tanking not just for an all star berth...

Anyways congrats

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Williams definitely got screwed. An argument can be made for George, as well.

But the league has to continue slurping the Warriors, even though Thompson is just a bit player in their system now and Green has been mediocre for his standards.
    Neither of those two guys would carry a franchise... smh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neither of those two guys would carry a franchise... smh
    Agreed neither of those guys are franchise players but Klay would still be an all-star caliber player on any other team. He's one of the best shooters ever to play the game and can easily get points off the ball which is a skill very few players have. The guy I don't respect is Draymond. I feel he would be a scrub on a regular team. It's pathetic he's an all-star considering his numbers are nearly identical to Lonzo Ball.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lillard is not the guy who should have been snubbed for George or Lou. That’d be Klay or Green. Not sure if Green is coasting on reputation but their defensive anchor is Durant now.

Rockets with one AS while Golden State gets four is a joke. Not that any other Rockets were deserving, but on record alone it’s crazy.

Each of the top 7 our West got at least one, with NO/MIN getting two and GS getting four. They really should go to 13 like the active game roster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is what people said about kawhi
    Why would you bring such weak just to get owned quite easily?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs with just the one all star. No one in the rookie/sop re game this season (Dijon snubbed) and so far that I know no one in the 3 pt shooting contest or skill challenge contest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA fellating the warriors tbh. Klaynus and Donkey have not been all star caliber players this year. Lou Williams and Paul George should be in over them. CP3 has a case too

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mission acomplished PATFO. You rested Kawhi while giving MahTouches his AllStar spotlight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Loved the hirings of Lynch and Kyle Shannahan myself (even with that ty SB coaching performance for the latter). Still need to see with Kyle but Lynch has been amazing as a GM.
    Niner's fan too Robz4000? Dope!!!

(Now let's hope we don't lose both Kawhi and Jimmy G )

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lillard is not the guy who should have been snubbed for George or Lou. That’d be Klay or Green. Not sure if Green is coasting on reputation but their defensive anchor is Durant now.

Rockets with one AS while Golden State gets four is a joke. Not that any other Rockets were deserving, but on record alone it’s crazy.

Each of the top 7 our West got at least one, with NO/MIN getting two and GS getting four. They really should go to 13 like the active game roster.
    It would be hilarious if they just took one player from every team. That's the size of two NBA rosters, perfect! It would also promote parity, a superstar could sign with a bad team and just pad those All-Star appearances.

In that system I wonder if the Kobe/Shaq feud would have boiled over even faster?

Thread Information