Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The got promised me a code a while back and he still hasn't delivered.
    I did? I'll check our stash, but doubt it's going to be for GOW, we get limited amount of codes and I've got nephews (and yeah, they come before you and bb).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude you gotta get a code for Yakuza 0. This game is ing hilarious. Also I'm not sure about your minus world in the Demons Souls remake.
    Haven't had the time. I'll probably buy them when they go on sale and keep them in the library like I did with MGSV. It's a third party le, so no codes for those.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah Yakuza 0 has graphics significantly better than PS3, but not great by PS4 standards. IGN gave Yakuza 6 a 7.5/10, but they gave Yakuza 0 an 8.5/10. The 8.5/10 score sounds about right so far for Yakuza 0.
    Oh you're right. It was 6, my bad.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did? I'll check our stash, but doubt it's going to be for GOW, we get limited amount of codes and I've got nephews (and yeah, they come before you and bb).
    I'm just kidding man. lol

It was around when Uncharted 4 came out that that codes talk came up. I wouldn't wanna get God of War 4 via code. I gotta have that bad puppy on a physical disc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I just bought most of the Yakuza and Shin Megami Tensei franchises. So I'll buy God of War either when it's on sale or when I get sick of Yakuza and SMT.
    Apperently gameplay is very similar to bloodborne. Youd have to get it day 1 man. Im selling Monster Hunter and getting this one in 20th.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm gonna call my japanese hook up spot tomorrow to see if they got it. They, most often than not get games 3-4 days and sometimes even a week earlier so I'm hoping they do.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got a copy of the game a day early.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    My collectors edition is out for delivery...was hoping it would be here on my lunch break so i could install it and it would update while im at work

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My collectors edition is out for delivery...was hoping it would be here on my lunch break so i could install it and it would update while im at work
    Day one patches.

I had to wait a hour and a half to start playing it after installing the game, then the patch and then a PS4 update.

The latter is probably my fault since I hadn't fired up my PS4 in months though.

This game is impressive. Played the first 3 or so hours last night.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Day one patches.

I had to wait a hour and a half to start playing it after installing the game, then the patch and then a PS4 update.

The latter is probably my fault since I hadn't fired up my PS4 in months though.

This game is impressive. Played the first 3 or so hours last night.
    seriously im so pissed now too, home from work and still isnt here. out for delivery since 9am and "guaranteed delivery by 8pm." ers are ing up my 4/20 plans

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    ok so finally got it up and running. im surprised at the graphics on this. pretty good for a playstation

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ok so finally got it up and running. im surprised at the graphics on this. pretty good for a playstation
    So it's more impressive graphically than Uncharted 4?

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    So it's more impressive graphically than Uncharted 4?
    hmm i'd probably need to see them side by side to make that call. because i did play lost legacy not too long ago and it looks impressive. i'd say it's at least on par. man, if only i could get 60 fps on ps4

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hmm i'd probably need to see them side by side to make that call. because i did play lost legacy not too long ago and it looks impressive. i'd say it's at least on par. man, if only i could get 60 fps on ps4
    At least the distance from the TV smoothes out the 30 fps a bit, though it still looks nothing like 60 fps. Uncharted 4 ing blew me away when I got my PS4. Uncharted 4 has a half speed mode you can play after beating the game and Digital Foundry did a video on what Uncharted 4 would look like at 60 fps by playing in that half speed mode at 30 fps and then doubling the speed. It looks ing glorious.

If PS5 has a Ryzen cpu in it 60 fps should be very doable. Maybe we'd get a 60 fps patch for games like God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, Bloodborne, and Uncharted 4.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least the distance from the TV smoothes out the 30 fps a bit, though it still looks nothing like 60 fps. Uncharted 4 ing blew me away when I got my PS4. Uncharted 4 has a half speed mode you can play after beating the game and Digital Foundry did a video on what Uncharted 4 would look like at 60 fps by playing in that half speed mode at 30 fps and then doubling the speed. It looks ing glorious.

If PS5 has a Ryzen cpu in it 60 fps should be very doable. Maybe we'd get a 60 fps patch for games like God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, Bloodborne, and Uncharted 4.
    Graphics is amazing but seriously...

I just started playing at God of War mode and Ive died like 20 times..lol

The boss was a much easier fight than the multiple scrubs you go uo against in God of war mode.

I cant even change the difficulty

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gameplay = Bloodborne
    Story = Last of us
    Graphics = Horizon zero dawn..

Why are you still playing Yakuza? Baselinebum

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm around where you chop off the tree guy's head... not sure how far into the game is it, but it's been better than expected so far, IMO.

That fight with Baldur at the beginning is ing epic...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gameplay = Bloodborne
    Story = Last of us
    Graphics = Horizon zero dawn..

Why are you still playing Yakuza? Baselinebum
    Because it's an awesome game. I'm cheap with games and rarely buy them at launch tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing in God of war mode..

Man this diffuclty is a real pain. Die 10 times against scrub enemies

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

yeah seeing this next to the game makes me appreciate Uncharted, which i believe is still the top tier of PS graphics but GoW is right behind it with HZD

Game is pretty great thus far

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im gonna restart the game evem though im 12 hrs in.

Give me God of war is just impossible. Ive always played wut the hardest difficulty the last 5 years or so but this is one is a . Its too ing hard.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Game is so good...havent played anything else besides Halo (when i want some online fps action) since it came out. Currently preparing to go to Jotunheim tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing epic... and much bigger than I imagined, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing epic... and much bigger than I imagined, tbh
    You think it's the best PS4 exclusive?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs