My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For those of us who actually appreciate the guy who we considered the best in the NBA last year... For our finals MVP who has put in the work to be much better every year in the league... For the guy who can singlehandedly dismantle any team since he hit his prime... For the ONE guy who never ed and whines about ANYTHING nevertheless his touches...

Kawhi plz stay... Put pressure on our front office to get better of course... But stay for the legacy u have started here and stay for the fans that appreciate you... We outnumber the idiots who think we are better with LMA... The idiots who think you are lazy... The idiots who think you are unappreciative.. The idiots that blame u for our losses since 2015 even though u weren't the number one option, NOR in your prime yet...

We appreciate you bro! And I have no shame or ego... I want Kawhi to stay more than anything... Him not taking from the FO shouldn't be looked down on... They need to be doing their job... We rip Patty for not doing his, yet give Pop and the FO a pass for ing up royally... Get it together you idiots!

And Kawhi... Stay! Please!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unless the Spurs trade him for LeBron after this last game...

I'd say that Kawhi will stay.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhis camp came out and said it’s not true. Also look at the past few games and you see him and pop laughing on the sideline. Also saw Kawhi getting into the game tonight from the bench.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information