Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    flixable.com

Pretty cool. Seems like a better way to search Netflix instead of using the native interface. You can sort by IMDB rating as well.
    Hopefully, they'll have an app to integrate with FireTv so I could select the movie (or TV show) directly.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Since nobody cared about this thread.

I think I could whip little Floyd Mayweather in a MMA fight. At 6-2 275 pounds what could the little guy do to me? I'd be way too big and strong (450 bench about six months ago) and mean. Yes....no way I;m trying to duke it out with the guy, I'd just rush him and overwelm the little man. Toss him around.

I can't see him hanging with cats his size in the UFC either.

I'd like to have seen James Harrison give the MMA a shot, ah......some years ago,

Bruce Lee in the UFC, hmmmm?

I' ve been told a few times that me and Herc could be twins.

Last edited by Avante; 02-03-2018 at 02:43 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Terrarium TV > anything you said ITT

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Terrarium TV > anything you said ITT
    Terrarium is great. Strange though. Assumed I was going to have to sideload it but was surprised that it showed up as a downloadable app on the Fire TV. So put it on our main TV. This was a month ago. Them about a month ago. About a week ago, I was going to put it on the bedroom Fire TV and looks like they don't have it on their App Store anymore.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Terrarium is great. Strange though. Assumed I was going to have to sideload it but was surprised that it showed up as a downloadable app on the Fire TV. So put it on our main TV. This was a month ago. Them about a month ago. About a week ago, I was going to put it on the bedroom Fire TV and looks like they don't have it on their App Store anymore.
    I just downloaded the apk and use apps2fire to sideload.. Once it's there the auto update does the rest

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I just downloaded the apk and use apps2fire to sideload.. Once it's there the auto update does the rest
    I'll check that out. In the past, I think I've had to use 2 steps to download something. Downloader and some FilesExplorer program. So does the apps2fire take care of everything?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'll check that out. In the past, I think I've had to use 2 steps to download something. Downloader and some FilesExplorer program. So does the apps2fire take care of everything?
    Nah man, you do alll the downloading on your android phone.. You use apps2fire (play store) to install the apk you downloaded to your phone directly to your fire tv device using your wifi.. Its made my Fire Stick side hustle so much easier

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nah man, you do alll the downloading on your android phone.. You use apps2fire (play store) to install the apk you downloaded to your phone directly to your fire tv device using your wifi.. Its made my Fire Stick side hustle so much easier
    ahhh. That won't work for me then. Sounds like a slick app though.

I've got an old Fire tablet. Wonder if I can go that route.

If not, I'll do it the pain-in-the-ass way.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ahhh. That won't work for me then. Sounds like a slick app though.

I've got an old Fire tablet. Wonder if I can go that route.

If not, I'll do it the pain-in-the-ass way.
    In that case just Dl the apk using your browser and install

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's what I do on my Firestick since I don't have an android phone and too lazy to send the apks from my comp -> firestick.

1) Get that Downloader program from the Amazon store.
    2) Go to this website using that Downloader program: http://aftv.hackmykodi.com/
    3) Bookmark it/put it in your favorites for easy access in the future so you won't have to type that again.
    4) Download the Terrarium APK through there
    5) When it prompts you to install it after it finishes downloading, install.
    6) Then it asks you if you want to delete the APK, delete it.

Now that I think about it though, you could probably do the same thing with the Silk Browser by going to that low graphic website on step 2.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's what I do on my Firestick since I don't have an android phone and too lazy to send the apks from my comp -> firestick.

1) Get that Downloader program from the Amazon store.
    2) Go to this website using that Downloader program: http://aftv.hackmykodi.com/
    3) Bookmark it/put it in your favorites for easy access in the future so you won't have to type that again.
    4) Download the Terrarium APK through there
    5) When it prompts you to install it after it finishes downloading, install.
    6) Then it asks you if you want to delete the APK, delete it.

Now that I think about it though, you could probably do the same thing with the Silk Browser by going to that low graphic website on step 2.
    Yeah...I forget that Silk and Firefox are both available now. I'd used the Downloader app before.

Just a pain because as I mentioned, at some point in time, Terrarium was actually an app that showed up on a Firebox search and let me download directly to one of our TVs.

Guess I shouldn't too much in light of what I'm getting for these minor frustrations.

Thread Information