Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    hater's been saying s going to get real for two years.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hater's been saying s going to get real for two years.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash called up McCabe, trash talked him, called his wife a loser, and hung up

Trash is piece of less bully loser.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are embarrassed and are lashing out. It's embarrassing and amusing at the same time.
    Are you derptacular's alt?

You're using his tactics. Fake quotes, using out of context, nonsensical points and even using words like "lashing out."

Either you're him or you have sunked so low you have begun taking your cues from the biggest re on ST.

TSA

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1) faking quotes
    Your tired schtick is only worthy of tweets and memes.
    Hmm, can't spell potato or shtick.
    Exposed

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tranny desperate for some riding.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should be an interesting week.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP believes in pizzagate

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA What's in this super secret memo? Rod Rosenstein extending a surveillance on Carter Page?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    TSA What's in this super secret memo? Rod Rosenstein extending a surveillance on Carter Page?
    You’ve completely mistaken my stance on Rosenstein and you look foolish every time you try to go down this path. I explained this to you earlier. Not doing it twice.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    https://judiciary.house.gov/wp-conte...fd-5ddb7f8621-

Goodlatte coming out swinging.

Enjoy the Unraveling.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’ve completely mistaken my stance on Rosenstein and you look foolish every time you try to go down this path. I explained this to you earlier. Not doing it twice.
    You're on the record saying Rosenstein had been working with Nunes.

Looking foolish is yout middle name. Third being flip flopper.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You're on the record saying Rosenstein had been working with Nunes.

Looking foolish is yout middle name. Third being flip flopper.
    No, I said Rosenstein handed over the do ents to Nunes. This only happened after the threat of holding him contempt.

Stop fighting meaningless losing battles. Sit back and watch this all unfold. We the people are slowing getting back our government.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, I said Rosenstein handed over the do ents to Nunes. This only happened after the threat of holding him contempt.

Stop fighting meaningless losing battles. Sit back and watch this all unfold. We the people are slowing getting back our government.
    How are you getting back the government when it didn't go anywhere in the first place?

deep state
    I dont always fall for fake news, but when I do, I believe in the deep state conspiracies

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    One of the unsung heroes in all of this, appointed by true Patriot and lifelong spook Gen. Flynn

The Man McMaster Couldn't Fire

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...atnick/534615/

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    How are you getting back the government when it didn't go anywhere in the first place?

deep state
    I dont always fall for fake news, but when I do, I believe in the deep state conspiracies
    Because people in power in Washington DC who went to school together and share the same political beliefs don't talk to each other. Ever. About anything. And certainly wouldn't try to do anything to create the sort of world they would like to see.

Grow up.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the unsung heroes in all of this, appointed by true Patriot and lifelong spook Gen. Flynn
    Patriots dont plead guilty to anything. Or become snitches.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

The Man McMaster Couldn't Fire

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...atnick/534615/

There was one person, however, who McMaster couldn’t get rid of: Ezra Cohen-Watnick, the senior director for intelligence programs. McMaster tried to remove him in March, but President Trump, at the urging of Bannon and Jared Kushner, told McMaster that Cohen-Watnick was staying, as first reported by Politico. According to a senior White House official, the two men had a sit-down meeting the following week in which McMaster acknowledged that he hadn’t been able to do what he wanted to do, and that they would keep things as they are and “see how they go for a while.” That was over four months ago. That Cohen-Watnick, 31 years old and largely unknown before entering the administration, has become unfireable reveals how important he has become to the Trump White House, where loyalty is prized

The senior in Cohen-Watnick’s le reflects the importance of his job, if not the level of experience he brings to it. The senior director for intelligence programs on the NSC is a powerful position, designed to coordinate and liaise between the U.S. intelligence community and the White House.

"If the in bent has an effective working relationship with the national-security adviser or even the president directly, the senior director for intelligence has an opportunity to exercise considerable influence on intelligence policy, covert actions, and sensitive collection operations," said Stephen Slick, a former CIA official who held the position during the Bush administration.

The CIA has traditionally had control over who fills this position, and normally the job is staffed by a more experienced official. McMaster, assuming he’d be allowed to relieve or reassign Cohen-Watnick, had gone so far as to interview Cohen-Watnick’s potential replacement, Linda Weissgold, a veteran CIA officer.

Despite his prominent, and apparently quite secure, position in Trump’s NSC, little is known about Cohen-Watnick, who had spent much of his short career as a low-ranking official at the Defense Intelligence Agency. Information about him in publicly available sources is scarce. Few higher-ups from the DIA remember him. Only one picture of him can be found online, a snapshot unearthed by Al-Monitor’s Laura Rozen.

Mike Flynn appointed unfireable super spook

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Patriots dont plead guilty to anything. Or become snitches.
    You’ve never witnessed a true Patriot such as Gen. Flynn

The process crime he pleas to will be pardoned, laughed at, and then he’ll praised as a hero.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’ve never witnessed a true Patriot such as Gen. Flynn

The process crime he pleas to will be pardoned, laughed at, and then he’ll praised as a hero.
    why did flynn have to commit a felony to expose fisa abuse? why couldn't they just go straight to the OIG investigation without flynn intentionally committing a felony?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    why did flynn have to commit a felony to expose fisa abuse? why couldn't they just go straight to the OIG investigation without flynn intentionally committing a felony?
    Only master spook Flynn knows the answer, but I’m sure it had something to do with continued surveillance on Strzok, Ohr, Page, McCabe etc after Flynn chose to lie to Strzok.

Military intelligence will Trump civilian intelligence every time, and these civilian intel agents were sloppy and y. Hillary was supposed to win in a landslide, none of this was supposed to come to light.

Time to hop off the sinking ship.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And didnt get reqlmChumphumper??

You even changed your login name

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only master spook Flynn knows the answer, but I’m sure it had something to do with continued surveillance on Strzok, Ohr, Page, McCabe etc after Flynn chose to lie to Strzok.

Military intelligence will Trump civilian intelligence every time, and these civilian intel agents were sloppy and y. Hillary was supposed to win in a landslide, none of this was supposed to come to light.

Time to hop off the sinking ship.
    The only one getting laughed at is you.

Listen to yourself talk dude. Master spook, Flynn will be praised as a hero by everyone etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will be fun watching the existential crisis at CNN et. al.

Thread Information