Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will be fun watching the existential crisis at CNN et. al.
    You realize you have over a year's worth and about 5000 posts pretending that you're above caring about any of this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have over a year's worth and about 5000 posts pretending that you're above caring about any of this.
    You are about the tenth person talking about my “caring” about this issue and my post count.

Skepticism is not synonymous with apathy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are about the tenth person talking about my “caring” about this issue and my post count.

You know, it would go a long ways if you just come out as a Trump lapdog.

This I dont care nor am I a Trump supporter act hasn't been working for you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know, it would go a long ways if you just come out as a Trump lapdog.

This I dont care nor am I a Trump supporter act hasn't been working for you.

And another.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Then you might agree that the absence of apathy, such as CNN covering this legitimate and continuing story, is not absence of skepticism.

You've chosen a position and chosen to mock the other position. Don't try to paint it another way. 5001 posts in, no one is buying it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then you might agree that the absence of apathy, such as CNN covering this legitimate and continuing story, is not absence of skepticism.

You've chosen a position and chosen to mock the other position. Don't try to paint it another way. 5001 posts in, no one is buying it.

If I’m skeptical of #muhRussiaCollusion, why would I NOT mock it?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Repugs vote to release Nunes' lying propaganda , but to block Dems' more complete refuting counter-report.

Dems should publish their stuff anyway, have to out-crazy the Repug criminal crazies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    s getting real nigas

I hope we dont see blood on the streets tbqh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And didnt get reqlmChumphumper??

You even changed your login name
    He took the blue pill.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I already accepted your surrender, TSA.

Deal with it.
    2) Declaring victory.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    s getting real nigas

I hope we dont see blood on the streets tbqh
    Lol

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    The only one getting laughed at is you.

Listen to yourself talk dude. Master spook, Flynn will be praised as a hero by everyone etc.

You’re a sheep, and a dumb one at that. The longer you refuse to acknowledge the Unraveling the stupider you are pegged. Choice is up to you from here on out.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You realize you have over a year's worth and about 5000 posts pretending that you're above caring about any of this.
    And how many posts do you have concerning the OIG investigation?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA What's in this super secret memo? Rod Rosenstein extending a surveillance on Carter Page?
    FISA abuse

HRC and DNC roles in obtaining the Steele Dossier

It's a condensed form of thousands of pages of do ents.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FISA abuse

HRC and DNC roles in obtaining the Steele Dossier

It's a condensed form of thousands of pages of do ents.
    how seriously would you take a 3 page memo authored by Blake that he claimed was a condensed form of the bible

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Who knows? You've been working so hard to distract from the Mueller investigation it seems you work for Nunes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how seriously would you take a 3 page memo authored by Blake that he claimed was a condensed form of the bible
    Hah, comparing Nunes to Blake and intel to scripture. You are a master of conflation.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Hah, comparing Nunes to Blake and intel to scripture. You are a master of conflation.
    little pussyass Chris hiding from this

Netflix Soars On Q4 Subscriber Adds

Shares rocketed to record highs as Netflix ( NFLX ) added 8.33 million streaming subscribers worldwide , crushing its fourth-quarter target of 6.3 million.

http://www.nasdaq.com/article/stocks...eview-cm911414

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And all you do is point out that people are pointing out your lies and hypocrisy. Thou remain a sophist piece of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very few if any because I am practicing actual skepticism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    im comparing people who have a dog in the fight and thus are probably not the most objective...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I’m skeptical of #muhRussiaCollusion, why would I NOT mock it?
    So if you’re skeptical about The existence of God, does that warrant your mocking of those who aren’t?

As Spurminator already said, you’re not skeptical. You’ve chosen a side and youre firmly planted in Trump’s camp. Own it and stop being a pussy.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

The wheels have officially fallen off.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    FBI’s Wray makes clear McCabe’s retirement tied to IG’s Clinton report

FBI Director Chris Wray made clear in a message sent to all bureau employees on Monday night that Deputy Director Andrew McCabe's decision to step aside was a result of forthcoming information to be detailed in an Inspector General report, according to a copy of his message obtained by NBC News.

Wray alluded to having seen aspects of the IG's report into the way the FBI handled the investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of a private e-mail server.

"It would be inappropriate for me to comment on specific aspects of the IG's review right now," Wray said in the message. "But I can assure you that I remain staunchly committed to doing this job, in every respect, 'by the book.' I will not be swayed by political or other pressure in my decision making."

In the very next paragraph, Wray explained that McCabe had submitted his intention to retire, suggesting a connection between the findings of the IG report and McCabe's decision.

Several sources familiar with McCabe's move said the he made his decision as a result of a meeting with Wray in which the Inspector General's investigation was discussed.

News that McCabe would leave his role seven weeks before he was expected to retire triggered speculation on Monday that he was being forced to leave under political pressure from President Donald Trump. But several FBI insiders said that was not the case.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ied-ig-n842671

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FBI’s Wray makes clear McCabe’s retirement tied to IG’s Clinton report

FBI Director Chris Wray made clear in a message sent to all bureau employees on Monday night that Deputy Director Andrew McCabe's decision to step aside was a result of forthcoming information to be detailed in an Inspector General report, according to a copy of his message obtained by NBC News.

Wray alluded to having seen aspects of the IG's report into the way the FBI handled the investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of a private e-mail server.

"It would be inappropriate for me to comment on specific aspects of the IG's review right now," Wray said in the message. "But I can assure you that I remain staunchly committed to doing this job, in every respect, 'by the book.' I will not be swayed by political or other pressure in my decision making."

In the very next paragraph, Wray explained that McCabe had submitted his intention to retire, suggesting a connection between the findings of the IG report and McCabe's decision.

Several sources familiar with McCabe's move said the he made his decision as a result of a meeting with Wray in which the Inspector General's investigation was discussed.

News that McCabe would leave his role seven weeks before he was expected to retire triggered speculation on Monday that he was being forced to leave under political pressure from President Donald Trump. But several FBI insiders said that was not the case.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ied-ig-n842671
    suggesting a connection = MADE CLEAR

Thread Information