Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Veteran
    Post Count
    It's double whammy too because he was still repping Poland in this thread

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count

Son, poland is a generic euro team. The average casual might think they are at least second favourite but realisticly that group is wide open. Said Generic euro team can go out with 0-3 record

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Damn, karma striking my dfens from all angles.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count

ing cacs overrating cacs per par

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I thought they played more Euros. It will be tough for them then, maybe winning that one game vs the generic Euro team will be enough to qualify for the next round and then get lucky and draw another generic Euro, tbh.
    When one guy speaks facts and the other is limited to karma filled troll comments.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    When one guy speaks facts and the other is limited to karma filled troll comments.
    son sweden trashed the out of Mexiko, and our team played like lazy assholes. that's reality and this team WILL get scrapped. stop making it about europe when euro teams are qualifying over the expected value. smh karma like I give a what you s think.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    son sweden trashed the out of Mexiko, and our team played like lazy assholes. that's reality and this team WILL get scrapped. stop making it about europe when euro teams are qualifying over the expected value. smh karma like I give a what you s think.
    I was talking about Colombia easily beating the only generic euro team of their group and struggling with the other two, tbh.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    I was talking about Colombia easily beating the only generic euro team of their group and struggling with the other two, tbh.
    son 2 euro teams bombed and the rest done good, statistically that's OVER the expected value. My point still stands. Besides group A and H all groups have been won by Euros. 10/14 euro teams go into knockouts, with Germany a major contender bombing out. I get that you're excited that we lost but look at reality before posting tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    son 2 euro teams bombed and the rest done good, statistically that's OVER the expected value. My point still stands. Besides group A and H all groups have been won by Euros. 10/14 euro teams go into knockouts, with Germany a major contender bombing out. I get that you're excited that we lost but look at reality before posting tbh.
    I was looking at the reality that exactly what I said would happen with Colombia and Poland, happened, tbh.

Veteran
    Post Count
    The real questions are,
    Were Germany condsidered contenders?
    Did they really want to win this game?
    Did they get cucked?
    I believe the answer is yes to all three

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    The real questions are,
    Were Germany condsidered contenders?
    Did they really want to win this game?
    Did they get cucked?
    I believe the answer is yes to all three
    since some players didn't bother to run or to press I question this.

and yes son it was a might cucking tbh. I have no problem calling it out for what it is, this is why we got 4 rangz, we call out problems and reload instaed of putting under the rug. blessing my nig.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    I was looking at the reality that exactly what I said would happen with Colombia and Poland, happened, tbh.
    smh son both are going out of the group phase, what's the point, that poland imploded? lol, that's obvious, ing denmark who came second in their group is in the knockouts with 5 points. Smh sons, y'all s gasping at straws on this whole tactical discussion. and yes germany sucked this tournament, still doesn't change any argument I'm putting here.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count

Veteran
    Post Count
    since some players didn't bother to run or to press I question this.

and yes son it was a might cucking tbh. I have no problem calling it out for what it is, this is why we got 4 rangz, we call out problems and reload instaed of putting under the rug. blessing my nig.
    Oh I see, they wanted shame and ridicule of historic proportions, or they're just really, really stupid (tactical genius aside, of course)

Thread Information