Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    I missed this game when I was in Russland but I found it right now by chance on youtube. South Korea bullied that soft summer favela team. s wanted to win yet got totally cucked But we play in SA so we are a contender

not even an unlucky or physical loss, s got outplayed fair and square, quick combination play and disciplined defense ... but when I'm talking about south american teams having no miedfield or discipline s start to get upset tbh

see you s in Russia where Poland will drill you another won.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Nothing to worry for them since they will have the chance to feast on generic European teams on the WC, tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Nothing to worry for them since they will have the chance to feast on generic European teams on the WC, tbh.
    son the only euro team they're playing is poland and that'll be a tough match for any team tbh .. they'll also have the 2nd largest crowd in Russia so good luck.
    then you got some s who'll nigball you right back and who won't give a about getting carded ... smh... might be the highlight of their career
    and japan which is like south korea just more racist tbh

so tbh I wouldn't talk with that group .. it doesn't look that comfortable tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    also my , I hope that misty decides to show up at this world cup .. last chance tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    son the only euro team they're playing is poland and that'll be a tough match for any team tbh .. they'll also have the 2nd largest crowd in Russia so good luck.
    then you got some s who'll nigball you right back and who won't give a about getting carded ... smh... might be the highlight of their career

I thought they played more Euros. It will be tough for them then, maybe winning that one game vs the generic Euro team will be enough to qualify for the next round and then get lucky and draw another generic Euro, tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    I thought they played more Euros. It will be tough for them then, maybe winning that one game vs the generic Euro team will be enough to qualify for the next round and then get lucky and draw another generic Euro, tbh.
    my upset.

Son, how many times do i have to tell you guys that unless yoi are an overwheling team like Germany, Brazil, Spain , France, Argentina..

Weaker nations have minimized the gap betweem the 2nd tier teams and 4th tier teams like korea

Korea barely even qualified kn Asia.

Son, poland is a generic euro team. The average casual might think they are at least second favourite but realisticly that group is wide open. Said Generic euro team can go out with 0-3 record

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Son, poland is a generic euro team. The average casual might think they are at least second favourite but realisticly that group is wide open. Said Generic euro team can go out with 0-3 record
    there's nothing generic about a good team with good quality and lewandowski up front tbh.

there's nothing generic about a good team with good quality and lewandowski up front tbh.
    You say that for every euro team.
    Lets place a bet son.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    You say that for every euro team.
    Lets place a bet son.
    son if you think I'm giving banking details to ANY on this site you're out of your mother ing mind.

but I'll bet you right now these 4 things are sure as big s in the stands:
    - colombia won't do at this world, they'll have trouble even in their group.
    - brasil will get exposed once more, neymonkey crying.gif incoming
    - missi crying.gif assured
    - world cup is won by a european team.

son if you think I'm giving banking details to ANY on this site you're out of your mother ing mind.

but I'll bet you right now these 4 things are sure as big s in the stands:
    - colombia won't do at this world, they'll have trouble even in their group.
    - brasil will get exposed once more, neymonkey crying.gif incoming
    - missi crying.gif assured
    - world cup is won by a european team.
    Those arent brave predictions.

We are talking about the poland of the worlds...Ive said that outside of euros top 4 team, Eurpe is fairly mediocre.

Veteran
    Post Count
    Colombia is overrated, they have good players and a good coach but for some reason they always choke, they've been like that for as long as I can remember

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Those arent brave predictions.

We are talking about the poland of the worlds...Ive said that outside of euros top 4 team, Eurpe is fairly mediocre.
    ok , these are oddsmaker bets (not guaranteed but high enough probability if things go a certain way):

poland will make it to the quarter finals.
    switzerland will take points off brasil
    icyland will surprise argentina (not saying points).. but it will be funny tbh
    croatia will be under supervision for ugly play against argentina.. y'all boys been warned tbh
    portugal will the bed and lose to morocco or iran.
    denmark makes it out of their group.
    sweden beats mexico
    englandlol cucks colombia if they meet.
    serbia - albania(switzerland) is gonna be THE thugball game of the tournament
    if we somehow play vs brasil in r16 we'll beat the out of them.
    winner will be germany or france.
    russia will surprise everybody with their superhuman stamina ... future quote from putin : "we use the same methods as the germans ..... well, the ones I worked with"

son I'm not saying europe is heaven, I'm saying teams will do ok because they actually plan games. also south american teams will atypically play defensive ball because they know that south american won't fly against proper opponents, y'all s of course won't see that detail.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Colombia is overrated, they have good players and a good coach but for some reason they always choke, they've been like that for as long as I can remember
    it's cultural tbh, they care more about how they look in the game than about winning ... good players or not you can't win anything like that.

Veteran
    Post Count
    Still weak to be judging Colombia on an away friendly, they played a lot of subs.. South Korea isn't bad either, they beat Czech Republic at their house just a year prior and tied Serbia 1-1 a few days after that game vs colombia

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Still weak to be judging Colombia on an away friendly, they played a lot of subs.. South Korea isn't bad either, they beat Czech Republic at their house just a year prior and tied Serbia 1-1 a few days after that game vs colombia
    my judgement is not based on that friendly alone.. it's on the last 4 years. they're talented but have zero sacrifice/commitment for the team, hence are never relevant.

Veteran
    Post Count
    Don't know about that, I think they just choke. You don't hold Switzerland or Belgium to the same standard. In fact I looked it up, in the exact same cir stances before the 2014 wc (in which Switzerland was a group head) , SK beat them 2-1. What's the difference? Honestly, I think you are just racist

When was the last time a European team won the WC without a nationalized player?

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Don't know about that, I think they just choke. You don't hold Switzerland or Belgium to the same standard. In fact I looked it up, in the exact same cir stances before the 2014 wc (in which Switzerland was a group head) , SK beat them 2-1. What's the difference? Honestly, I think you are just racist

When was the last time a European team won the WC without a nationalized player?
    Damn

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

come on son tbh.
    switzerland is a colombia level team and I'll never say anything good about them because they play sound but boring uninspired football. I never said switzerland is a great team, like I never said colombia is a great team. I think over a hundred games switzerland will win more because they're more disciplined, good at defense, good at set pieces and make few mistakes while colombia is undisciplined but more talented (not much more though), so most games will be decided by mistakes not talent, you can put me on record on this one. You get it wrong if you think colombia are chokers, it's more like this:
    lack of cohesion and team spirit + unnecessary individualism -> chaotic play and over-exposure of space on the pitch -> tough situation appear constantly -> mistakes are bound to happen -> team reacts to it by playing even more chaotically instead of disciplining up -> this is a consistently poor approach towards the tactical and mental game -> you get consistent chokes. So choking is a consequence not a cause, hence I wouldn't label them as chokers but as a talented but tactically impaired team.

That being said I dislike both styles, as they both are too extreme for my taste.

Belgium on the other hand are ing loaded with talent, they're doing great with a poor coach and a suboptimal system (given their roster) and they can give anybody on any given day a run for their money ... they're in a different class talent wise tbh. One good coach and they're easy contenders. easy. You can't compare them to any SA team besides brasil and argentina without being very biased. Tbh if they get their heads out of their asses they can do MAJOR damage at this tournament as there are no clear cut contenders out there (france still meshing, we're integrating young talent, spain just lacks the killer instinct, argentina plays poor, brasil are young and unproven).

My negative bias towards south american teams is the utter lack of professionalism tbh, in how critical aspects of the game are just ignored, spatial coverage of the field is just poor, rotations and positional pressure are non-existent, etc .. these are severe problems that are hid by great talent. That's why they either are unbalanced but organised (chile/urugay) or play pointlessly risky high variance strategies, which consistently lead to losses/poor games against any serious compe ion. So don't mistake this for racism tbh. I actually greatly enjoyed the older argie/urguay/brasil sides ... I just see european teams playing better tactical football and these days mistakes are costlier than anything else so poor tactics is bound to lose more long term.

Also @nationalized players, please look at the talent level in germany and france (players born and raised there). You could do 2-3 squads for each country rather easily.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    damn, my niglet dfens on the ropes...

tbf, Jaime Rodriguez is one of the most fake 'superstar' I recall in recent times...

Veteran
    Post Count
    Bump rofl

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count

What an embarrasment for our military bases man

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    They should disband that US slave territory immediatly tbqh

Thread Information