Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    World Wars won:
    Argentina 1
    Germany 0

Sorry about that son
    star wars the last jedi is more memorable than any argentine war.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    star wars the last jedi is more memorable than any argentine war.
    Still a win :/

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    son I read the wikipedia page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argent...g_World_War_II and the most relevant Argentine contribution to the war is a half-argie girl doing pin-ups tbh No, it is not a joke

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    son I read the wikipedia page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argent...g_World_War_II and the most relevant Argentine contribution to the war is a half-argie girl doing pin-ups tbh No, it is not a joke
    Still W

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    So a pin-up girl won more World Wars than the powerful Germany

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    So a pin-up girl won more World Wars than the powerful Germany
    sons you know I'm always up for a troll game but tbh y'all boys truly sound desperate.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    sons you know I'm always up for a troll game but tbh y'all boys truly sound desperate.
    Not as desperate as your Fuhrer surrendering to us tbh

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Not as desperate as we were, surrendering to your Fuhrer after he TOSB'd
    tbh

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    My god, I didn't know that WW L still got you

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    My god, I didn't know that WW L still got you
    son it doesn't, but I'm happy y'all s can entertain yourselves with it tbh smh statistically your granddaddies are bound to be dirtier than mine
    we embrace the L son, else we'd live in a militarized asshole society like modern us / pinochet chile / peron argentina / etc tbh? no son, we got paradise here : a stable sane society, a great standard of living, great football, great beer and a fresh stream eastern european women ... we are truly blessed tbh

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    son it doesn't, but I'm happy y'all s can entertain yourselves with it tbh smh statistically your granddaddies are bound to be dirtier than mine
    we embrace the L son, else we'd live in a militarized asshole society like modern us / pinochet chile / peron argentina / etc tbh? no son, we got paradise here : a stable sane society, a great standard of living, great football, great beer and a fresh stream eastern european women ... we are truly blessed tbh
    That meltdown

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    tbh I thought der Führer used a decoy to feign his own suicide and moved to Argentina (where he died of old age)...

other versions suggest that the OSS (precursor to CIA) staged the suicide - to add a sense of closure to the conflict after years of military attrition (so that the public could move forward, and so that the Pacific war effort could get the required level of focus).
    Last edited by Phenomanul; 02-13-2018 at 02:26 PM.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    tbh I thought der Führer used a decoy to feign his own suicide and moved to Argentina (where he died of old age)...

other versions suggest that the OSS (precursor to CIA) staged the suicide - to add a sense of closure to the conflict after years of military attrition (so that the public could move forward, and so that the Pacific war effort could get the required level of focus).
    son you know these argie s are fronting extra hard, we know how how our Argie cousins are

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    We two-timed the entire World. We are just players like that, tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    We two-timed the entire World. We are just players like that, tbh.
    tell that to your granddaddy and watch your family get disinherited

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

Maybe but that hasn't been checked.
    What you can check is the L we handed the Nazis tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    tell that to your granddaddy and watch your family get disinherited
    We already killed him and got the money.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    We already killed him and got the money.
    y'all s don't even know what money looks like tbh

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    y'all s don't even know what money looks like tbh
    We have a lot of nazi gold and stuff down here son, worth don't know how many millions. We beat you, we harbor you and we took your stuff.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    We have a lot of nazi gold and stuff down here son, worth don't know how many millions. We beat you, we harbor you and we took your stuff.
    "we beat our s. we are racists so we took all the bad apples. we had a couple of dictatorships followed by incompetency. we took the stuff and now we're still poor" please

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Awful.

The objective is to do the job easily without risk cause you are technically sound and got the goal keeper.

He chipped the ball way high and almost missed. Roll the thing in.

Simple, if possible, is the most efficient. This is exactly why Neymar is such a stupid fck. He will try unnecessary tricks instead of just beating guys easily with his speed. Or the cheeky little pass when an easy straightforward pass is available AND the better option.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Awful.

The objective is to do the job easily without risk cause you are technically sound and got the goal keeper.

He chipped the ball way high and almost missed. Roll the thing in.

Simple, if possible, is the most efficient. This is exactly why Neymar is such a stupid fck. He will try unnecessary tricks instead of just beating guys easily with his speed. Or the cheeky little pass when an easy straightforward pass is available AND the better option.
    son for mentally weak talent, so if it were missi/neymar/griezman taking it it, then I'd say you're right... these s shoot them like they're castrated smh. But zidane didn't EVER miss a penaldo for France. Also it was a massive leadership show, just bullying the goat keeper like that, you know how it must've felt as a over the hill French player "did that really do that?,we might actually win smh".

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    "mentally weak" and then quotes a guy who went mad because someone said "I want your sister"

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    "mentally weak" and then quotes a guy who went mad because someone said "I want your sister"
    still played better than ANY messi NT game smh

Thread Information