Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    Mexico
    Post Count
    That move by Zidane cost his team a le... tbh, if not for the fact that Zizou had already given France a cup - it would be criminal, and unforgivable.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    still played better than ANY messi NT game smh
    Still took the L from your football daddies.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    That move by Zidane cost his team a le... tbh, if not for the fact that Zizou had already given France a cup - it would be criminal, and unforgivable.
    trolling aside I agree it was a horrible way to end a career .. I guess sometimes there is too much killer instinct

Still took the L from your football daddies.
    scoring against cannavaro/nesta/buffon/zambrotta/grosso is hard ... 3/5 goat level defense the rest 2/5 were only world class

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    son for mentally weak talent, so if it were missi/neymar/griezman taking it it, then I'd say you're right... these s shoot them like they're castrated smh. But zidane didn't EVER miss a penaldo for France. Also it was a massive leadership show, just bullying the goat keeper like that, you know how it must've felt as a over the hill French player "did that really do that?,we might actually win smh".

Then well below the crossbar would have convinced me.
    Good idea (he had the keeper) poorly executed.
    Give me both.
    This is head butt guy so it makes sense.
    A German should understand cool, collected, easy execution. The last part was not present. Zidane was pissing in his britches when he executed the fluffer. But he won't tell you that.

Thread Information