Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    you can always tell avante doesn't know something when instead of just answering the question, he just says "you really think i dont know?"
    You really didn't get....

Start....then...accelerate....

Dude, what am I talking about there, well?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    This really does amaze me, do you honestly believe there is anyone who doesn't get what acceleration means? Really? REALLY?

Dude...

Reaction to the gun/strart.....now what happens, yep.....acccerate....UNTIL...a sprinter reaches his topend/max velocity.....then its sustain/maintain....then decellerate.

Pay attention....

Those able to maintain/sustain a higher % of their MV longer (meaning they dellcerate at a slower pace) are the ones who wins the races. Ok?

World clas sprinters reach MV at around 60/70m, then it's all about speed endurance.....ok? That is why 100/200m sprinters train at 300m, that SPEED ENDURANCE is the most important aspect of a 100/200m sprinters game. Yes, not so in a 40/60. There it's just start/accelerate.

I know....huh?

Which lane requires the most intense force, which direction must the runner direct the force, and what is the force from say lane 4 for an average size sprinter? Give us the answers for the 200m and the 400m sprints.

Thanks.

You can use the average speed for an elite athlete in both races to make it easy for you.

You don't know besides regurgitating lists. You don't know stuff I learned in HS track.

You are a fake, and a large buffo toad.

Post Count
    Dear members of this fine board:

What we have in Avante is a memorizer-regurgitator.
    This stuff he has been asked is present on the internet but it requires reading for application.
    The easiest way to find a fake is pull him out of his comfort zone and ask for real application. Elite track coaches know this stuff and it's trivial for them. They take on much more difficult problems with many more variables. I am giving our resident expert "vegetable" the most straightforward track questions involving sprints with turns and we got complete panic.

Then, to attempt a try, Avante chooses a site referring to Centrifugal force which is a fic ious force. It does not exist. (except in the most radical frame of reference problems that are in no way used for something so simple. And if it is used the author will explain exactly how he is using it to be clear)
    We got a total fake.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Which lane requires the most intense force, which direction must the runner direct the force, and what is the force from say lane 4 for an average size sprinter? Give us the answers for the 200m and the 400m sprints.

Thanks.

You can use the average speed for an elite athlete in both races to make it easy for you.

You don't know besides regurgitating lists. You don't know stuff I learned in HS track.

Dude, as long as you think a middle school kid can run a 20.00 why are you even talking about sprinting at all?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Dear members of this fine board:

What we have in Avante is a memorizer-regurgitator.
    This stuff he has been asked is present on the internet but it requires reading for application.
    The easiest way to find a fake is pull him out of his comfort zone and ask for real application. Elite track coaches know this stuff and it's trivial for them. They take on much more difficult problems with many more variables. I am giving our resident expert "vegetable" the most straightforward track questions involving sprints with turns and we got complete panic.

Then, to attempt a try, Avante chooses a site referring to Centrifugal force which is a fic ious force. It does not exist. (except in the most radical frame of reference problems that are in no way used for something so simple. And if it is used the author will explain exactly how he is using it to be clear)
    We got a total fake.
    Dude, I'm not the one who actually believes some middle school kid is capable of a 20.00 200m, this is you. So as long as you think that ya might as well shut up about sprinting, because ya don't know about it.

And, you can't talk sprinters or anything anyone actually cares about, the reason being ya know nothing about the sport. You prove that by believing some kid can run faster than world class sprinters.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Pedos for $1000, Alex

In 1970, this pedo thought the flat chested 4' 11 girl he had dancing in front of him in an Olangapo bar was 18

Post Count
    Let's get back to the real deal here:

And again...

Thanks.

Look it up and read about it and apply what you learned. You got a guy who graduated law school spending time study for exams who does not even care that much about track shaming you? Do I need to again post what you said about your track expertise?

Post Count
    Pedos for $1000, Alex

In 1970, this pedo thought the flat chested 4' 11 girl he had dancing in front of him in an Olangapo bar was 18
    Ehhhhh!

Who was 275 pounds of laughy taffy winning numerous MVP flag football trophies as a defensive lineman Alex.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

And again...

Thanks.

Look it up and read about it and apply what you learned. You got a guy who graduated law school spending time study for exams who does not even care that much about track shaming you? Do I need to again post what you said about your track expertise?
    Talk to us about how a middle school kid can run a 20.00....ok? As long as ya believe that why try and talk sprinting?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Ehhhhh!

Who was 275 pounds of laughy taffy winning numerous MVP flag football trophies as a defensive lineman Alex.
    How about...

Who was only 5-6 of speed and quickness, who played in the movie M*A*S*H, as that elusive kick returner?****

Dude, you don't know enought to even have any questions, haha~~~~~~~~~~

**** and for bonus points, what school was he out of?

Post Count
    My knowledge comes from my interest in the things I talk about. Who doesn;'t bone up on what they care about? still subscribe to Track & Field News (since 66). I can answer questions NOBODY...comes remotely close to answering them. First off nobody will ever take the time needed, second off I'd ask in a way that you'd just have to know like I do.

-Avante

And again...

Thanks.

Yep I do. Go to top.

Post Count
    Ehhhhh!

So I now enter Final a Jeopardy in the lead?
    Thanks Alex.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    My knowledge comes from my interest in the things I talk about. Who doesn;'t bone up on what they care about? still subscribe to Track & Field News (since 66). I can answer questions NOBODY...comes remotely close to answering them. First off nobody will ever take the time needed, second off I'd ask in a way that you'd just have to know like I do.

-Avante

And again...

Thanks.

Yep I do. Go to top.
    Until you tell all of us how a middle school kid can run a 20.00 why bother acting as if ya know sprinting?

Talk to us about how some kid can run a 20.00.......ok?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So I now enter Final a Jeopardy in the lead?
    Thanks Alex.
    Talking to him self now, ha~~~~

Ever notice the guy never anawers a question?

Post Count

-Avante

And again...

Thanks.

Yep I do. Go to top.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

-Avante

And again...

Thanks.

Yep I do. Go to top.

Talk to us about how some middle school kid is capable of running an OLYMPIC caliber 20.00 200m, can you?

Post Count
    Talking to him self now, ha~~~~

Ever notice the guy never anawers a question?
    I will eventually give you all the answers Mr expert who said he can't be stumped on track.

Post Count

-Avante

And again...

Thanks.

Yep I do. Go up.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I will eventually give you all the answers Mr expert who said he can't be stumped on track.
    Dude, you can't actually talk abouit the sport can you? You know nothing about the athletes involved, The Championships, the world records, the who is who do ya? THAT...is what interests people ya dumb , ok? THAT....is knowing the sport, the ability to talk about what is going on.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

-Avante

And again...

Thanks.

Yep I do. Go up.
    How you can believe some middle school kid can run a 20.00? Explain how that is possible, ok? You don't know anything about sprinting if you believe that.

Post Count

-Avante

And again...

Thanks.

Yep I do. Go to top.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

-Avante

And again...

Thanks.

Yep I do. Go to top.
    So ya can't talk how some kid can run a 20.00, so you were just lying, ok got it.

Post Count

-Avante

And again...

Thanks.

Yep I do. Go to beginning.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

-Avante

And again...

Thanks.

Yep I do. Go to beginning.
    Notice how our resident morin keeps ignoring....

So you really think a middle school kid can run a 20.00 meters?

Yep, sad.

Post Count
    Notice how our resident morin keeps ignoring....

So you really think a middle school kid can run a 20.00 meters?

Yep, sad.
    Take that up with your listing and Internet go to sites.

We are stepping it up here.
    Can you handle the heat?

-Avante

And again...

Thanks.

Thread Information