Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact that NBA media talking heads are having discussions with that ing idiot is enough evidence that the NBA is total .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    love this man

If Trump could get him as his wingman in 2020 the entire world will fall off their Burro
    Of course you love him, he's probably your daddy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact that NBA media talking heads are having discussions with that ing idiot is enough evidence that the NBA is total .
    Denjis Rodman just met with King Kong and Donnie fool

These guys are the real deal

Meanwhile obama visits an all male island

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course you love him, he's probably your daddy.
    I wish brah best black father in history

Meanwhile have you found your dad rummaging through the landfill?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish brah best black father in history

Meanwhile have you found your dad rummaging through the landfill?
    Unlike you I wasn't raised near a landfill. Of course your entire country is a landfill.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    love this man

If Trump could get him as his wingman in 2020 the entire world will fall off their Burro
    That would be an amazing combo tbh ... MSNBC would implode ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unlike you I wasn't raised near a landfill. Of course your entire country is a landfill.
    Lame

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What country are you from?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I wish he would shut up ...
    I almost want him gone because of his pop's mouth and I like the kid ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    SMFH

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I can only imagine how much watching Kiwi horse and Spurn you guys to go to LA must be like a deep fried and Louisana basted Jalepeno pepper in your ass. So now yall deflect and deflect. I lurk from time to time and I see it's pretty dam quiet around these parts. Truth be told you guys are getting everything you deserve for how all the years of unprovoked talking. MidnightPulp, DMC, Clipprt Nation, and that midget face who thought he was getting $500 and all the rest of you clown ass figures are getting what you deserve. Kiwi going to the Lakers is AS WORSE AS IT GETS. I can't think of a more nightmare scenario for you idiots. I'm litterally ing myself of this...not because I really care for the guy but I do recognize he's a top 3-4 player in the league if not top 2 and he's leaving our sworn enemy the Spurs to don the Purp-N-Yellow *aka* Purp-n-Gold

I'm so excited at Kiwi butt ing yall like this I can hardly compose myself...and if Lebron joins the Lakers then yall can just tell me where Clipper Nations funeral will be. I mean this is EPIC....Kiwi and Lebron in LA...I'm laughing so ing hard right now at all till it ain't even funny. This is just not fair....I swear to god man it's just not fair

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can only imagine how much watching Kiwi horse and Spurn you guys to go to LA must be like a deep fried and Louisana basted Jalepeno pepper in your ass. So now yall deflect and deflect. I lurk from time to time and I see it's pretty dam quiet around these parts. Truth be told you guys are getting everything you deserve for how all the years of unprovoked talking. MidnightPulp, DMC, Clipprt Nation, and that midget face who thought he was getting $500 and all the rest of you clown ass figures are getting what you deserve. Kiwi going to the Lakers is AS WORSE AS IT GETS. I can't think of a more nightmare scenario for you idiots. I'm litterally ing myself of this...not because I really care for the guy but I do recognize he's a top 3-4 player in the league if not top 2 and he's leaving our sworn enemy the Spurs to don the Purp-N-Yellow *aka* Purp-n-Gold

I'm so excited at Kiwi butt ing yall like this I can hardly compose myself...and if Lebron joins the Lakers then yall can just tell me where Clipper Nations funeral will be. I mean this is EPIC....Kiwi and Lebron in LA...I'm laughing so ing hard right now at all till it ain't even funny. This is just not fair....I swear to god man it's just not fair
    weren't you a lebron and kawhi hater?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    weren't you a lebron and kawhi hater?
    He's a nut sucker first and foremost, a true Laker fan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers just told the Balls acks that LiAngelo isn't even invited to the Summer League...Summer League!

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

Damn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    son what are these s gonna do with GEDs tbh? in the us you're better off being a karadashin on tv than having an education. Lavar just living the american dream tbh
    LMAO at Lakers logic. An EDUCATION is ALWAYS good period

,nothing else to talk about. Move on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO at Lakers logic. An EDUCATION is ALWAYS good period

,nothing else to talk about. Move on.
    Prime example: Lavar Ball.............diss could use a few more years of HS and College.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wow, first you were just a fraud. Now you're an angry delusional fraud.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LA called the Spurs to inquire about Kawhi................ We hung up on dem s.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

You know it's sad when people would rather play for free than get paid to play in the LaVar league.

Looks like LaVar's mouth wrote a check his ass can't cash

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well he has successfully torpedoed one son’s career. Now all he needs to do is completely torpedo the younger son’s career. Then his work will be done.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    So, apparently, LaVar's Junior Basketball Association started yesterday. Here's what the crowd looked like at the first game:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...owd/725086002/

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Despite LaVar’s efforts, he lured no big names to the league. That is, other than his marquee player, LaMelo.

Many of the courtside seats were occupied by LaVar's friends and family members, including his two older sons, Lonzo and LiAngelo. Talk about brotherly love. Lonzo, the Los Angeles Lakers guard, and LiAngelo, eligible for the NBA draft Thursday night but not selected, sat through the entire second game, during which LaMelo looked as if he was getting paid by the shot.

He took 33, and made 14.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This dude a clown!

Thread Information