Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Isn't it against the law for 16 year old Melo to not be in school? I'm sure he's not learning from LaVar - other than how to deplete Lonzo's bank account

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isn't it against the law for 16 year old Melo to not be in school? I'm sure he's not learning from LaVar - other than how to deplete Lonzo's bank account
    LaMelo is gonna be a Laker, and you're gonna like it

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LaMelo is gonna be a Laker, and you're gonna like it
    Damn. You tryna give me high blood pressure?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lavar is the Don King of the G League

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    deep draft anyway

the question is the 2nd mutt going to get invited to any summer camp tournaments?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    deep draft anyway

the question is the 2nd mutt going to get invited to any summer camp tournaments?
    Nope. His dumbass should have stayed in UCLA. But he listened to LaDumVar and now he's up creek without a paddle

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Totally destroyed his kids college careers. LOL

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Damn. the part about taking back the shooting machines seems small for a "big Baller"
    At least they could have sold them to them at a discount since they were "used".
    Also, questioning the drive of those guys is interesting.
    Always tough for those guys following the star to have the same drive when daddy is using his celebrity get this brothers Lambos ...
    they have the "life" and trappings of success but only Lonzo really had to work for it.
    Lavar you can say deserves some credit as the initial driving force, but I think he went to far by yanking his middle boy out of college and his youngest out of HS ball and putting them in that sham league of his.
    I keep waiting for the bubble to burst, even though I root for their success, as a family of business men, not just Lonzo ... but they have me puzzled.
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 08-28-2018 at 10:11 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So, apparently, LaVar's Junior Basketball Association started yesterday. Here's what the crowd looked like at the first game:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...owd/725086002/

What's sad is Lonzo is funding LaVar's stupid ass ideas. If he don't cut bait with this dude, LaVar gonna bleed him dry.

And LaVar better watch himself. This Laker front office doesn't give a John Clawd Van Damn about draft status. Ask D'Angelo Russell (#2 overall pick) and Randle (#7) if the front office won't show him the door.

Lonzo is no longer the face of the Lakers. LaVar should choose his words wisely tbh. All LeThanos has to do is snap his fingers and Maginka will ship his ass out.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    LkrFan turning on Lonzo?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What's sad is Lonzo is funding LaVar's stupid ass ideas. If he don't cut bait with this dude, LaVar gonna bleed him dry.

And LaVar better watch himself. This Laker front office doesn't give a John Clawd Van Damn about draft status. Ask D'Angelo Russell (#2 overall pick) and Randle (#7) if the front office won't show him the door.

Lonzo is no longer the face of the Lakers. LaVar should choose his words wisely tbh. All LeThanos has to do is snap his fingers and Maginka will ship his ass out.
    Sup, Juanito

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not about turning we need to see a leap. He has shown flashes but we need more a lot more. If we don't see progress then maybe he is gone.
    But LkrFan is right LeBron is the face. Kuzma is the people's champ and Ingram has the most upside.
    Time to show up and show out...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did that stoopid phuck have to pay the embroidery company he ripped off?
    LaVar Ball served with lawsuit over Big Baller Brand products

https://www.si.com/nba/2018/01/09/bi...ts-merchandise

Google has nothing past Jan 2018.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Name on the front first and you know this Maaaaaaan!

It's well do ented that LaVar is the reason why I wanted anybody but Lonzo. A year later he still saying stupid even though we got LeGM on the squad. He'll ship his ass out to Siberia like Kiwi

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not about turning we need to see a leap. He has shown flashes but we need more a lot more. If we don't see progress then maybe he is gone.
    But LkrFan is right LeBron is the face. Kuzma is the people's champ and Ingram has the most upside.
    Time to show up and show out...
    ALL of this. Spot on. People question why Rondo is on the roster too. I don't. LaVar better read the tea leaves.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Nada

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "When it came time to make payment, they kind of bailed," the Closet Collection representative told the Times. "We tried for about three months. They said they would make payment about seven times."On Monday, Better Business Bureau said it had given Baller Brand an "F" rating due to customer complaints saying the company did a poor job communicating when asked about when orders would arrive and it also sent some customers the wrong sizes or merchandise.

While a court ordered payment would be nice, I'd like to see Lavar get an old fashioned beat down.

Update: Atty
    Michael Sayer just informed me that the case was resolved.
    Last edited by MultiTroll; 08-28-2018 at 10:41 AM. Reason: Update

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "When it came time to make payment, they kind of bailed," the Closet Collection representative told the Times. "We tried for about three months. They said they would make payment about seven times."On Monday, Better Business Bureau said it had given Baller Brand an "F" rating due to customer complaints saying the company did a poor job communicating when asked about when orders would arrive and it also sent some customers the wrong sizes or merchandise.

While a court ordered payment would be nice, I'd like to see Lavar get an old fashioned beat down.

Update: Atty
    Michael Sayer just informed me that the case was resolved.
    Damn! I just looked up that shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! It's true. They got a damn F!

Lonzo better cut the umbilical cord or he gone be young dumb and broke!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn! I just looked up that shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! It's true. They got a damn F!

Lonzo better cut the umbilical cord or he gone be young dumb and broke!
    Even though Lavar is a got and I want nothing more than for him and his family to fail, you have to wonder about the validity of that rating.. They as a company are required to respond back to each BBB complaint in a 2 week period, and you can imagine the amount of trolls out there ing w/ them. Same thing with Rockets fans hating on Ayesha Curry's ty ass restaurant..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Even though Lavar is a got and I want nothing more than for him and his family to fail, you have to wonder about the validity of that rating.. They as a company are required to respond back to each BBB complaint in a 2 week period, and you can imagine the amount of trolls out there ing w/ them. Same thing with Rockets fans hating on Ayesha Curry's ty ass restaurant..
    Word, but I have heard SEVERAL people complain. Where there's smoke...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Word, but I have heard SEVERAL people complain. Where there's smoke...
    Well he's a career up so I don't doubt he's mismanaging his business.. All that money Lonzo fronted him and he's ting it away.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Name on the front first and you know this Maaaaaaan!
    Kobe's name wasn't on the front and you still shilled for him all those years, though

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kobe's name wasn't on the front and you still shilled for him all those years, though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BBB shoes goin for $29.95 at TJMAXX !!!!

Thread Information