Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Veteran
    Post Count
    Nice retraction. You've backpedaled and ran off from your "How long were the Pats up by 10" spouting. Glad I could help your rubberized goo get some exercise.

Dude, the Pats had a tiny lead for how long? What game were you watching?
    Here is what you said a day before the game about the Pats being behind:

I expect to see the game we always see.

There will be a time where it's....ya know the Eagles could win this thing. Only to end up....Belichick and Brady are just too much.

Veteran
    Post Count
    Nice retraction. You've backpedaled and ran off from your "How long were the Pats up by 10" spouting. Glad I could help your rubberized goo get some exercise.

Here is what you said a day before the game about the Pats being behind:
    What?

Yes like everybody else I thought the Pats were going to win the game.

But....watching the game it became real obvious the better team on this day ....the Eagles....which surprised all of us. How many times was Foles pressured, how about Brady?

Dude, I'm a Niner fan, so I had no horse in the race, I can see you are emotionally attached so............................

Nietzsche

Veteran
    Post Count
    What?

Yes like everybody else I thought the Pats were going to win the game.

But....watching the game it became real obvious the better team on this day ....the Eagles....which surprised all of us. How many times was Foles pressured, how about Brady?.
    Translation, since having your "How long were the Eagles up by 10" jammed up your goo you're also going to skiddaddle off from your "The Eagles controlled the game" and "take away that fluke INT and it wasn't even close".

How many times was Brady pressured the Goo Ball asks? With a Super Bowl 505 yards on 28/48 3TD/0 INTs obviously not much.
    The Eagle sack at the end was huge tho.

It's okay. You were in way over your head.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    blizz

check out the clip starting at 9:40 for the Clement play... you even hear the ref's discussion where he says he doesn't think he lost control just because he shifted the ball. pretty cool to hear it right from the horse's mouth

and at 14:50 same thing with the Ertz play. ref says he's established as a runner clearly

Veteran
    Post Count
    blizz

check out the clip starting at 9:40 for the Clement play... you even hear the ref's discussion where he says he doesn't think he lost control just because he shifted the ball. pretty cool to hear it right from the horse's mouth

and at 14:50 same thing with the Ertz play. ref says he's established as a runner clearly
    Nice find.
    So refreshing to have a playoff game / Superbowl without PatsRef.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    saw this out of nowhere, had to share

Thread Information