Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Cheers bro. You’re alright. I am happy for Nick Foles. Good for him.

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    imo, all three of the gifs above are "catches". it's obvious that all three had taken complete control of the ball out of the air. It was the act of lunging into endzone, or "breaking the plane", that caused the wobble which all three managed to keep in their possession.

No need to nit pick, the Eagles were without question the better team out there.....yesterday. AND....they had their second string QB, so that trumps...no Butler.

All this...was that a catch, was this and that and....... all that.

I do think the benching of Butler was totally stupid and didn't help matters any. BUT....all this is part of the game.
    Almanac Boy saying "without question" when the game had 1,100 yards virtually evenly split, Pats had the lead until 2 minutes left and had a slight chance on the final play.
    Let the adults discuss this til you return to your long since worn out shtick.

When the difference is less than a td the. Yes nit picking is justified. Kinda like the difference between 18 ur old and 13 yd old.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Item 1. Player Going to the Ground. A player is considered to be going to the ground if he does not remain upright long enough to demonstrate that he is clearly a runner. If a player goes to the ground in the act of catching a pass (with or without contact by an opponent), he must maintain control of the ball until after his initial contact with the ground, whether in the field of play or the end zone. If he loses control of the ball, and the ball touches the ground before he regains control, the pass is incomplete. If he regains control prior to the ball touching the ground, the pass is complete.

they can just put more emphasis on the "initial contact" with the ground, ie when your knee/forearm hits the ground, instead of the "maintain possession all the way through" bull they've been trying to enforce. that would make the dez/james/calvin plays all catches

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    When the difference is less than a td the. Yes nit picking is justified. Kinda like the difference between 18 ur old and 13 yd old.
    That was stupid.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Almanac Boy saying "without question" when the game had 1,100 yards virtually evenly split, Pats had the lead until 2 minutes left and had a slight chance on the final play.
    Let the adults discuss this til you return to your long since worn out shtick.
    Dude...YOU...an adult, hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How many times did the Eagles have a 10 point lead? How long did the Pats have a tiny lead, now think rookie, ok? How was that Pats pass rush doing, oh yeah,,,,non existance. How many times was Brady hit, well?

I usually don't play this, but.....take away that fluke INT, and it's not that close.

The Eagles controlled the game, if you can't see that why am I not surprised?

I usually don't play this, but.....take away that fluke INT, and it's not that close.

The Eagles controlled the game, if you can't see that why am I not surprised?
    Oh you'll play it for as long as I want you to.
    Patriots:
    613 total yards. A record.
    Did not punt. Not even once.
    Lead with 2:21 to go in the game.
    And you try to call that "Eagles controlled the game."

Do come back after you run off to service your other profiles. You're comedy gold.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Oh you'll play it for as long as I want you to.
    Patriots:
    613 total yards. A record.
    Did not punt. Not even once.
    Lead with 2:21 to go in the game.
    And you try to call that "Eagles controlled the game."

Do come back after you run off to service your other profiles. You're comedy gold.
    Other profiles?

Dude, do you think at all?

I've seen these games many times. One team runs up and down the field totally dominating the game. The other team runs back the opening kickoff, blocked a kick to score then an INT to score, they lead 21-20. They have been totally out played.

The Pats were in constant catch up mode, and when they did take the lead it lasted how long? Ho wany minutes of the game did the Eagles have a 10 point lead, well?

Ho wany minutes of the game did the Eagles have a 10 point lead, well?
    A grand total of 7 minutes 14 seconds.

Grab your Almanac and look up how many minutes an NFL regulation game is.
    I'll be back to help you.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    A grand total of 7 minutes 14 seconds.

Grab your Almanac and look up how many minutes an NFL regulation game is.
    I'll be back to help you.
    Trust me half pint...YOU..helping me, hahahaha~~~~

Dude, the Pats had a tiny lead for how long? What game were you watching?

Nice retraction. You've backpedaled and ran off from your "How long were the Pats up by 10" spouting. Glad I could help your rubberized goo get some exercise.

Dude, the Pats had a tiny lead for how long? What game were you watching?
    Here is what you said a day before the game about the Pats being behind:

I expect to see the game we always see.

There will be a time where it's....ya know the Eagles could win this thing. Only to end up....Belichick and Brady are just too much.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Nice retraction. You've backpedaled and ran off from your "How long were the Pats up by 10" spouting. Glad I could help your rubberized goo get some exercise.

Here is what you said a day before the game about the Pats being behind:
    What?

Yes like everybody else I thought the Pats were going to win the game.

But....watching the game it became real obvious the better team on this day ....the Eagles....which surprised all of us. How many times was Foles pressured, how about Brady?

Dude, I'm a Niner fan, so I had no horse in the race, I can see you are emotionally attached so............................

What?

Yes like everybody else I thought the Pats were going to win the game.

But....watching the game it became real obvious the better team on this day ....the Eagles....which surprised all of us. How many times was Foles pressured, how about Brady?.
    Translation, since having your "How long were the Eagles up by 10" jammed up your goo you're also going to skiddaddle off from your "The Eagles controlled the game" and "take away that fluke INT and it wasn't even close".

How many times was Brady pressured the Goo Ball asks? With a Super Bowl 505 yards on 28/48 3TD/0 INTs obviously not much.
    The Eagle sack at the end was huge tho.

It's okay. You were in way over your head.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    blizz

check out the clip starting at 9:40 for the Clement play... you even hear the ref's discussion where he says he doesn't think he lost control just because he shifted the ball. pretty cool to hear it right from the horse's mouth

and at 14:50 same thing with the Ertz play. ref says he's established as a runner clearly

blizz

check out the clip starting at 9:40 for the Clement play... you even hear the ref's discussion where he says he doesn't think he lost control just because he shifted the ball. pretty cool to hear it right from the horse's mouth

and at 14:50 same thing with the Ertz play. ref says he's established as a runner clearly
    Nice find.
    So refreshing to have a playoff game / Superbowl without PatsRef.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    saw this out of nowhere, had to share

Thread Information