Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Cheating cameras? (which are allegedly no longer being used by Pattycake. You know the severe punishment the NFL meted out.)
    CheatriotRef to the rescue? hey maybe they can tie or break their own record, set twice btw of 1 (one) penalty called an entire playoff game. If not, surely they can Tuck up something.

Coaching blunders by the opponent? Make em the football IQ level of 1st grade re / Avante. Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson having 1st and goal on the 5 with The Beast and Seattles OLine shoving Pattycake around all 4th. Only to bested by Atlanta. You decide whether to put Atlanta under "rigged", "game throwing" or just "gift" of re strategy.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Pete Carroll won Championships in both the NCAA/NFL.

Russell Wilson set NCAA records and NFL records.

Avante can talk footballers nobody here has ever heard of.

Dude do you think at all, ever?

And.....yes ya can cheat and win a game, , maybe a few, but.....you do not play in 8 Superbowls because of cheating, ok little fella?

The Belichick/Brady combo simply on another level, yep, the best we have seen.

Sorry....

Brown/Graham
    Lombardi/Starr
    Shula/Griese
    Noll/Bradshaw
    Laundry/Staubach
    Walsh/Montana
    Last edited by Avante; 02-03-2018 at 07:58 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Handy or bj from son?

you're my sweetie pie Cuppycake Gumdrop's Avatar
    Post Count
    Handy or bj from son?

Whoever slanders his neighbor secretly I will destroy.”
    -Psalm 101:5

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Whoever slanders his neighbor secretly I will destroy.”
    -Psalm 101:5
    Oh that's good because I'm doing it in plain sight. lol atheist bible thumpers

P.s Tom Brady (not a neighbor)

you're my sweetie pie Cuppycake Gumdrop's Avatar
    Post Count
    Oh that's good because I'm doing it in plain sight. lol atheist bible thumpers

P.s Tom Brady (not a neighbor)
    Tom Brady is a Christian. You’re a “Christian”. Therefore, according to the Bible he’s your neighbor. LOL atheists know the Bible better than you.

Pete Carroll won Championships in both the NCAA/NFL.
    we've been over this before Corky.

You need to get a new almanac.

On June 10, 2010, USC was forced to vacate its two final wins from the 2004 season (December 2004 against UCLA and the BCS championship game), as well as all wins from the 2005 season, following an NCAA investigation into possible violations by the Trojans' football and men's basketball programs. Since the vacated games included the Trojans' Orange Bowl win, the Trojans were later stripped of the 2004 BCS le in June 2011.

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    Didn't they disable the Falcons' headsets last year for a while? These mofos have no shame. Brady and Belicheat would sell their own mother if it won them a football game.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count

On June 10, 2010, USC was forced to vacate its two final wins from the 2004 season (December 2004 against UCLA and the BCS championship game), as well as all wins from the 2005 season, following an NCAA investigation into possible violations by the Trojans' football and men's basketball programs. Since the vacated games included the Trojans' Orange Bowl win, the Trojans were later stripped of the 2004 BCS le in June 2011.
    To be fair, he did help win a championship for Texas by keeping Reggie Bush on the sideline in favor of LenDale White on 4th & 2.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Didn't they disable the Falcons' headsets last year for a while? These mofos have no shame. Brady and Belicheat would sell their own mother if it won them a football game.
    are you really re ed enough to claim that they were somehow able to disable to Falcons headset on a ing neutral field where they had no control?

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    are you really re ed enough to claim that they were somehow able to disable to Falcons headset on a ing neutral field where they had no control?
    Why so triggered boyo? I'm merely giving credit where it's due. A pro like Belicheat doesn't just rely on simple tactics like filming his counterparts, tampering with game equipment and paying off the refs. That's amateur hour e. A pro like him has several contingencies in play to assure the W.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Why speculate, it's better to be surprised.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Why so triggered boyo? I'm merely giving credit where it's due. A pro like Belicheat doesn't just rely on simple tactics like filming his counterparts, tampering with game equipment and paying off the refs. That's amateur hour e. A pro like him has several contingencies in play to assure the W.
    Your backpedal from an actual allegation to vagueness is dully noted.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Dude, when you have seen Rufus "Roadrunner" Ferguson at Wisconsin, Hiawatha Francisco at ND play, an Alamanac isn't needred ok spanky?

Carroll won the le, then he lost it, see how that works? I know....huh???

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    no but, Kyle Shanahan was just stupid, I think he's a great offensive guru that just outsmarted himself at the worst possible time. you have to go up 11 points there, no ifs ands or buts. Pretty much in that case, the Pats are reduced to relying on an expected onside kick to get the ball back even if they do go down and score.

Handy or bj from son?
    Chris do you think Brady has groomed Avante? ST Pats posters too?

Rack it.

You know in any previous Patriot *wins* that the Eagle extending over the goal line after the catch would have been ruled "No touchdown". Stunning correct call.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Chris do you think Brady has groomed Avante? ST Pats posters too?
    At this point it is borderline idolatry. SAD!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    This is why they lost LMAO!!!!!!!

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    This is why they lost LMAO!!!!!!!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    But DRUMPF said something 5 years ago!

The eagles did benefit from a couple of calls that were called TDS that could have easily been incomplete passes. Their interpretation of the call for Ertz contradicts the one for Clement. He was not a runner and did not maintain control. It’s funny that they ruled Ertz was a runner when Dez wasn’t, even though he did almost the same thing. Came down with it. Took some steps and dove.

The eagles did benefit from a couple of calls that were called TDS that could have easily been incomplete passes. Their interpretation of the call for Ertz contradicts the one for Clement. He was not a runner and did not maintain control. It’s funny that they ruled Ertz was a runner when Dez wasn’t, even though he did almost the same thing. Came down with it. Took some steps and dove.
    As Clement catches the ball his left foot is on the ground. That is step one. His right foot hits next, that is step 2. He has possession, touchdown.
    It is during step 2-3 that he shifts the ball thus temp does not have possession. Moot point, play is over. It's a touchdown.
    If we could see a frame by frame photo it would show.

What is TDS?
    I have not yet reviewed the Ertz play. Must have been in 1st half? I did not watch 1st half.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    the issue is with cir stances like Dez or Ertz is tough to draw the line and say who is a runner and who is going to the ground. with Ertz i thought it was pretty clear he was a runner and only started going down afterwards. the defender tripped him after the catch was complete

dez's play was more questionable if he was going to the ground or if he was a runner. not nearly as clear as ertz, since dez was basically stumbling the entire way. i mean, at the moment his second foot hits, he's clearly on his way to the ground

the clement one is entirely different, and thats just an interpretation of whether or not he lost control. just because the fall isn't fastened in his grip doesn't necessarily mean he lost control.

Last edited by spurraider21; 02-05-2018 at 07:58 PM.

the clement one is entirely different, and thats just an interpretation of whether or not he lost control. just because the fall isn't fastened in his grip doesn't necessarily mean he lost control.

The Clement play we need a view that shows one second prior to this above clip. This above clip leaves out Clement step #1. Instead it shows steps 2 and 3.
    My technomological skills suck or I would post.
    Freeze this YouTube below at the :29-30 second mark and you will clearly see possession and step one.
    Same thing by freezing :39-40. Same time frame of play just different angle.

Thread Information