Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Didn't Tom Brady just fumble away this SB?

Dude, see how stupid this....one.....play thing is? I know...huh?
    And it still doesn't compare to The Pick! Literally the biggest individual chokejob in NFL history, and probably always will be.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    And it still doesn't compare to The Pick! Literally the biggest individual chokejob in NFL history, and probably always will be.
    Right there says it all about you, you simply don't understand the game. Tom Savage? Derek Anderson? Running down Peyton? OVER REACTING....to everything like some rookie.

Wilson was in his second SB in his first three seasons, those of us who know the game get just how...wow...that is. Then, when ya look at all his NFL records, wins, pro bowls. NFL leading stats, we have a very VERY special QB here. To a know nothing like you all that matters is....THE PICK. Dude, are you re ed?

Post Count
    That "one play" thingy:

In terms of one play swinging a team’s chances of winning the Super Bowl, the second-down interception was probably the most important in the history of the NFL. Burke’s Advanced Football Analytics model suggested after the game that the Patriots’ chances of winning jumped from 12 percent before the interception to 99 percent afterward, for a swing of 87 percentage points. It’s difficult for one play in any context to shift things that dramatically.

The Mike Jones tackle of Kevin Dyson at the 1-yard line in Super Bowl XXXIV came to mind, but that was a 23-16 game; even if Dyson had gotten in, Tennessee’s chances of winning would have risen only to about 50 percent, since the two teams would have gone to overtime (or Tennessee would have attempted a two-pointer, which would also have put its chances of winning near 50 percent). The most meaningful play before this one was probably Scott Norwood’s missed 47-yard field goal in a 20-19 game at the end of Super Bowl XXV, but there’s no way he had an 87 percent chance of making the game-winning field goal to begin with, so even reducing Buffalo’s chances to zero wouldn’t match Wilson’s interception.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/su...ttle-seahawks/

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    That "one play" thingy:
    Just going to that extreme tells is just how little ya know about the game. Dude.......BODY OF WORK.....one more time.....BODY OF WORK....ok son? Not ...A..season, not...A...game, and certainly not....A...play, ok rookie?

Post Count
    Just going to that extreme tells is just how little ya know about the game. Dude.......BODY OF WORK.....one more time.....BODY OF WORK....ok son? Not ...A..season, not...A...game, and certainly not....A...play, ok rookie?
    Struggle's legacy:

"In terms of one play swinging a team's chances of winning the Super Bowl, the second-down interception was probably the most important in the history of the NFL."

The Pick

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Struggle's legacy:

"In terms of one play swinging a team's chances of winning the Super Bowl, the second-down interception was probably the most important in the history of the NFL."

The Pick
    So forget the fact in his third season he had taken a team to TWO SB and came within a yard of winning both? The with all those NFL records, all his accomplishments?

I can see why ya said what ya said about Derek Anderson, Alex Smith, Tyreek Hill, Tom Savage, Peyton Manning, Cam Newton....you're a 100% idiot.

Post Count
    So forget the fact in his third season he had taken a team to TWO SB and came within a yard of winning both? The with all those NFL records, all his accomplishments?

I can see why ya said what ya said about Derek Anderson, Alex Smith, Tyreek Hill, Tom Savage, Peyton Manning, Cam Newton....you're a 100% idiot.
    Struggle hadn't taken any team anywhere. He was dragged there by the defense.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Struggle hadn't taken any team anywhere. He was dragged there by the defense.
    Dude, then ya wonder why I see you as a know nothing.

What about this don't you get?

ONLY QB in history.....to post 100 and better QB ratings in his first two seasons.
    Ties the rookie QB TD record.
    Voted to pro bowls.
    His stats on a par with anyone with his experience.

Dude, do you have any clue at all just how many times Wilson had to bring his team back in the 4th quarter? Don't have a clue do ya?

Why do you think EVERYONE raves about this guy, ya ever wonder why that is?

You don't get football guy, ya don't understand the game.

When talking any athlete ya compare them to where others were at the same stage of the career, something you totally ignore. To you a 14 year vet is no different than a second year guy. Which is stupid.

For Wilson to do what he's done....AT THIS STAGE OF THE CAREER.....is totally amazing and if ya knew the game at all you'd see it. Being a dummy it zoooommms right over your pin head.
    Last edited by Avante; 02-07-2018 at 12:51 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What does this tell you little guy?

The annual Football Outsiders Almanac is filled with a bunch of great numbers and useful information on all 32 teams, including the Seattle Seahawks. Below are three takeaways from this year's edition.

1. Russell Wilson holds the record for game-winning drives through a quarterback's first four seasons.

Wilson has brought the Seahawks back 18 times since the start of 2012. Pete Carroll constantly preaches "finish" and according to the Almanac, Wilson has done his part. When the team has faltered down the stretch, it's often been the defense that's had issues.
    In the fourth quarter last year, Wilson posted a passer rating of 114.8, tops in the NFL. His nine to one touchdown to interception ratio in the fourth also ranked first.
    Overall, the Seahawks have been an incredibly difficult team to blow out. According to the Almanac, they've either led or been within one score in the fourth quarter of 88 consecutive games. That's the longest streak in NFL history.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know, ya don't get it.

Dude, do you have any idea at all just how much of that sort of thing we see with Russell Wilson? He's doing things never seen before and all your dumbass can do is.....but THE PICK....just like some ing rookie, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why is it ya totally ignore all these stats, numbers, records we see with Wilson? You never comment on anything, yep.....ya know you're full of .

Wilson left the college game as the all time leading passer for a season in NCAA history, walked right in took over, tied the rookie TD record and won a playoff game. THEN...won a SB, while setting more NFL records, THEN....another SB, and one record after another.

Dude, you're an idiot.

Ever hit you.....how come Wilson has been voted to five pro bowls in his six sesason career? Why is Wilson in the MVP talk? How come Wilson is always ranked high in that top 100 players thingy? And.......find me a QB highlight vido on a par with what we see with Russell Wilson, yep, it can't be done.

Just yesterday....Cowherd...."Wilson as Hall of Famer"
    Last edited by Avante; 02-07-2018 at 01:29 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    His goalpost move will be that Struggle didn't hold a clipboard for a year like Brady did, as if that matters. It's the same excuse he's used in the past when I've brought up guys like Kurt Warner.
    Do you ever actually take a few minutes and check things out?

Google....Kurt Warner and actually look at his first six seasons vs Wilsons, ok? Dude, do a little homework BEFORE running your mouth, ok?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Love it~~~~~~~~

Wilson number two on the ALL TIME QB rating list, only Rodgers ahead of him.
    TWO SB's in his first three seasons
    ONLY QB to ever post 100 rating in his first two seasons
    NFL record for 4th Q winning drives by a 4th year QB
    Most 4th Q td passes in a season in history
    NFL leader at 110.1
    NFL leader 34 TD passes
    Winningest QB in history after six seasons
    NFL record 4000/30/500
    Beat the eventual SB champs in 2016, beat the eventual SB champs in 2017
    FIVE pro bowls in six seasons

Only a moron wouldn't get all that.

Tons of this sort of thing out there. I;m not the only one who gets it. BUT....I don't put him there, I put him after Brady/Rodgers/Brees/Big Ben......right here.

Is Russell Wilson The Best QB In The NFL Today?

So much of this......

The Seattle Seahawks’ resurgence began with the hiring of Pete Carroll in January of 2010, but it wasn’t until Russell Wilson was added in the third round of the 2012 NFL draft that Seattle became a legitimate Super Bowl contender.
    Wilson’s rare combination of athleticism and arm talent make him a nightmare to defend. He might not be the best pure passer in the league, but he is also far from a one-dimensional running QB. Scrambling quarterbacks have had success in the NFL, but it’s frequently short-lived. Wilson’s balanced skill set makes him more difficult to game-plan against, and less susceptible to injuries.
    Simply put, he belongs in the conversation with the best signal-callers in the league. In Sam Monson’s ranking of the top 100 players in the NFL right now, which will be published on PFF next week, Wilson cracks the top five among quarterbacks, edging out the likes of Drew Brees and Carson Palmer and ranking just behind guys like Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers.
    Let’s take a look at the two big reasons why he is now a top-5 NFL QB.

Last edited by Avante; 02-07-2018 at 02:31 AM.

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    Jesus. With the amount of ass kissing by avante you'd think Wilson is a 11 year old Filipino kid tbh

Veteran
    Post Count
    What's the most yards in a season thing? For example, Wilson, 4, 219. What do those numbers mean?
    What does this stat mean that you posted earlier.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

Post Count
    Jesus. With the amount of ass kissing by avante you'd think Wilson is a 11 year old Filipino kid tbh
    lol

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    To be fair, not RW's fault. Bevell's fault, and Carroll's fault for okaying the playcall. Wilson didn't... kill, kill... at the line. That was all on the playcalling.

Even in spite of that, if it had been a stronger and better receiver (Baldwin/Kearse?) than Lockette, it likely would've been an incomplete at worse, and more than likely a catch... score? who knows, Butler was closing fast, but at least a catch inside the one yard line or at worst, an incomplete.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Dude, anytime I deal with total morons I like to rub it in. There is a reason Wilson has made FIVE pro bowls in six seasons and will be ranked one of the top 15ish players in the NFL for 2017 AND was in the MVP talk.

And, if you really think those bars had 11 year olds hustling drinks you're dumber that I thought.

I still can't figure out where this filipino kid came from. Why not read what was actually said, ok?

Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What QB could beat Wilson in a decathlon?

I get this will fly over everyones head "here"

Wilson's last NCAA season....

72.8 comp %
    TD/INT...33-4
    QBR....................191.........an NCAA record.

In his first NFL season....26 TD's...ties NFL record and a 100 QB rating

Second season....SB win and another 100 QB rating. Nobody in history had ever had two 100 QB rating to start a pro football career.
    Last edited by Avante; 02-08-2018 at 03:21 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The dumbest thread ever posted here was....

Tom Savage is the best QB in Texas, period.

The second was....

Should Derek Anderson replace Cam Newton.

I'm going to predict this thread will surpass both of those for being stupid. There is a reason Russell Wilson walked right in and started winning, setting NFL records, making pro bowls while Foles was thinking about retirement. In a few months the NFL players will vote on the top 100 players in the league, expect to find Russell Wilson in the top 15ish. That is how highly thought of the guy is by all of us who actually know the game. Only a total moron wouldn't see.....IT.

Watch how stupid this thread becomes over time, and yep, I will make sure it doesn't get forgotten.

Clipper Nation has proven he knows...0...about QBing.

As we all know ya cannot watch the Seahawks play and not hear the tv announces freaking out over Wilson, it's.....he's magical....only QB who can do that.....classic Russell Wilson.....the guy is amazing. So either Clipper Nation is deaf, dumb and blind or just re ed. How could anyone watch the guy play and not......WOW~~~~

I've seen them all since the late 50's, trust me on this one......Russell Wilson is amazing.

Clipper Nation....but but but Foles had a great SB.

Right there says it all, the guy too damn stupid to get...........BODY OF WORK.

Wilson has a better comp%, 64.0 to 60.1, a better QB rating by far...98.8-87.4, and Foles has a 61/29 TD/INT while Wilson at 161/56. Won't even talk rushing.
    Last edited by Avante; 02-18-2018 at 05:21 PM.

Post Count
    There is a reason Russell Wilson walked right in and started winning, setting NFL records, making pro bowls while Foles was thinking about retirement.
    And that reason is Lynch and the Legion of Boom.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    And that reason is Lynch and the Legion of Boom.
    My God you're stupid.

Stupid, John Unitas had a HOF RB, WR and TE....now think ya dumb , ok?

Bradshaw played with....8...other HOFers, ok?

Bart Starr played with...8...other HOFers, ok?

Dude, your level of..DUH....totally unique.

Dummy, why was Wilson in the MVP talk in 2017? Why does he hold 4/5 NFL records? Why so many pro bowls?

Dude, do you any idea at all just how many 4th Q game winning drives Russell Wilson has had to engineer, ya don't do ya?

Dude, learn the ing game, ok rookie?

1. Russell Wilson holds the record for game-winning drives through a quarterback's first four seasons.
    Wilson has brought the Seahawks back 18 times since the start of 2012. Pete Carroll constantly preaches "finish" and according to the Almanac, Wilson has done his part. When the team has faltered down the stretch, it's often been the defense that's had issues.
    In the fourth quarter last year, Wilson posted a passer rating of 114.8, tops in the NFL. His nine to one touchdown to interception ratio in the fourth also ranked first.
    Overall, the Seahawks have been an incredibly difficult team to blow out. According to the Almanac, they've either led or been within one score in the fourth quarter of 88 consecutive games. That's the longest
    Last edited by Avante; 02-18-2018 at 05:33 PM.

Post Count
    My God you're stupid.

Stupid, John Unitas had a HOF RB, WR and TE....now think ya dumb , ok?
    Stopped reading at this re ed-ass take. In Unitas' best individual season as a player, Ameche had already retired years earlier and Berry missed several games. And let's not gloss over the fact that Berry wasn't even expected to make the NFL and Unitas turned him into an HOFer.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I get the fact I have no business here among this level of NFL fan, yep.....oh well.

But, I do have fun with it. Here we have a poster taking .....ONE.....game and having no idea what to do with it. Nick Foles wouldn't make a zit on the butt of Russell Wilson and everyone who knows the game is well aware of that....FACT. Then there's Clipper Nation, what a ing joke.

Mark Rypien was a SB MVP. look at the playoffs of Joe Flacco in 2012, that sort of thing should send a message. Not if you don't understand the game like Clipper Nation.

Thread Information