Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Stopped reading at this re ed-ass take. In Unitas' best individual season as a player, Ameche had already retired years earlier and Berry missed several games. And let's not gloss over the fact that Berry wasn't even expected to make the NFL and Unitas turned him into an HOFer.
    Dude, when did Ameche become a HOFer? Talking the first great receiving RB Lenny Moore. And, let's not gloss over the fact the HOF has a slew of players there who were undrafted, cut, whatever. rookie, Unitas himself was cut by the Steelers.

Why try and talk about things you know...0...about?

Dan Fouts had a 1000 yard RB in Chuck Muncie, a 1000 yard TE in Winslow, and all these 1000 yard WR....Charlie Joiner, John Jeffferson, Wes Chandler. Nobody ever.....well if not for.....

Dude, Marino had Duper/Clayton, Tony Nathan.

Dude, stop acting stupid, ok?
    Last edited by Avante; 02-18-2018 at 06:06 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Clipper Nation, pay attention son.

You don't....SEE SEE SEE HE ED UP....over some play some rookie had, ok? Ya don't do anything over a season. a game, a few games, ok guy, that is so damn rookie. You give guys/teams some time, yep, take a wait and see approach to things.

Jared Goff what a big mistake. right? What happened? Ever hear of Rookie of the Year Carl Garrett? Why not? And it goes on and on, ok?

Nick Foles has done nothing other than have a great SB, well so did Larry Brown, Timmy Smith, what happened to them?

Look how damn stupid...Tom Savage the best.....hahahaha~~~~ That happened because ya just can't figure out..........SLOW THE DOWN.

Dude, come on guy figure this out, ok?

Classic rookie.

Avante...check out speedster Tyreek Hill, the cat is a blurr.
    Clipper Nation.....hahahahaha he muffed the punt.

The next time Hill fields a punt, 75 yards for a TD and that was two pro bowls ago, Where is the rookie Clipper Nation, hahahaha~~~~

Dude, stop trying so damn hard to make me/others look bad, ok guy? I;ve seen some football, ok little fella, I know the ing game, got it ?
    Last edited by Avante; 02-18-2018 at 06:15 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Oh yeah.....

I get the immaturity we see with Clipper Nation over Avante/ Russell Wilson, I have no doubts if I....the guy sucks....here would be CN....he's the best QB ever with just six seasons NFL experience.

How sad is that?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Dude, when did Ameche become a HOFer? Talking the first great receiving RB Lenny Moore. And, let's not gloss over the fact the HOF has a slew of players there who were undrafted, cut, whatever. rookie, Unitas himself was cut by the Steelers.

Why try and talk about things you know...0...about?

Dan Fouts had a 1000 yard RB in Chuck Muncie, a 1000 yard TE in Winslow, and all these 1000 yard WR....Charlie Joiner, John Jeffferson, Wes Chandler. Nobody ever.....well if not for.....

Dude, Marino had Duper/Clayton, Tony Nathan.

Dude, stop acting stupid, ok?
    Dan Fouts never had a defense even close to the Legion of Boom because Gene Klein was too cheap to keep defensive talent.

And are we really going to pretend that Marino had stacked teams? Marino played with a 1,000-yard rusher once ever. He only had a top-10 defense four times.

Both those guys also played in a significantly tougher era than Struggle, too. The rules were not designed to inflate quarterbacks' stats like they are today. Defenses around the league were allowed to hit people.

Comparing Struggle to Fouts and Marino is absolutely re ed. Struggle has had the luxury of managing the game on stacked teams his entire career. Stop comparing him to franchise QBs who elevated their teams.
    Last edited by Clipper Nation; 02-18-2018 at 06:54 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Dan Fouts never had a defense even close to the Legion of Boom because Gene Klein was too cheap to keep defensive talent.

And are we really going to pretend that Marino had stacked teams? Marino played with a 1,000-yard rusher once ever. He only had a top-10 defense four times.

Both those guys also played in a significantly tougher era than Struggle, too. The rules were not designed to inflate quarterbacks' stats like they are today. Defenses around the league were allowed to hit people.

Comparing Struggle to Fouts and Marino is absolutely re ed. Struggle has had the luxury of managing the game on stacked teams his entire career. Stop comparing him to franchise QBs who elevated their teams.
    Dude, YOU calling anyone re ed is above comical.

Dan Fouts had almost as many INT's 242 as he did TD 254, he had an inferior comp %, an inferior QB rating to Wilson. Fouts never had a QB ratimg above 93.3, Wilson's lowest QB rating is better than that. Yep, wrong as usual. And Fouts only had three 16 games seasons, he was injured a lot AND....you do not want to compare their first six seasons, trust me.

Marino had far better receivers than Wilson ever had, and if ya knew the game you'd know that.

Do you work at....DUH....or does it just come natural?

Why is it you just act like ya don't see....

Is Russell Wilson The Best QB In The NFL Today?

So much of this......

The Seattle Seahawks’ resurgence began with the hiring of Pete Carroll in January of 2010, but it wasn’t until Russell Wilson was added in the third round of the 2012 NFL draft that Seattle became a legitimate Super Bowl contender.
    Wilson’s rare combination of athleticism and arm talent make him a nightmare to defend. He might not be the best pure passer in the league, but he is also far from a one-dimensional running QB. Scrambling quarterbacks have had success in the NFL, but it’s frequently short-lived. Wilson’s balanced skill set makes him more difficult to game-plan against, and less susceptible to injuries.
    Simply put, he belongs in the conversation with the best signal-callers in the league. In Sam Monson’s ranking of the top 100 players in the NFL right now, which will be published on PFF next week, Wilson cracks the top five among quarterbacks, edging out the likes of Drew Brees and Carson Palmer and ranking just behind guys like Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers.
    Let’s take a look at the two big reasons why he is now a top-5 NFL QB.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Anyone ever notice how facts means ...0....to Clipper Nation? The dude wanders around in a fantasy world all his very own yep.....weird.

The cat totally ignores...NFL records...NFL firsts....Pro Bowls...League leading stats....what everyone who knows the games says. To stupid to realize Troy Aikman had a RB, Jim Kelly had a RB, Joe Montana had a RB, Kurt Warner had a RB, Peyton Manning had a RB, and on and on.............

Notice how the freak just ignores all this.....

1. Russell Wilson holds the record for game-winning drives through a quarterback's first four seasons.
    Wilson has brought the Seahawks back 18 times since the start of 2012. Pete Carroll constantly preaches "finish" and according to the Almanac, Wilson has done his part. When the team has faltered down the stretch, it's often been the defense that's had issues.
    In the fourth quarter last year, Wilson posted a passer rating of 114.8, tops in the NFL. His nine to one touchdown to interception ratio in the fourth also ranked first.
    Overall, the Seahawks have been an incredibly difficult team to blow out. According to the Almanac, they've either led or been within one score in the fourth quarter of 88 consecutive games. That's the longest
    Last edited by Avante; 02-19-2018 at 02:00 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    After the NFL players rank Wilson one of the top 15 players in the league, we will see nothing from CN. But if he weren't ranked.....SEE SEE SEE THE PLYERS KNOWS HE SUCKS.

That's how the little operates.

I can see it now.....

Committee honcho....ok, so do we put Terry Bradshaw in the Hall?
    Clipper Nation, ... NO, he had Mike Webster, Stallworth, Swann, Franco Harris, THE STEEL CURTAIN, Lambert, Ham and Mel Blount. If not for them he ain't .

Ok, so he's out. How about Bart Starr?
    Clipper Nation...WHAT???????. he had Forrest Gregg, Jerry Kramer, Jim Taylor, Paul Hornung, Willie Davis, Ray Nitschke, Wille Wood, Herb Adderley, without them he ain't .

So unless a QB plays on a team.......................
    Last edited by Avante; 02-19-2018 at 03:00 AM.

Post Count
    Dan Fouts had almost as many INT's 242 as he did TD 254, he had an inferior comp %, an inferior QB rating to Wilson. Fouts never had a QB ratimg above 93.3, Wilson's lowest QB rating is better than that. Yep, wrong as usual. And Fouts only had three 16 games seasons, he was injured a lot AND....you do not want to compare their first six seasons, trust me.
    Again, Fouts played in an era where the rules weren't designed to inflate quarterbacks' stats. His worst years for interceptions were 1979 and 1980 with 24 each. He didn't even lead the league in INTs in either of those years. It was tougher to play QB back then and there's really no argument to the contrary.

Joe Montana threw more interceptions than Struggle in his first six years as a starter. He also had a worse passer rating than Struggle in his first six years as a starter. Yet nobody with a brain would ever seriously argue that Struggle is better than Montana. Of course, you probably will now because you're that invested in pretending Struggle is anything more than a game manager on a stacked team.

Marino had far better receivers than Wilson ever had, and if ya knew the game you'd know that.
    Far better? No way. Marino only ever had three Pro Bowl receivers in his entire career. He never had a HOF wide receiver. Again, stop pretending that Marino had stacked teams when he didn't. And quit acting like Struggle hasn't had guys like Doug Baldwin, Jimmy Graham, and Paul Richardson.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    RW is amazing still a lot of the time but the pick! definitely demoted him from impeccable god-tier to human.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Again, Fouts played in an era where the rules weren't designed to inflate quarterbacks' stats. His worst years for interceptions were 1979 and 1980 with 24 each. He didn't even lead the league in INTs in either of those years. It was tougher to play QB back then and there's really no argument to the contrary.

Joe Montana threw more interceptions than Struggle in his first six years as a starter. He also had a worse passer rating than Struggle in his first six years as a starter. Yet nobody with a brain would ever seriously argue that Struggle is better than Montana. Of course, you probably will now because you're that invested in pretending Struggle is anything more than a game manager on a stacked team.

Far better? No way. Marino only ever had three Pro Bowl receivers in his entire career. He never had a HOF wide receiver. Again, stop pretending that Marino had stacked teams when he didn't. And quit acting like Struggle hasn't had guys like Doug Baldwin, Jimmy Graham, and Paul Richardson.
    What do you think when ya see Wilson in another pro bowl? How about when the players vote him among the top 20 players in the league? What do you think when ya hear all those TV people raving about the guy? Why do I with all my experience rave about the guy?

Dude, you had Derek Anderson over Newton, ya had Savage over Watson, you go on and on about Flacco.

When does it hit you that ya simply do not understand any of this, what....never?

Russell Wilson is a great/elite QB if you can't see that it's because you're stupid, yep, just that simple.

I get you're into...I'll just bug Avante....being immature but don't look stupid doing it, ok? Only a know nothing wouldn't see the greatness of Russell Wilson. Dude, I see you as a know nothing, and you prove it constanly. Why I waste time on your dumb ass...???

Stupid, sometime later the NFL players will vote on who they see as the best players in the NFL, how will you explain away a 15ish ranking for Wilson? You posted a thread about what a receiver thought about his QB, yep....Tom Savage. You will totally ignore Wilson's high ranking, you have to.

You don't get the game guy.
    Last edited by Avante; 02-20-2018 at 02:03 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Imagine taking up Derek Anderson, Tom Savage and Joe Flacco while running down Cam Newton, Peyton Manning and Russell Wilson, what does that tell us?

Take a few minutes and Google how the combined careers of Anderson, Savage and Flacco stack up vs Russell Wilson.

Post Count
    Avante takes those top 100 lists far more seriously than anyone else, including the players who vote on them. I've never seen anyone else use those in an argument.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Avante takes those top 100 lists far more seriously than anyone else, including the players who vote on them. I've never seen anyone else use those in an argument.
    That coming from a guy talking about skills compe ion at the ......pro bowl...???? Now there is some serious there.

Dude, there is no doubt if Wilson wasn't ranked or ranked 96, it would be.....see see see even the players know he's just so so....and we all know it. Being the guy is ranked high it must be...nobody takes this seriously. BUT.....boy those pro bowl skills compe ion is taken seriously.,...hahahahaha~~~~~~

And it is the combination of....NFL records, winning, leading the NFL stats, pro bowls and.....always ranked high by the players.

Post Count
    That coming from a guy talking about skills compe ion at the ......pro bowl...???? Now there is some serious there.

Dude, there is no doubt if Wilson wasn't ranked or ranked 96, it would be.....see see see even the players know he's just so so....and we all know it. Being the guy is ranked high it must be...nobody takes this seriously. BUT.....boy those pro bowl skills compe ion is taken seriously.,...hahahahaha~~~~~~

And it is the combination of....NFL records, winning, leading the NFL stats, pro bowls and.....always ranked high by the players.
    That's 8 talking.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    This season Wilson will be ranked in the top 15 players in the NFL, and he was in the MVP talk. He's been in five pro bowls in a six season career. Doesn't any of that register with you, are you really this far gone to not get it? You really don't hear/read.....boy this Russell Wilson is special.....really?

I get your need to be a little pest/punk, but don't look like a ing re doing it, ok little man?

Dude, why do you totally ignore the fact I've seen a lot of QB's since the late 50's and know what I'm talking about? You really can't see the experience?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You said....

Point God
    Post Count49,248...be this ing awful at a precision passing compe ion?

And if he'd had won this you would have said nothing. That's you.

So the pro bowl is serious but not the players rankings, right?

You have low rent ways guy and it sucks.

My fav....

Me...check out speedster Tyreek Hill.
    You....hahahaha he muffed the punt.

Then after that....ZOOOOOOOMMMM TOUCHDOWN~~~~~~~~

No....yep, ya nailed it Avante. It's.........................nothing.

Ya suck guy, ok?

All the TV guys, all the players, all the knowledgeable fans see the greatness in Russell Wilson, only a guy who.....TOM SAVAGE THE BEST QB IN TEXAS, PERIOD......hahahahaha~~~~~~~~ Dude, ya don't know , ok?

You ever actually looked at the career numbers of Derek Anderson? The guy sits on a bench because he sucks, but you.......they need to start Anderson over Cam Newton......hahahaha~~~~~~~ Nobody should be this damn stupid, it shoud be illegal.

Sometime next season you are going to see just how damn stupid this thread was, wait and see.

Dude, if ya really understood the game and gave legit reasons that made sense it would be different but it's never like that with you, it's all a bunch of stupid bull that never makes any sense at all.
    Last edited by Avante; 02-21-2018 at 10:06 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    A couple seasons ago Wilson was the MVP of the Pro Bow, it was........hahahhaha the pro bowl?????????? Now it's....he sucked in the pro bowl skills......see how it works?

And....

Only rookies ignore a players history/body of work, for a play, a game. Nothing says....I'M A ROOKIE...more than making too big a deal of Wilsons SB INT/Foles SB.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Listen to Avante. He can name players from the 50's. He knows what he's talking about.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Listen to Avante. He can name players from the 50's. He knows what he's talking about.
    Well let's see.....

You can take your car ro Coolie Jones Auto Repair, they have been in business since last March or ya can go to Bobine Motors, which as been working on cars since 1954.

Dude, nothing beats experience.

OR....

Ya can just go with this.

Russell Wilson the winningest QB in their first six seasons in history.
    NFL record....most TD passes in the 4th Q in a season in history.
    NFL record....4000/30/500 (came within 17 yards of having the second in 2017)
    Only QB in history to have two 100 QB rating seaeons to start their career
    Five time pro bowl in first six seasons
    SB winner
    One yard away from winning two SB in first three seasons
    Led the NFL with a 110.1 QB rating
    Led the NFL with 34 TD's in 2017

There is no QB in history who had a more impressive first six seasons over Russell Wilson. If talking wins, records, stats.

And sometime in 2018 when it will become real obvious Nick Foles isn't all that so this thread will look like all the rest of Clipper Nations threads, yep...stupid.

And, sometime soon the NFL players will vote on the top 100 players in the league (Wilson 17 in 2016) look for Wilson (MVP talk) to be ranked in the top 15.

And, Avante can talk players from the 20's, so get it right. Imagine a 126 pound pro footballer.
    Last edited by Avante; 02-25-2018 at 11:42 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Here it is year six for Russell Wilson. How can anyone not get this?

NFL records, think about that.....NFL Records.

NFL firsts.

Nobody has ever won more games.

FIVE...pro bowls.

SB Champion.

Only a 100% know nothing would fail to see....IT.

Here we have a fantastic talent, I see it and I've seen them all since Johnny U.

How stupid is this....

Dummy....but Avante, Nick Foles had a great SB.

Hard to believe we actualy have posters with that lack of understandings of the game.
    Last edited by Avante; 02-27-2018 at 02:48 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    This is how damn stupid Clipper Nation realy is, he said this about Nick Foles

He's better than Struggle.

How dumb is that?

Does this guy know anything at all about the game? Where does he get this stupid crap at? Tom Savage is not the best QB in Texas, that's why he's now in Louisiana. Derek Anderson is not better than Cam Newton, that's why he had more INT's than TD's. Talking up Joe Flacco??? Running down the great Peyton Manning and now this stupid bull , ing....rookie.

Last season Foles competed less than 60% of his passes, he had less than a 90 QB rating. There is nothing anywhere that even hints at this back up being better than Russell Wilson.

My bad, Anderson is actually 60/60 TD/INT, hahahaha~~~~
    Last edited by Avante; 04-11-2018 at 02:39 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Russell Wilson had ANOTHER pro bowl season, he led the NFL in TD passes, he was in the MVP talk, he was just voted the number 11 best player in the NFL by the players, oh yes...............trade him.....hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~

Clipper Nation knows....0....about QB's.

Post Count
    Russell Wilson had ANOTHER pro bowl season, he led the NFL in TD passes, he was in the MVP talk, he was just voted the number 11 best player in the NFL by the players, oh yes...............trade him.....hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~

Clipper Nation knows....0....about QB's.
    That's cute. Nick Foles is a Super Bowl MVP. Can Struggle say the same?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He was the MVP for the Patriots in 2015.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Little man...STOP IT...ok? Cool this stupid...one game....one play...one season....bull , you have going, ok dummy?

BODY OF WORK....BODY OF WORK....got that amigo, ya look at what a guy has done over a period of time, ok rookie?

Remember Timmy Smith, the cat looked like Jim Brown/Gale Sayers combined in that SB, right? Then what happened?

Dude, Nick Foles wouldn't make a zit on the butt of Russell...11th ranked player in the NFL... Wilson's butt, and only a know nothing like you wouldn't get that fact.

Thread Information