Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    He's better than Struggle, and it turns out that he's pretty clutch. And he did it without a defense (unlike Struggle, who can't win anything without one of the most stacked defenses ever assembled 100% healthy). Imagine what he'd do with the Legion of Boom

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Comparing what Wilson has done in his 6 season career vs what Foles has done, would be cartoonish. Think....Alabama vs Furman.

Dude, when do you ever learn the game, well? Will you ever figure out....BODY OF WORK? Look at yourself son, STILL freaking out over....A....game or two, yep......EL ROOKIE.

Why do you think Foles has been bounched around for six seasons while Russell Wilson is playing in SB's and pro bowls, well? Why does Wilson own numerous NFL records, while Foles is thinking retirement.....well?

Dude, according to you Derek Anderson is better than Cam Newton, guess what little guy.....he's not. According to you Tom Savage is better than DeShaun Watson and Dax Prescott, guess what shorty......he's not.

Dude, learn the damn game, ok?

I will use just one stat, QB rating.

Wilson 98.4
    Foles 87.4

In the history of the NFL, when talking that important number.

I get you won't get this.

Updated through the 2017 season.[2][3]
    Rank Quarterback Rating
    1 Aaron Rodgers 103.8
    2 Russell Wilson 98.8
    3 Tom Brady 97.6
    4 Tony Romo 97.1
    5 Steve Young 96.8
    6 Drew Brees 96.7
    7 Peyton Manning 96.5
    8 Philip Rivers 94.8
    9 Ben Roethlisberger 94.0
    10 Kurt Warner 93.7
    Kirk Cousins
    12 Matt Ryan 93.4
    13 Joe Montana 92.3
    14 Chad Pennington 90.1
    15 Matt Schaub 89.1
    16 Colin Kaepernick 88.9
    17 Andy Dalton 88.7
    18 Matthew Stafford 88.3
    19 Carson Palmer 87.9
    20 Daunte Culpepper 87.8
    21 Jeff Garcia 87.5
    Derek Carr
    23 Alex Smith 87.4
    24 Andrew Luck 87.3
    25 Jameis Winston 87.2
    26 Otto Graham 86.6
    27 Ryan Tannehill 86.5
    28 Dan Marino 86.4
    29 Brett Favre 86.0
    Trent Green
    31 David Garrard 85.8
    32 Donovan McNabb 85.6
    33 Jay Cutler 85.3
    Cam Newton
    35 Sam Bradford 85.1
    36 Rich Gannon 84.7
    37 Marc Bulger 84.4
    Jim Kelly
    39 Joe Flacco 84.1
    40 Mark Brunell 84.0
    Last edited by Avante; 02-05-2018 at 12:27 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Later this year the NFL players will once again vote for the top 100 players in the NFL. last season Wilson was ranked....17. I do expect to see more 15ish for 2017.

Five pro bowls in his six season career, he owns at least four NFL records and no QB has ever won more games in their first six seasons.

Rookie....forget all that Avante, Nick Foles played a of a game.

Hahahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Post Count
    Comparing what Wilson has done in his 6 season career vs what Foles has done, would be cartoonish. Think....Alabama vs Furman.
    Exactly. Foles is undefeated in Super Bowls and is a Super Bowl MVP. Struggle can't even compare.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Piston Nation brings up a good point, where does Foles go from here?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Exactly. Foles is undefeated in Super Bowls and is a Super Bowl MVP. Struggle can't even compare.
    Dude, do think at all before posting, ever?

Is Mark Rypien SB MVP better than Dan Marino? Dude, Larry Brown, Dexter Jackson were SB MVP's. Jim Plunkett.....ha~~~~

Dude, why do you OVER REACT to everything? You have any idea how damn rookie you look?

The Eagles had the second ranked D, the 4th ranked running game, Foles only played in how many games? And wasn't it just a month ago when it was.....Nick Foles yikes???

Yes, the guy played a great game but don't act stupid over it, ok rookie?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So many so so players were SB MVP, no big deal at all. Ya never put too much into...a...game.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dude, do think at all before posting, ever?

Is Mark Rypien SB MVP better than Dan Marino? Dude, Larry Brown, Dexter Jackson were SB MVP's. Jim Plunkett.....ha~~~~

Dude, why do you OVER REACT to everything? You have any idea how damn rookie you look?

The Eagles had the second ranked D, the 4th ranked running game, Foles only played in how many games? And wasn't it just a month ago when it was.....Nick Foles yikes???

Yes, the guy played a great game but don't act stupid over it, ok rookie?
    In all fairness, the running game was great but the defense was atrocious tonight. Foles didn't bus drive or game manage the Eagles to victory, ala Peyton Manning two years ago... nope... Foles legitimately went out and won it without any significant help on the other side of the ball. yes the o-line and backs were great, but Jeffery really put them in jeopardy with the dumb pop up where the NE defender picked it off... if the Eagles go up 22-6 there I don't know if NE recovers in time.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Stays in Philly until Wentz clears medical, practices and looks like his old self, that's for sure

no way you're going without a quality QB to start the season next year... Cowboys will run away and hide with the division.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    In all fairness, the running game was great but the defense was atrocious tonight. Foles didn't bus drive or game manage the Eagles to victory, ala Peyton Manning two years ago... nope... Foles legitimately went out and won it without any significant help on the other side of the ball. yes the o-line and backs were great, but Jeffery really put them in jeopardy with the dumb pop up where the NE defender picked it off... if the Eagles go up 22-6 there I don't know if NE recovers in time.
    Do you honestly get carried away with.....A.....game? You even heard of SB MVP Mark Rypien? How many yards did Timmy Smith...who???...have in his SB?

Talk to me about SB MVP's Larry Brown and Dexter Jackson.

Ya look at a guys career, his body of work, not....A....game.

I've seen this rookie Clipper Nation freak out over....a play......ok?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Avante...got a minute Pete?
    Pete Carroll....Dude, everytime I see you you're bigger, ya know we could use a tackle?
    Avante..ah shucks. So what would ya think of trading Russell Wilson for Nick Foles?
    Pete....what do you bench anyway, 550?
    Avante...lately, 450, so what about the trade?
    Pete....you know all bout Russell, can you imagine Foles behind our 2017 offensive line? Only Russell Wilson could have put us in contention. Foles is a good QB, but as the entire NFL knows Russell Wilson is a great QB, only a fool would make that trade.
    Avante....I agree coach and thanks.
    Pete....ah....what can ya run a 40 in?
    Avante....invest some $$$$ protect Wilson, ok?
    Pete....got it.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Mark Rypien played 12 NFL seasons, he was a SB MVP.

He was also a 56.5 comp % passer and had a QB rating of 79.5 which is terrible, and his TD/INT ratio...115/88.

Only a rookie would make a dumbass statement like this....but he's undefeated in a SB and a SB MVP. ...Larry Brown was a SB MVP, I know....who?

We know if ya put a good team around Russell Wilson he's taking them to a SB, we also know if ya put a team around him....another Pro Bowl and MVP talk. When has Foles ever did anything, other than take over a winning team and play a couple good games? He could totally suck next season, as we know CN's QB's all end up sucking.

Actually take a few mintues and Google Nick Foles stats, it's all right there staring at ya, this is nothing special at all. Now look at Wilsons numbers, a whole totally different deal, totally.
    Last edited by Avante; 02-05-2018 at 05:07 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Do you honestly get carried away with.....A.....game? You even heard of SB MVP Mark Rypien? How many yards did Timmy Smith...who???...have in his SB?

Talk to me about SB MVP's Larry Brown and Dexter Jackson.

Ya look at a guys career, his body of work, not....A....game.

I've seen this rookie Clipper Nation freak out over....a play......ok?
    as a Cowboy fan I know Larry Brown got his only because the Steelers QB in that game decided to treat Deion Sanders like ebola.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Avante...got a minute Pete?
    Pete Carroll....Dude, everytime I see you you're bigger, ya know we could use a tackle?
    Avante..ah shucks. So what would ya think of trading Russell Wilson for Nick Foles?
    Pete....what do you bench anyway, 550?
    Avante...lately, 450, so what about the trade?
    Pete....you know all bout Russell, can you imagine Foles behind our 2017 offensive line? Only Russell Wilson could have put us in contention. Foles is a good QB, but as the entire NFL knows Russell Wilson is a great QB, only a fool would make that trade.
    Avante....I agree coach and thanks.
    Pete....ah....what can ya run a 40 in?
    Avante....invest some $$$$ protect Wilson, ok?
    Pete....got it.
    problem is... Seahawks don't have any $$$$. They're already going to lose Jimmy Graham and others. They'll be lucky to keep Paul Richardson. Their ILBs are expensive and worth it. Sherman and Thomas are expensive and worth it, when they're healthy. Who knows on Chancellor? They're probably going to dump their 2013 acquisitions, Avril and Bennett, but who are going to replace them?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    as a Cowboy fan I know Larry Brown got his only because the Steelers QB in that game decided to treat Deion Sanders like ebola.
    I'll ty again....

Do you honestly get carried away with...A...game, well?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    problem is... Seahawks don't have any $$$$. They're already going to lose Jimmy Graham and others. They'll be lucky to keep Paul Richardson. Their ILBs are expensive and worth it. Sherman and Thomas are expensive and worth it, when they're healthy. Who knows on Chancellor? They're probably going to dump their 2013 acquisitions, Avril and Bennett, but who are going to replace them?
    You never seem to really get the point.

This was a Seahwak team in 2017, ONLY Russell Wilson had them one game away from the playoffs, and he led the NFL anyway with 34 TD passes, made ANOTHER pro bowl and was in the MVP talk and set yet ANOTHER NFL record. And some goof who thinks Tom Savage is better than Watson, is once again posting....see me I stupid.

As of today I put Wilson behind Brady, Rodgers, Brees, and Big Ben that's it.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I get we all act goofy here, troll people like a bunch of dumb kids, but, isn't it time to get real? A place where grown men...chirp chirp...ha~~~ Don't any of you ever watch TV, or read? If ya do then how ln the are you missing what is said abouT Russell Wilson? The FACT, he makes pro bowls, wins SB's, sets NFL record, leads the NFL with some stat, has won more games than anyone after six seasons means nothing?

Why act like know nothings, it's really not a good look.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I'm going to copy this....Seattle should trade for Foles. Then next season when it becomes real obvious there is a reason Foles has been bounced around is.....he's just not that good game in and game out. I'll remind CN of how ....once again....100% wrong. As we hear....he's magical..only Russell Wilson can do that.

Yep, this is right up there with....should Derek Anderson start over Cam Newton and Tom Savage is the best QB iin Texas............PERIOD.

Has CN ever got anything right, ever?

Didn't he have the Pats winning by 30?

Post Count
    This. I kept waiting for Foles to turn into a game manager and it never happened. He was making franchise QB throws all game.

Post Count
    Then next season when it becomes real obvious there is a reason Foles has been bounced around is.....he's just not that good game in and game out.
    The reason why Foles bounced around is the same reason why the Vikings picked Keenum up off the scrapheap and everyone thought Jared Goff was a bust: Jeff Fisher's "coaching."

You've triggered Almanac Boy.

Ya Rypien was nails in those Super Bowls.

Post Count
    You've triggered Almanac Boy.

Ya Rypien was nails in those Super Bowls.
    the thread was built for trigger.

and it was very effective.

Just proves that the Eagles are good because of overall talent/coaching, put Wentz on the Browns and i bet he'd be pretty damn average tbh

Thread Information