Page 1 of 115 123451151101 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Starting this...meow

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, that Mills trade came out of nowhere! Well done Pop/RC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, that Mills trade came out of nowhere! Well done Pop/RC.

Really amazed we got both LeBron and Anthony Davis for him in the three team deal. Wow.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    sign and trade, involving lebron and la. then sign cp3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Becky Hammon being named Head Coach with Pop as GM is a great construct for the future. Rumors are Tony is next in line as head Assistant Coach too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might as well start the thread now. We're basically in the off-season right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't believe Timmy is coming out of retirement! Can't wait to see how those new bionic knees look!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Resign Green, Gay, Anderson, Bertans and Parker, draft a big and sign a vet big

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP that Silver Dancer you love is pretty much ugly as .. I mean I'd /eat her and love doing it of course, but she kinda looks like a pug/chimp or some from the face.. can't put my finger on exactly what it is

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, who would have thought NBA would revise the rules for more scoring. Like those trampolines they put on the baseline and the no goaltending rule

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP that Silver Dancer you love is pretty much ugly as .. I mean I'd /eat her and love doing it of course, but she kinda looks like a pug/chimp or some from the face.. can't put my finger on exactly what it is
    ex silver dancer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonzo Ball is our point guard of the future and I love we snagged up LiAngelo Ball in the draft. So many les in our future.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, and J Simms signing that SuperMax is a bargain too. The dude only averaged 38 the second half of the season

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This coming off-season is going to be a watershed moment for the Spurs. It is undoubtedly the most important for the franchise in two decades.

And no, signing Kawhi long term isn't going to be a panacea. Some other corrective moves has to be made to cut the in dead-weight on this roster.

Looking forward to how this will play out: The scenarios run the gamut from full-blowup and rebuild, to the treadmill of mediocrity and perennial 4th-6th seed, to a vault back to contention..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess we can't even wait until we lose the next two games to begin...well that said, it'll be the most interest offseason for the spurs since Tim Duncan was acquired. We have the lowest pick we've had since Tim and we have a top 3 NBA player that may or may not get traded. We have Tony Parker looking past done. We have Rudy Gay as a free agent probably deserving more money. We have Fathead, et al of young talent to decide what to do with.

Depending on Kawhi's position, we could do a total rebuild, which means the end of Tony, Manu, and Pop into retirement (they aren't playing for a rebuild); trading Gasol (if possible) and a much more valuable LMA (he's better than the top 5 picks in the draft); watching Green and Fathead sign elsewhere...gonna be interesting. Not sure they can trade Patty Mills though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess we can't even wait until we lose the next two games to begin...well that said, it'll be the most interest offseason for the spurs since Tim Duncan was acquired. We have the lowest pick we've had since Tim and we have a top 3 NBA player that may or may not get traded. We have Tony Parker looking past done. We have Rudy Gay as a free agent probably deserving more money. We have Fathead, et al of young talent to decide what to do with.

Depending on Kawhi's position, we could do a total rebuild, which means the end of Tony, Manu, and Pop into retirement (they aren't playing for a rebuild); trading Gasol (if possible) and a much more valuable LMA (he's better than the top 5 picks in the draft); watching Green and Fathead sign elsewhere...gonna be interesting. Not sure they can trade Patty Mills though.
    I'm also rooting for the Rockets to win the le so it would kill off the Lebron-to-Houston speculation. Who knows maybe Pop can salvage his last few years with one-on-one meeting with Lebron..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not even going to get into the Kawhi trade but right now just looking at true NBA starters we have:

PG - Murray and White
    SG - No starter
    SF - No starter
    PF - LMA or Gay
    C - LMA

Now move on to good bench players:

PG - White Murray
    SG - Manu/Green
    SF - NONE
    PF - Gay (Anderson no offense and Bertans no defense)
    C - None

Players we need to trade or let go to upgrade talent:

1. Gasol way to soft for a Center
    2. Tony Father Time has claimed another Spur
    3. Green and Anderson they carbon copies pretty good defense but terrible offense
    4. Forbes ok maybe keep him as 15th man
    5. Mills not a PG and terrible defender
    6. Paul why is he even on the team??
    7. Joffrey why is he even in this team??

Now that is why I am all forward to trading Kawisha:

That should get us a starting SF a starting SG and some very good draft picks to give us much needed depth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this roster needs a lot of work but the gasol/mills signings have made that next to impossible. i dont really see a good outcome tbh... we just need to hope kawhi comes back and mask a ton of our holes like he did last season

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If SA wanted to both Mills and Pau could be traded. They aren’t viewed as poorly as they are on here. They may not net an asset but it wouldn’t take much to trade them either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As long as we stop getting G League s, it will be a better offseason.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hoping when we trade Kawhi we can also move Mills or Gasol in that trade. I am starting to like Philly as they are able to take one of them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As long as we stop getting G League s, it will be a better offseason.
    You all realize once kiwisra signs the super Max g league scrubs will be the standard? Hard to escape cap once that happens. Right now we have flexibility the future won't

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm also rooting for the Rockets to win the le so it would kill off the Lebron-to-Houston speculation. Who knows maybe Pop can salvage his last few years with one-on-one meeting with Lebron..

This...

Windhorst yesterday says he believe whatever happens with Kawhi is tied to LeBron.. not saying Spurs are part of that picture but you’ve gotta kick the tires.

Thread Information