Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    I don’t know man. I think coaching plays a large role, but I also think that you have to really look inside at an 0-3 team that has their weapons.
    Honestly I blame the coaching as well. The stars on both sides of the ball are getting theirs, but they don't have the explosiveness shown last year. The games are close and the defense--although underwhelming so far--hasn't gotten their doors blown off. Offense needs to carry this team, and a tweak to the coaching staff might be just what they need. The AFC looks like dog this year, so 0-3 isn't necessarily a death sentence, if they act quickly

Texans oline is complete trash. Coaching is obviously a huge issue too. Watson is gonna get hurt again if this keeps up.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Texans pick up Thomas from Denver for a 4th. Nice move in the wake of the Fuller injury

I was shocked when the Texans were 0-3, what was that about? Watson will eventually move into that elite status if he can stay on the field. I don't mind scrambling but he has to stop the running. Newton the obvious exception.

Thomas a plus.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I was shocked when the Texans were 0-3, what was that about? Watson will eventually move into that elite status if he can stay on the field. I don't mind scrambling but he has to stop the running. Newton the obvious exception.

Thomas a plus.
    Thomas is a Dez Bryant like receiver. Not at all a speedster or a great route runner and can go through drop phases. He's one of the best in the league at winning contested jump balls, however, he can run a mean slant, and he can truck through a secondary for some big time Y.A.C.

He won't replace Will Fuller, because Fuller is fast and DT isn't.

I'lll teach u to be happy StinkyWeezleteats's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    LOL TEXANS

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Gave up the other troll eh?

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count

Thomas a plus.
    chirp chirp

I'lll teach u to be happy StinkyWeezleteats's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Gave up the other troll eh?
    What other troll do you speak of, son?

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count

My Team