Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    shut up. nobody here is interested in anything you say
    You sure did ya ing hypocrite. Now look at ya, doing what you told me not to do, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~

ing idiot.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Let's get back on topic, ok?

I'm thinking about checking the flick out, will it stack up vs the Thor movies?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Let's get back on topic, ok?

I'm thinking about checking the flick out, will it stack up vs the Thor movies?
    Most posts in this thread and your first one not exclusively talking about yourself or your racism. good job.

its better than the first 2 Thor movies by a mile. its right up there with ragnarok

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Most posts in this thread and your first one not exclusively talking about yourself or your racism. good job.

its better than the first 2 Thor movies by a mile. its right up there with ragnarok
    My "racism" is having the knowledge that we are without question different and there is no reason to play silly ass games about it. We see these differences every day. If you/anyone thinks there aren't differences you're a fool. Look at who runs the 4.3 40's at the combine.

So it's better than the early Thor movies, hmmmmm? I'm a huge fan of Norse mythology so I find it hard to believe this flick could be better. I doubt I'll agree.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    My "racism" is having the knowledge that we are without question different and there is no reason to play silly ass games about it. We see these differences every day. If you/anyone thinks there aren't differences you're a fool. Look at who runs the 4.3 40's at the combine.

So it's better than the early Thor movies, hmmmmm? I'm a huge fan of Norse mythology so I find it hard to believe this flick could be better. I doubt I'll agree.
    which of the Thor movies have you seen?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    which of the Thor movies have you seen?
    All but the last one, I couldn't hook up with Mason (our jobs).

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Activists visit long lines at ‘Black Panther’ screenings to increase voter registration

http://pix11.com/2018/02/20/activist...-registration/

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    All but the last one, I couldn't hook up with Mason (our jobs).
    and you thought those were good? the dark world with the elves was just awful

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    chris triggered by enfranchisement

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Thor is underrated for its world-building and Shakespearean themes.

Dark World is just for completists but does introduce the goofy humor factor.

Ragnarok takes the goofy humor a little too far IMO, but everything else about it is close to the top of the MCU.

lol triggered white people can't leave this thread alone.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't watch any of these MARVEL flicks expecting Casablanca. All of them would totally suck compared to the real movies. I go to be dazed and amazed and the visuals, the sound system. And all of those flicks deliver that. Being a fan of Thor from the mythology not the comic, I enjoyed the couple hours spent.

On The Waterfront................now there's a movie.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    See how stupid.....

Either talk about the movie or shut up.

....is?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Thor is underrated for its world-building and Shakespearean themes.

Dark World is just for completists but does introduce the goofy humor factor.

Ragnarok takes the goofy humor a little too far IMO, but everything else about it is close to the top of the MCU.
    i dont hate Thor 1. the humor in that one was actually pretty good... with Thor clumsily wandering around the city. it was just probably the worst of the intro films (just above hulk, which was a quasi-sequel anyway). to be fair, the intro films have all been pretty good. while loki was cool, the "final boss" was just the faceless destroyer thing.

thor 2 was pretty clunky (the whole secret path thing was a stupid way to patch up a plothole from avengers), and malekith was easily the least interesting villain in a universe including Ronan and Red Skull

ragnarok was easily the most invested in humor between the three, but also had the best action of the three. the opening fight scene with the hammer was great, and the lightning visuals in the middle and especially towards the end were outstanding. it was the first time thor actually felt as powerful as the comics portray him to be

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i dont hate Thor 1. the humor in that one was actually pretty good... with Thor clumsily wandering around the city. it was just probably the worst of the intro films (just above hulk, which was a quasi-sequel anyway). to be fair, the intro films have all been pretty good. while loki was cool, the "final boss" was just the faceless destroyer thing.

thor 2 was pretty clunky (the whole secret path thing was a stupid way to patch up a plothole from avengers), and malekith was easily the least interesting villain in a universe including Ronan and Red Skull

ragnarok was easily the most invested in humor between the three, but also had the best action of the three. the opening fight scene with the hammer was great, and the lightning visuals in the middle and especially towards the end were outstanding. it was the first time thor actually felt as powerful as the comics portray him to be

Dude, suprer hero flicks, ok? You are way too serious about this, trust me.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Totally irrelevant post.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    SAD!

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Totally irrelevant post.
    Dude, stop bugging everyone with your stupidity, ok? Everywhere you go ya do nothing but pester the grown ups, so shut the up , got it?

And, stay on topic er.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Dude, stop bugging everryone with your stupidity, ok? Everywhere you go ya do nothing but pester the grown ups, so shut the up , got it?
    What does this have to do with the movie Black Panther?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What did spurraiders.....

.....have to do with Black Panther, well?

And, look at yourself in that Florida HS shooting thread, ok?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    What did spurraiders.....

.....have to do with Black Panther, well?

And, look at yourself in that Florida HS shooting thread, ok?
    Ragnarok was the last MCU movie before this one and people have asked how the movies relate and compare. All the MCU movies are related.

Don't be a trying to continue this argument. That would be hijacking the thread.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ragnarok was the last MCU movie before this one and people have asked how the movies relate and compare.

Don't be a trying to continue this argument. That would be hijacking the thread.
    Dude, this is you....

So you're a hypocrite too.

OK.

...what does that have to do with Flynn and the Russians, well?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Dude, this is you....

So you're a hypocrite too.

OK.

...what does that have to do with Flynn and the Russians, well?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Here you are in the Florida school shooting thread....

You and Chris will never erase your pimping the Laguna Beach Antifa conspiracy theory.

....what does that have to do with the topic, well?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Here you are in the Florida school shooting thread....

You and Chris will never erase your pimping the Laguna Beach Antifa conspiracy theory.

....what does that have todo with the topic, well?
    We're in the thread for the movie Black Panther. What does this have to do with the movie Black Panther?

You can try to argue something else in the completely separate forum.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    We're in the thread for the movie Black Panther. What does this have to do with the movie Black Panther?

You can try to argue something else in the completely separate forum.
    Here you are....

WOWEE! Guy with many account kill account and post under other account! Stakes so high!

Simple question make you do funny thing.

....in the Flynn thread. what does that have to do with the topic, welll?

Stupid, you don't stay on topic in any thread you're in so shut the up got.

Thread Information