Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast
    Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    it was a very good marvel movie tbh

if marvel movies dont usually float your boat, i dont think this one transcends the genre or anything like that
    I've enjoyed quite a bit of them, tbh... I think they just rehash a lot of stuff at this point though... like the slow-mo/360 camera is so overdone already, there's little wow factor.

The story was meh, and their attempt of mixing present reality with this futuristic thing was poorly done (lmao spaceships nobody detects but kids see in plain sight). Plus the white CIA cuck being a good guy...

At least on Batman you have Gotham city, which is a fantasy place... I dunno, it wasn't the worst movie I watched either...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I've enjoyed quite a bit of them, tbh... I think they just rehash a lot of stuff at this point though... like the slow-mo/360 camera is so overdone already, there's little wow factor.

The story was meh, and their attempt of mixing present reality with this futuristic thing was poorly done (lmao spaceships nobody detects but kids see in plain sight). Plus the white CIA cuck being a good guy...

At least on Batman you have Gotham city, which is a fantasy place... I dunno, it wasn't the worst movie I watched either...
    yeah that was pretty funny tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    Hillary & Education4Libs, two peas in a pod.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Hillary & Education4Libs, two peas in a pod.
    I agree, hard to tell who was being less serious.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    how do you know he was being (note the spelling) facetious? did he whisper it to you after a recent butt ing session?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You think you could get 100 posts in a thread for a movie you didn't even watch?

I mean it would be a ing dumbass move but I think you could do it

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    how do you know he was being (note the spelling) facetious? did he whisper it to you after a recent butt ing session?
    "What comes out of you is what defiles you. For from within, out of your hearts, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. All these evils come from inside and defile you."
    -TNIV, Mark 7:20-23

You think you could get 100 posts in a thread for a movie you didn't even watch?

I mean it would be a ing dumbass move but I think you could do it
    lol post count smack

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Marvel has found a winning formula, and i'm not complaining. their movies are all fun, exciting, and i've never regretted spending money on their movies.

with that said, its fair to say Black Panther is one of their better flicks, and likely the best standalone film for a non marvel fan to watch, along with ironman 1
    It's middle of the pack to me. Maybe slightly better than average.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I wonder how many white kids will be black panther for Halloween

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I wonder how many white kids will be black panther for Halloween
    This is why you're a Liberal. Only you would think of some stupid like that

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    This is why you're a Liberal. Only you would think of some stupid like that
    Says dude that follows chuck woolery on twitter not even joking. Sad!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    K, finally saw it.

Pretty underwhelming. I was bored for most of the movie.

Generic TV show plot, bland script, lacked intensity, little to no humor, mediocre special fx.
    Part lion King, part James Bond, part Batman. Nothing original, nothing stood out on it's own.

Seeing Bucky at the end reminded of how much better a movie Winter Soldier is.
    Cap actually tried to save Bucky even while they were fighting. Black Panther was okay with letting his own cousin die. Among other things.

6.5/10. Not even in my top 10 superhero list. Probably not even top 15.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Movie is underwhelming, but is in your top 20? lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Top 20 superhero list. And I'm going to guess you don't understand the definition of underwhelming.

Re .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    K, finally saw it.

Generic TV show plot, bland script, lacked intensity, little to no humor, mediocre special fx.
    Part lion King, part James Bond, part Batman. Nothing original, nothing stood out on it's own.

Cap actually tried to save Bucky even while they were fighting. Black Panther was okay with letting his own cousin die. Among other things.

His own cousin tried to his kill sister. T'Challa asked Erik if he wanted to save him and he chose no. There was a bigger picture to than just letting him die. He went back to Oakland to start the outreach program because of his cousin. Killmonger was not brainwashed like Bucky. He was just to destructive and had a destructive mindset to be kept alive. That could not be fixed.

Something else. Cap and Bucky were friends since childhood. T'Challa only knew of Erik for a few days. And again. He was going to end up destroying Wakanda and other nations.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    K, finally saw it.

And this is why I’m not in a hurry to see these movies anymore. The two last marvel movies I’ve saw on the big screen were age of ultron, which was highly disappointing, and Spider-Man, which was meh.

I enjoy Marvel movies, but it’s just more and more of the same over and over. I think at this point, if you reversed the order of every movie released, people’s rankings would also be in the reverse order. It’s just a matter of which ones were fresh at te time.

But on a larger scale, what they’ve been able to pull off for 10 years is damn impressive. None of their movies outright suck. For the most part, you will be entertained. It’s just kinda played out at this point.

I want to check out infinity wars in the theater as the 10 year payoff, but then I think I’m done with marvel for awhile.

Just my 2.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    None of their movies outright suck.
    Except for Guardians 2

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    K, finally saw it.

His cousin's last line spelled out his desire pretty clearly. Are you talking about his father leaving the boy? I liked Winter Soldier better too, but Cap and Bucky actually had a history.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    His cousin's last line spelled out his desire pretty clearly. Are you talking about his father leaving the boy? I liked Winter Soldier better too, but Cap and Bucky actually had a history.
    They should have given the cousins a history. Would have been far more compelling. Lol

I also like how TChalla was able to make his dad father feel bad some more about leaving the nephew behind.

Seriously, he couldn't just tell everyone the truth of what happened? Bland story and story telling.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    And this is why I’m not in a hurry to see these movies anymore. The two last marvel movies I’ve saw on the big screen were age of ultron, which was highly disappointing, and Spider-Man, which was meh.

I enjoy Marvel movies, but it’s just more and more of the same over and over. I think at this point, if you reversed the order of every movie released, people’s rankings would also be in the reverse order. It’s just a matter of which ones were fresh at te time.

But on a larger scale, what they’ve been able to pull off for 10 years is damn impressive. None of their movies outright suck. For the most part, you will be entertained. It’s just kinda played out at this point.

I want to check out infinity wars in the theater as the 10 year payoff, but then I think I’m done with marvel for awhile.

Just my 2.
    I thought these last Spiderman and Thor movies were fun, great popcorn flicks.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I thought these last Spiderman and Thor movies were fun, great popcorn flicks.
    Haven’t seen the latest Thor yet. Keaton was good as the villain. It wasn’t bad. It’s just that they come out back to back to back now. There’s no time to breathe so nothing really moves the needle anymore.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Haven’t seen the latest Thor yet. Keaton was good as the villain. It wasn’t bad. It’s just that they come out back to back to back now. There’s no time to breathe so nothing really moves the needle anymore.
    The latest Thor is fun because the movie makes fun of itself the whole time. They even make fun of the name "Asgard"

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I guess what I didn't understand is why in such an advanced society they still beat each other to death with their bare hands to decide who gets to be king.

Thread Information