Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Lol where was this guy when they were reviewing the last Thor movie. Or any of the other highly rated marvel movies

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Looking forward to it tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Armond White will get to the truth

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is the guy that prouds himself on being super logic and reasonable but then believes in an all-mighty being, right? lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Can’t wait to say this. People can say what they want but black films/actors/directors are getting so much more recognition now. Get Out. Black Panther.

Some great movies.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LOL at the review comment from the Irish Times

Black Panther: This film is revolutionary. Just not that good

Review: It features a black superhero, but the CGI is suffocating and the plot is weak
    There is some violent ballyhoo with Ulysses Klaue (Andy Serkis), an evil South African arms smuggler, but this is mere overture to T’Challa’s showdown with the more radical Erik Stevens (Michael B Jordan). We know T’Challa as the Black Panther. We come to know Erik as Killmonger.
    https://www.irishtimes.com/culture/f...MNO8_o.twitter

Oh noes...VIOLENT BALLYOO!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Blacks need to read more and movie less.
    fucc you, avante.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Ben Shapiro: Movie Critic

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hope it's awesome. Was never a fan of comic movies of characters I didn't read back in the childhood days, but the second Thor was great as were the Captain America movies, so I might give this a look.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Minnesota Golden Gophers
    Who cares what Ben Shapiro is or isn't, but he's right. Their will be no honest reviews; if the movie is good or not cause they're afraid of being labled a racist. That's it and that's all, and it's hilarious.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Who cares what Ben Shapiro is or isn't, but he's right. Their will be no honest reviews; if the movie is good or not cause they're afraid of being labled a racist. That's it and that's all, and it's hilarious.
    Must be why those Tyler Perry Madea movies are all like 5% on the tomatometer

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Making a claim about the movie before watching it is pretty hilarious in itself, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Minnesota Golden Gophers
    Must be why those Tyler Perry Madea movies are all like 5% on the tomatometer
    Those weren't marketed as the "first black superhero movie!" "Gonna give show black kids we can be superheros too!" Etc etc. This movie is being talked about like it's some civil right movement by some of the media.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    you don't believe this

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Those weren't marketed as the "first black superhero movie!" "Gonna give show black kids we can be superheros too!" Etc etc. This movie is being talked about like it's some civil right movement by some of the media.
    where is this being marketed as the first black superhero movie? i think most black kids remember Blade.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    where is this being marketed as the first black superhero movie? i think most black kids remember Blade.
    Spawn was black too.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The first Blade was really ing awesome

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Spawn was black too.
    Yea they need to reboot that.

The first Blade was really ing awesome
    yea. The first 2 were dope. They dropped the ball on the 3rd one.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Minnesota Golden Gophers

Go to Twitter and click on that hashtag. Countless tweets from people, media outlets talking about "mommy i didn't know brown people can be superheroes too"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

"Awesome. Riveting. Black lightning brings the thunder. Acting is superb. The story gives us hope for a better tomorrow without losing itself in the stunningly rich special effects. You'll stand and cheer unless the anthem is playing."

- snowflix.com

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I think there will be some overpraising due to the race card, but it won't be nearly as bad as the media trying to force feed the female Ghostbusters down our throats. I fully expect it to be a great movie.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes

Go to Twitter and click on that hashtag. Countless tweets from people, media outlets talking about "mommy i didn't know brown people can be superheroes too"
    Don't see anything about it being the first black superhero movie. I see people excited about the rare stand alone black superhero movie with a great cast. Get off the scrooge McDuck fam. Y'all got Superman, Batman, Spiderman, Thor, etc. People can't be excited about Black Panther?

Edit: and most of the kids going to see it probably haven't seen blade or spawn.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What i see on twitter in terms of weird agendas is a lot of people rooting against this movie for some reason

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Don't see anything about it being the first black superhero movie. I see people excited about the rare stand alone black superhero movie with a great cast. Get off the scrooge McDuck fam. Y'all got Superman, Batman, Spiderman, Thor, etc. People can't be excited about Black Panther?
    I'm down with it.

As long as we don't have to start thinking about a gay supehero blasting people with his AIDS ray.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    I'm down with it.

As long as we don't have to start thinking about a gay supehero blasting people with his AIDS ray.
    lol i wouldn't be surprised if a gay superhero got green lighted. captain marvel might be a lesbian, i'm not sure.

Thread Information