Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

"Awesome. Riveting. Black lightning brings the thunder. Acting is superb. The story gives us hope for a better tomorrow without losing itself in the stunningly rich special effects. You'll stand and cheer unless the anthem is playing."

- snowflix.com
    Show is pretty entertaining so far. The lead is the Squash It guy from 90210

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    lol i wouldn't be surprised if a gay superhero got green lighted. captain marvel might be a lesbian, i'm not sure.
    I could buy a lesbian superhero. Just not the premise of a gay male.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm down with it.

As long as we don't have to start thinking about a gay supehero blasting people with his AIDS ray.
    a superhero sounds intriguing tbh. Plus would be fun thinking up funny pun names for the superhero. Also, he could give them the Gay AIDs which is way more deadly and aggressive than the regular people AIDs from what I hear in church

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Theres already probably some lib SJWs complaining about theres not enough gays in the superhero movies anyway

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Show is pretty entertaining so far. The lead is the Squash It guy from 90210
    I just watched episode one last night. The pacing is strange but the show ended well. I'm in.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    a superhero sounds intriguing tbh. Plus would be fun thinking up funny pun names for the superhero. Also, he could give them the Gay AIDs which is way more deadly and aggressive than the regular people AIDs from what I hear in church
    Maybe his power could be a beam that turns straight people gay. He could go into a war zone and turn all of the bad army into s. So then they stop fighting and start butt ing each other. Then the good army can come in and destroy them.
    And his other power would be the GayAIDS ray.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Maybe his power could be a beam that turns straight people gay.
    OMG this is awesome. BUt id tweak it: What a reign of terror for the evangelical right wingers to sit through, right? Imagine he goes into Real America and turns a whole town gay like in Kansas or something. His enemy would have to a bible thumper themed guy. And then you just totally villainize that group to a crude cartoon level just to see how triggered the "were losing our country!!" group can get

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    As long as we're triggering the right-wingers I just got another great idea: Beener Superman.

Recast Superman but with a really ethnic Mexican. See he's already an immigrant and an illegal immigrant to boot plus Superman is like an American icon so you take that away from a white guy and put a Mexican beener in there the triggering would be off the charts.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    OMG this is awesome. BUt id tweak it: What a reign of terror for the evangelical right wingers to sit through, right? Imagine he goes into Real America and turns a whole town gay like in Kansas or something. His enemy would have to a bible thumper themed guy. And then you just totally villainize that group to a crude cartoon level just to see how triggered the "were losing our country!!" group can get
    make his love interest a black man and give them an adopted child from mexico.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Maybe in the sequel he finds out his family is not really dead after all and he chain migrates em all over here. Selena Gomez will play his sister Supergirl of course. George Lopez as Jor-El

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ok...that could work. The final battle has the straight conservative militia preparing for war and then over the hill comes the gay army all dressed like Rob Halford. The battle wages but in another area you have the showdown between the gay superhero and the bible thumper. The gay superhero prevails and when he goes to help the army, he finds that both sides have come together and realized we're not all so different.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    As long as we're triggering the right-wingers I just got another great idea: Beener Superman.

Recast Superman but with a really ethnic Mexican. See he's already an immigrant and an illegal immigrant to boot plus Superman is like an American icon so you take that away from a white guy and put a Mexican beener in there the triggering would be off the charts.
    His name could be "Jetback"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Minnesota Golden Gophers
    Don't see anything about it being the first black superhero movie. I see people excited about the rare stand alone black superhero movie with a great cast. Get off the scrooge McDuck fam. Y'all got Superman, Batman, Spiderman, Thor, etc. People can't be excited about Black Panther?

Edit: and most of the kids going to see it probably haven't seen blade or spawn.
    Chill, there's no scrooge McDuck from me. my original op was just merely laughing at the white liberal critics scared to be critical in fear of labled a racist that's all. This movie is being politicized sadly by folks with agendas, but It's kinda expected at this point in today's political climate.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Theres already probably some lib SJWs complaining about theres not enough gays in the superhero movies anyway
    Probably?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I could buy a lesbian superhero. Just not the premise of a gay male.

Already done.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Chill, there's no scrooge McDuck from me. my original op was just merely laughing at the white liberal critics scared to be critical in fear of labled a racist that's all. This movie is being politicized sadly by folks with agendas, but It's kinda expected at this point in today's political climate.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's be funny as if someone made a live action movie with the above. Add some CGI.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    That's be funny as if someone made a live action movie with the above. Add some CGI.
    Depends on the rating. XXX and I'll probably pass

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Cast #metoo monsters as the AGD. Make it Franco as the lead and that little squeaky Arab as the sidekick. Louis CK can be the villain.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    His alter-ego is Chokri Khan, devout Muslim, which everyone buys because his skin is brown anyway.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    'You people make everything about race!'
    - Same people that bring up race unprovoked about a Superhero movie

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bkack goddammit lol
    Can't get that black cack out of your mind.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    'You people make everything about race!'
    - Same people that bring up race unprovoked about a Superhero movie
    But you can't be racist and black.

Thread Information