Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    team friendly deal for a guy who had a decent season and showed up big in the NFC le game... in a season where his top receivers were out and the run game faded in the playoffs.

they can still draft a qb in the first if they want an insurance policy
    That's the re ed bears approach..

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    That's the re ed bears approach..
    Jags won't find an upgrade in FA. Cousins and Brees available who are really upgrades. Bortles was signed pretty cheap for only 3 years. They can still draft a QB in the meantime and develop him during the next 3 years.

Stick to soccer buddy. American sports are out of your league.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Jags won't find an upgrade in FA. Cousins and Brees available who are really upgrades. Bortles was signed pretty cheap for only 3 years. They can still draft a QB in the meantime and develop him during the next 3 years.

Stick to soccer buddy. American sports are out of your league.
    what are you arguing about tbh? Signing a qb to an extension while fully intending to draft a different qb (for anything other than old age reasons) is the definition of a self fulfilling negative prophecy.. When has it ever worked out tbh?

(Also i'm the only one to have predicted the Nick Foles path of destruction this year tbh)

Post Count
    what are you arguing about tbh? Signing a qb to an extension while fully intending to draft a different qb (for anything other than old age reasons) is the definition of a self fulfilling negative prophecy.. When has it ever worked out tbh?

(Also i'm the only one to have predicted the Nick Foles path of destruction this year tbh)
    Haven't the Patriots been drafting a QB every other year?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Looks like Houston won't go after anyone in FA who has kneeled for the national anthem.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    dat culture

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    wow, now they're saying Allen Robinson won't be tagged ...

i expect landry's trade market to fall off a cliff, and miami will end up rescinding his tag

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Looks like Houston won't go after anyone in FA who has kneeled for the national anthem.
    Texans denied it.

Don't listen to Solomon. He's just another jig trying to stir the pot after all the "inmates running the prison" got out of control.

In fact, the Chronicle as a whole has never really liked/accepted the Texans...with McClain being biggest hater of them all. They are all a bunch of bitter, Bud Adams ball washing Oilers fans. I mean come on...what news outlet deliberately tries to sabotage it's own local franchise?

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Texans denied it.

Don't listen to Solomon. He's just another jig trying to stir the pot after all the "inmates running the prison" got out of control.

In fact, the Chronicle as a whole has never really liked/accepted the Texans...with McClain being biggest hater of them all. They are all a bunch of bitter, Bud Adams ball washing Oilers fans. I mean come on...what news outlet deliberately tries to sabotage it's own local franchise?
    McNair should have shut his mouth long ago about the inmates and the asylum.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    McNair should have shut his mouth long ago about the inmates and the asylum.
    Nothing else has been said since he made the comment. For the most part it had blown over and things were back to business as usual. That sucker Solomon basically brought it all up again for no reason.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I can't imagine any team will actually send a draft pick over for a tagged Landry when you have Robinson and Watkins now as UFA's

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Two hours left for teams to apply franchise tags

"legal tampering" period opens up at 4pm EST this coming monday, march 12

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    team friendly deal for a guy who had a decent season and showed up big in the NFC le game... in a season where his top receivers were out and the run game faded in the playoffs.

they can still draft a qb in the first if they want an insurance policy
    hmm? Foles?

or if you're talking about the AFC le game, then no, bortles sucked. "Showed up big" would have meant key conversions on big downs in the 4th quarter when you are up 10 points with the football, and then again (twice) up 3 points with the ball. Instead he overthrows and flat out misses guys and they lose.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    yeah meant AFC. and nah, bortles actually played quite well against NE

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    yeah meant AFC. and nah, bortles actually played quite well against NE
    This.

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    I know people are ting on the Jags for not tagging AR15 but as a Jags fan good ing riddance you price of . Dude got hurt for the season twice in 4 years. Now he wants to be paid top$$ after an acl?? Nah that. Draft a mid round wr and a top tier TE and keep rolling.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Houston possibly going after Nate Solder. Yes please.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    hard to know what to expect with Gruden. sounds like he intends to hang onto lynch, crabtree, and irvin, which is fine be me. they've been silent on sean smith... maybe they're going to gauge trumaine johnson's price tag, and if it ends up being astronomical, they'll keep smith. i just hope they're able to re-sign TJ Carrie to a reasonable deal.

he has openly criticized our RT play, which has been the weak link of our line for years

i'm hoping we're able to bring back Bowman.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    The rebuild in Seattle is in full swing. Reports are coming in that Sherman will not be returning to the team, and Bennett is being traded to the Eagles. It's doubtful that Graham will be a Seahawk next year either.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Free agency is why a European franchise would never work. Who is moving their family to a foreign country?

Really tired of hearing about Kirk Cousins, he's a middle of the pack talent, everyone sees that except Kirk Cousins.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I can't imagine any team will actually send a draft pick over for a tagged Landry when you have Robinson and Watkins now as UFA's
    landry signed the tag before dolphins can rescind it. now they're stuck with him at 15 mil, and nobody is gonna trade for that. wouldn't be shocked if they cut Suh tbh... morons

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Aqib Talib to the Rams

Talib + Peters is a nasty combo. also thank you to the Rams for poaching two of the best AFC-W corners

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Demarco Murray released by ans. That Cowboys O-line made that dude a ton of money.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    had a good first year with tennesse, but they too have a powerful OL

was badly outplayed by henry for most of last year but got a lot of "respect" touches and starts

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    richard sherman officially cut

Thread Information