Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    How did Richardson get paid that much? I was told Struggle had no receivers to throw to.
    showed some potential at the right time. that's all it takes in this sport, really..

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    two wrongs don't make a right imo.. richardson isn't worth 5/10 imo I'd rather spend that money on the offensive line..
    i'm just sayin the market dictates what contracts are worth... crabs making 7-8 isn't outrageous. marquise lee is making nearly 10, paul richardson is making 8.

same reason kirk cousins is the highest paid player in the league

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    ryan grant getting 4/29 lmao

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Lost Solder, Lewis, Butler, and Godmendola.....but he we’re making an offer to AJ McCarron!

Belichick being spiteful as and letting it all go to to piss of Brady/Kraft

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Lol jags just overpaying scrubs. Especially DJ Hayden and Marqise Lee . Two mediocre replaceable players wtf

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Lol jags just overpaying scrubs. Especially DJ Hayden and Marqise Lee . Two mediocre replaceable players wtf
    Tell me about Aaron Colvin. Seems like a decent corner.

Houston also just picked up Zach Fulton, who should help shore up the guard position

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count

Houston also just picked up Zach Fulton, who should help shore up the guard position
    From what I have been seeing, Colvin is one of the best slot corners in the league.

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count

Elite slot cb. One of the best tacklers in the flats. Great against the run. Didn't really get much play outside though. I would have rather kept him with the money we paid marqise Lee tbh

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Joe Thomas retiring...

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Hayden is a prove it deal. Lee is Bortles favorite target and did produce. I’m not sure I like the contract but it’s not like anyone better was going to take what lee got from the Jags. Plus every thing the Jags do is heavily front loaded. If you don’t produce they cut you and have very little cap restriction after.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    TJ Carrie got 4/30 out of cleveland, and Denico Autry got 3/17 from indy. thats a 7th round pick and a UDFA.

McKenzie has done better with his late round fliers than his early draft picks tbh...

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    So Sean Smith is released/in jail, Amerson was released, and TJ Carrie signed elsewhere. only real CB we have is Conley, our first round pick from last year who only played in 2 games due to injury. i expect our draft will be very CB intensive

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Cardinals release Mathieu after paying Bradford 20 mil lol

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Saints sign CB Patrick Robinson from the Chargers on a four year deal and LB DeMario Davis from the Jets on a 3 year deal.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Cardinals release Mathieu after paying Bradford 20 mil lol
    The Bradford contract is re ed but Mathieu is one of the most overrated players in the NFL. He’s a linebacker in the body of an undersized corner who gets burnt several times a game and makes one really good play that people remember.

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    Not the best LT of all time- Anthony Munoz and Larry Allen were better, for starters- but JT was one of the most consistent players who have ever played this game. Didn't matter if he was hurt, if the team was bad, if the coaching staff and front office were about to get blown up. Play after play, week after week, year after year, JT was out there playing outstanding football. Next stop: Canton.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Not the best LT of all time- Anthony Munoz and Larry Allen were better, for starters- but JT was one of the most consistent players who have ever played this game. Didn't matter if he was hurt, if the team was bad, if the coaching staff and front office were about to get blown up. Play after play, week after week, year after year, JT was out there playing outstanding football. Next stop: Canton.
    I was reading an article that he had considered retiring before this season. He was in so much pain from being a OT that it weighed on him. Something like it would take him a good 20-30 minutes to get out of bed in the morning. Certainly he wasn't the best LT in history, but he stuck it out for your franchise through some horrid and crappy years and never demanded a trade (or at least publicly). Hats off to Thomas for sure.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Saints sign CB Patrick Robinson from the Chargers on a four year deal and LB DeMario Davis from the Jets on a 3 year deal.
    Wait, wasn't Robinson on the Eagles last season?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Packers cut Jordy Nelson
    looks like its happening. looks like they'll end up dumping crabtree. even if nelson has lost his top end speed, he can move into the slot like fitzgerald did and still be productive. not gonna drop as many passes as crabs. i still think in theory they can keep both and just have jordy man the slot, but the money wouldn't make sense

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    We got Macaroons on the cheap, and are still in position to grab our future QB. We're finally playing chess

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    We got Macaroons on the cheap, and are still in position to grab our future QB. We're finally playing chess
    As a Bills fan, who would you want them to draft at QB?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    doug martin? the ?

i think this means they're letting go of lynch, who is due something like 5.8 mil this year. theoretically would make sense to have a committee since lynch was incredibly effective last year, but isn't a 300 carry guy anymore, and washington/richard are very redundant.

i hope they're not cutting lynch though

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    doug martin? the ?

i think this means they're letting go of lynch, who is due something like 5.8 mil this year. theoretically would make sense to have a committee since lynch was incredibly effective last year, but isn't a 300 carry guy anymore, and washington/richard are very redundant.
    i hope they're not cutting lynch though
    He was such a tease. I had him as my RB2 and dude started out like he was going to be something worthwhile but then disappeared quick like. Bummer if this spells the end of Lynch's time with the Raiders.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    He was such a tease. I had him as my RB2 and dude started out like he was going to be something worthwhile but then disappeared quick like. Bummer if this spells the end of Lynch's time with the Raiders.
    michael silver and vic tafur (raiders local guy) reporting that this doesn't mean they're cutting lynch. i would not mind having martin as a guy to spell lynch.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    As a Bills fan, who would you want them to draft at QB?
    I still love Darnold tbh. I've always been against big 12 qb's bit Mayfield would be my next choice. My gut tells me we get Allen though. Not crazy about Rosen or the rest

Thread Information