Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
    Post Count
    Just raped the Jets. Colts trade #3 pick for #6, #37, #49 and next years 2nd.
    That was my thought too. Story I read said it was a good trade for Jets since they didn't give up future forward round but man that was a huge set of chips to only drop three spots in the draft.

Post Count
    How is Andrew luck though? Is he going to be healthy?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    dont get why the jets would sign mccown, AND bridgewater AND draft a qb. seems like one too many

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    How is Andrew luck though? Is he going to be healthy?
    Everything im hearing is that he will be full go in training camp. Hard to believe they trade #3 if they had major concerns about Lucks health. Or maybe they are a lot more confident in Jacoby than I am.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Everything im hearing is that he will be full go in training camp. Hard to believe they trade #3 if they had major concerns about Lucks health. Or maybe they are a lot more confident in Jacoby than I am.
    I think every team in the nfl is perfectly fine with leaving and dying along with the health of its franchise qb.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Or maybe they're just not looking to win now? Which is fine, because the division is already full for now.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Or maybe they're just not looking to win now? Which is fine, because the division is already full for now.
    Good point, on paper the Jags, Texans, and ans got better. Colts are in a full rebuild and will need to nail the next couple of drafts to get back into contention. Picking up 3 2nds for moving back 3 spots is a great start.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Good point, on paper the Jags, Texans, and ans got better. Colts are in a full rebuild and will need to nail the next couple of drafts to get back into contention. Picking up 3 2nds for moving back 3 spots is a great start.
    Yes. Not sure on the ans, but the other two teams should be playoff contenders for sure barring another significant injury. Compile draft capital, get out from under the Luck contract, and rebuild. By the time the Colts get enough experience to get good again, the Jags defense will be too old to contend, the ans will be back in their usual mediocrity, and while the Texans will have Watson, at least JJ Watt will be old and possibly gone.

Post Count
    I think every team in the nfl is perfectly fine with leaving and dying along with the health of its franchise qb.
    Just wondering since the stories coming out last year were borderline"he may never throw another pass in his life"

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Honey badger to Houston for 1 year/7 million on a prove-it deal. Well done. If he can stay healthy and get back to form it could pay off nicely for both sides
    If hes healthy thats a great signing. The only thing is, Aaron Colvin moving outside is a question mark. Jag fans seem to think hes a huge liability playing corner.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    If hes healthy thats a great signing. The only thing is, Aaron Colvin moving outside is a question mark. Jag fans seem to think hes a huge liability playing corner.
    I've heard the same...that he get's burned in man coverage. Hopefully they can shuffle people around and get it figured out. It will depend on if Kevin Johnson actually begins to play up to his potential. Pretty sure the idea was for him to move outside and Jackson to move to his more natural position at safety.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Just raped the Jets. Colts trade #3 pick for #6, #37, #49 and next years 2nd.
    One of the most lopsided trades I’ve seen in awhile. If Luck gets healthy and their new GM knows what he’s doing the Colts might actually contend in 1-2 years.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    not understanding Suh visiting oakland. they've said he's just going to the highest bidder and we dont really have much cap space at this point. they'd have to cut a few guys just to make room... bruce irvin and jared cook combine for 13 mil

mack is still due for his extension. i just cant see it working out financially

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    not understanding Suh visiting oakland. they've said he's just going to the highest bidder and we dont really have much cap space at this point. they'd have to cut a few guys just to make room... bruce irvin and jared cook combine for 13 mil

mack is still due for his extension. i just cant see it working out financially
    Wouldn't mind Baltimore picking up another former Raiders pass-catcher given their lack of TE depth.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    One of the most lopsided trades I’ve seen in awhile. If Luck gets healthy and their new GM knows what he’s doing the Colts might actually contend in 1-2 years.
    Only when the Jaguars fall off the cliff

Their best run stopper, Posluznky (sp?) just retired, and Calais Campbell is on that fast track as well, so it's possible last year was a one or two year wonder

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    campbell is coming off his best NFL season tbh ... and that defense is loaded with talent. paul posluszny isn't going to sink the ship

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    campbell is coming off his best NFL season tbh ... and that defense is loaded with talent. paul posluszny isn't going to sink the ship
    Yes, it was his best season, but how many players peak at age 31. Also, most of Campbell's production came early in the season, so you never know how his age 32 season will transpire. Then again, guys like Ramsey and Jack will only get better... still pissed off the Cowboys took Elliott and Jaylon Smith over those two in the 2016 draft, but whatever. Awuzie is good but he'll never be Jalen Ramsey.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Raiders signed MVGiacomini

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    me tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Next to last ranked starting OT in the league as per PFF.

He was atrocious in pass protection in Seattle, iirc.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dallas to sign Hurns on a two year deal. Holden_Caulfield is he any good?

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    The Hurns and Deonte Thompson signings are low-key good. Both are burners unlike slow-ass Dez Bryant, and neither of them are as dumb as Terrence Williams

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Dallas to sign Hurns on a two year deal. Holden_Caulfield is he any good?
    hes a good #2, only issue is he hasnt been fully healthy the past couple seasons.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    hes a good #2, only issue is he hasnt been fully healthy the past couple seasons.
    If he stays healthy, he should be good for 1000+ yards with the Cowboys.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Hurns is nice tbh... cowboys should let brice butler come back to oakland

Thread Information