My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    he was awesome with oakland, but i've read he fell off a cliff with AZ

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I gave up trying to keep up with all the moves, never saw anything like this.

Noway I'm bringing in Beckham. While all of us are..me...we do try to hide it a bit, not this guy and it sucks. He's too ME, its all about ME.

Donald beside Suh , how scarey is that? The Rams.......whoa~~~

My Niners will win 8/9 games in 2018, in 2019......a serious shot at another SB.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I gave up trying to keep up with all the moves, never saw anything like this.

Noway I'm bringing in Beckham. While all of us are..me...we do try to hide it a bit, not this guy and it sucks. He's too ME, its all about ME.

Donald beside Suh , how scarey is that? The Rams.......whoa~~~

My Niners will win 8/9 games in 2018, in 2019......a serious shot at another SB.
    Niners win at least 10 imo.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Really doesn't matter, the point is they are coming on and are on their way to being a legit NFC threat...soon.

The NFL is just better with the Niners and Raiders seriously in the mix. Historically great franchises.
    Last edited by Avante; 03-29-2018 at 10:32 AM.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Raiders released Marquette King.

what the ? awful move. he'll have no problem finding work. elite punter.

damn it chucky

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    raiduhs

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    for a team that was as talented as the browns before they got garoppolo, this seems a huge stretch, despite the good offseason moves.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    for a team that was as talented as the browns before they got garoppolo, this seems a huge stretch, despite the good offseason moves.
    Much better coaches and GM, and they aren't a Cleveland team (huge obstacle in itself). Also, both the Browns and Niners have some interesting prospects/players but the Niners have the QB to put it all together now.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Much better coaches and GM, and they aren't a Cleveland team (huge obstacle in itself). Also, both the Browns and Niners have some interesting prospects/players but the Niners have the QB to put it all together now.
    I'm not aware of any good prospects on the niners tbh.. Any names so I can look it up?

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

damn it chucky
    Sorry

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I'm not aware of any good prospects on the niners tbh.. Any names so I can look it up?
    Reuben Foster (if he stops being a re off the field), Marquise Goodwin, Adrian Colbert, DeForest Buckner to name a few. Also a big fan of Garrett Celek, albeit he definitely no longer qualifies as a prospect, has looked great with a competent QB to play with.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Reuben Foster (if he stops being a re off the field), Marquise Goodwin, Adrian Colbert, DeForest Buckner to name a few. Also a big fan of Garrett Celek, albeit he definitely no longer qualifies as a prospect, has looked great with a competent QB to play with.
    Always thought Celek is far superior to Kittles or whatever his name is.

And you forgot SS Jacquiski Tartt

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Happy to see Goodwin, Watkins, and Woods shine w/o Tyrod stunting their growth

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count

damn it chucky
    Was he really that good of a punter, or just an elite athlete?

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Was he really that good of a punter, or just an elite athlete?
    He can kick the out of that ball. Strongest leg in the league. Accuracy maybe a bit of an issue. But he's also a huge fake punt threat because of said athleticism. Surprise cut for sure.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Pats didn't keep Cooks long. Traded him and a 4th round pick to the Rams for the 23rd pick.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Pats didn't keep Cooks long. Traded him and a 4th round pick to the Rams for the 23rd pick.
    Giants wanted Kupp and the 1st round pick for Odell supposedly. I think this move is alright instead of taking on Beckham and the pending mammoth payout he covets.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Pats traded Cooks and a 4th to the Rams for a first rounder and a 6th.. I'd say that while i really liked the player, there's no way we could justify extending him at the 14+ per year it would take. Much better to draft defenders.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Cooks was total dog last season. If Edelman hadn’t gotten hurt, Cooks would have had a 40 catch, 700 yd season at best. Getting a 1st rounder for Cooks is incredible tbh.

Now with two 1st round picks they can go get OBJ

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Cooks was total dog last season. If Edelman hadn’t gotten hurt, Cooks would have had a 40 catch, 700 yd season at best. Getting a 1st rounder for Cooks is incredible tbh.

Now with two 1st round picks they can go get OBJ
    Getting a first round pick when he's in the last year of his contract is really incredible.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    yeah, so they were able to rent rookie scale brandin cooks for the cost of swapping a 4th for a 6th

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Why is Cooks who has had over 3000 yards the last three season getting treated like he is? The guy can scoot and has put up the numbers.

Don't get it.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    crazy that he's still 24. feels like he's been in the league for a while

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Why is Cooks who has had over 3000 yards the last three season getting treated like he is? The guy can scoot and has put up the numbers.

Don't get it.
    Having Brees/Brady his entire career boosted his stats. He’s a solid second option, but he wants WR1 money, and he’s clearly not good enough for that kind of investment.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Having Brees/Brady his entire career boosted his stats. He’s a solid second option, but he wants WR1 money, and he’s clearly not good enough for that kind of investment.
    I don't put anything into what QB a receiver has, , Oregon State wanted him, the Saints wanted him and who were his QB's in HS and OSU? Any receiver who makes it to the NFL level can play.

I do agree he is not a number one receiver however, he is your back off the safeties cat, the speed. So if it was $$$$$$ I get why he's shopped around.

Thread Information